Blacks must start buying more Guns and Assault rifles.Now!!

Meanwhile you are the latest idiot to ignore the 90% of black on black murder rate.

What's that got to do with anything?

I thought conservative "patriots" were all about guns to stop government "tyranny?

But none of your rubes know jack shit about tyranny.

Y'all are just LARPers whining about Dr Suess books and Mr Potatohead cosplaying in the woods, whereas blacks are being executed by the police.

We need to travel as armed groups , so if a cop wants to kill a black male, we make sure that the cop gets shoot by one of the blacks in the group.This will put a stop to police shooting black men. Black men should only travel in an armed group of other black men.
and increase crime and deaths of blacks by other blacks,,

No, we will put a stop to Police killing black men, for no good reasons. Black men will all be armed , and travel with other black men that are armed.

Don't you have a wife, children, job, home?

Every few weeks I hear another unarmed black male is shoot by the Police. We as black Americans must start buying guns, and assault rilfes to prepare ourselves for whatever the White racists males plan to do in the not to distant future. It is better to be armed now, than unarmed when the problems start.

You can't even afford 3 or 4 dollars for a voter ID according to your pals on the left so what chance you got for an arsenal of weaponry to kill the whites?

Afford with your no jobs or opportunities that we keep hearing about too.
Paying for a voter ID is a poll tax....unConstitutional.

Meanwhile you are the latest idiot to ignore the 90% of black on black murder rate.

What's that got to do with anything?

I thought conservative "patriots" were all about guns to stop government "tyranny?

But none of your rubes know jack shit about tyranny.

Y'all are just LARPers whining about Dr Suess books and Mr Potatohead cosplaying in the woods, whereas blacks are being executed by the police.

You make no sense when you ignore the much higher death toll rate of blacks killing other blacks while you focus on a few police killing mostly blacks who commonly resist arrest, make threats and even sometimes attack the police.

Every few weeks I hear another unarmed black male is shoot by the Police. We as black Americans must start buying guns, and assault rilfes to prepare ourselves for whatever the White racists males plan to do in the not to distant future. It is better to be armed now, than unarmed when the problems start.

You can't even afford 3 or 4 dollars for a voter ID according to your pals on the left so what chance you got for an arsenal of weaponry to kill the whites?

Afford with your no jobs or opportunities that we keep hearing about too.
Paying for a voter ID is a poll tax....unConstitutional.

How many times do I have to show that it cost NOTHING to get your voter ID in this country, here it is AGAIN for about the 15th time I post this in the forum:

From Ballotpedia

Voter identification laws by state

click on the link then chose a state, it is just a single page per state.

They got gobs of guns. They shoot each other at Bar-B-Ques, weddings, funeral, birthday parties, drive by's, convenience stores. They often can't shoot worth a sh#t, but they throw a lot of lead. Somebody said automatic and they thought Instamatic, just point and click. There's a little more to it than that. They kill a bunch, to be sure, but they do a whole lot more missing and wounding, than hitting and killing. Most famous for mounted drive by, killing somebody's baby in a bassinet in the house with the old spray and pray method.

You need proper I.D. to buy a gun.
Maybe not to mail-in a ballot....but you need one to buy a gun.

We need to travel as armed groups , so if a cop wants to kill a black male, we make sure that the cop gets shoot by one of the blacks in the group.This will put a stop to police shooting black men. Black men should only travel in an armed group of other black men.
Maybe Asians ought to do the same thing. You know how dangerous it is for them when black folks are around. I know if I see a group of armed black men, I'm opening fire and asking questions later.

I see a pattern here. This is no coincidence. To many black males are getting killed by White racist cops. Its not some accident. This is a conscious assault on Black men and women in America. Its not an accident. We need to act as a race of people, wake up and see what is happening.
black on black murder is ten times worse 98 percent plus of blacks murdered were killed by blacks

Democrats were the slave-drivers of the Civil War. There's a Ku Klux Klan with Kleagles and Grand Dragons etc, and many of them have run on the Republican ticket over the years with their Democrat ideologies.
that was good for a laugh

to many gay black men now, dont make it worse

No, we will put a stop to Police killing black men, for no good reasons. Black men will all be armed , and travel with other black men that are armed.
black men are already armed dude...duh

I see a pattern here. This is no coincidence. To many black males are getting killed by White racist cops. Its not some accident. This is a conscious assault on Black men and women in America. Its not an accident. We need to act as a race of people, wake up and see what is happening.

How do you "know" the Honkies responsible are "racist"?

During the entire Chauvin trial, not one piece of evidence was introduced to try and prove Mr. Chauvin was a racist?

So you are calling for a Black Gestapo, like in the classic film?

In my opinion, the thing that will help most is getting people accustomed to seeing armed black Americans in their environment otherwise you'd just be elevating the risk of them getting shot by the police.

Don't forget, it always starts with a call to summon the police about a "[fill in the blank] with a gun. And your local (and other) law enforcement department has to be willing to make the distinction between a person who is armed and a person who is actually menacing something with a firearm.

Nothing wrong with being prepared though, just have to go about it the right way.

WTF have you been doing up till now?

:huh1:

You just committed a felony.

Forum List

Back