Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

Williams:

Despite stereotypes, the responsibility for the Florida shooting lies with the individual who pulled the trigger. The fact that the man pursued the teen after a 911 operator told him to back off, and the fact that he alone had a gun, calls for him to be arrested and held accountable under law.

The Conservative Speaker

That is Juan Williams, not a conservative.

Alan referred to Walter E. Williams.

Forgive me if I sound too picky in some of these posts. I think you actually posted an interesting topic, rdean.

That's another article from 2012 when the hype was at its worst.

You can't dismiss everything you don't like. It makes you look like a partisan hack. The facts are this kid was walking home from a store where he bought candy for a game. None of that is disputed. Someone planning a robbery or burglary doesn't do with a bag of Skittles and an Ice Tea while talking on the phone to his girlfriend.

White conservatives feel they have every right to follow and question any black person they want. Well they don't. It's not a constitutional right. Anyone can walk down any street and they are protected. That's how it's supposed to be.

But if you are black and in a conservative or Republican area, it's a different story.

And for a fully grown armed man "following" a teenage boy for no apparent reason 40 minutes after sunset would be a terribly frightening experience for that boy. I remember being a kid. Some guy tried to grab me about 46 years ago. I ran off like Martin did. I ran to a phone that was well lit. I called my dad to come and get me. I was very scared. We drove around looking for the guy, but never found him.

You can't dismiss everything you don't like. It makes you look like a partisan hack. The facts are this kid was walking home from a store where he bought candy for a game. None of that is disputed. Someone planning a robbery or burglary doesn't do with a bag of Skittles and an Ice Tea while talking on the phone to his girlfriend.

White conservatives feel they have every right to follow and question any black person they want. Well they don't. It's not a constitutional right. Anyone can walk down any street and they are protected. That's how it's supposed to be.

But if you are black and in a conservative or Republican area, it's a different story.

And for a fully grown armed man "following" a teenage boy for no apparent reason 40 minutes after sunset would be a terribly frightening experience for that boy. I remember being a kid. Some guy tried to grab me about 46 years ago. I ran off like Martin did. I ran to a phone that was well lit. I called my dad to come and get me. I was very scared. We drove around looking for the guy, but never found him.

I'm not dismissing the articles. I'm suggesting that 2013 articles would be more relevant to what black conservatives think. Present tense.

2012 articles are what they thought, in the first frenzied rush of images and allegations which might not all have been based in fact.

2013 articles would be a more accurate depiction of what they think now. Are you interested in that or not?

I'm interested.

My guess is that the preponderance of black conservatives would think that the state of Florida did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman's actions were anything other than self-defense.

However, I realize that the community isn't monolithic.

Here is Walter Williams in April 2012.

Walter Williams Column: Profiling and the Trayvon Martin Case | NewsBusters

Perhaps someone else can find something more recent.

What is the point. Martin wasn't delivering pizzas. He was merely walking down the street while black. It was raining. He pulled his hood up over his hair, like I do.

Trying to blame this kid for getting shot is like blaming a rape victim for dressing sexy. She must have wanted it. You could see cleavage.

What is the point. Martin wasn't delivering pizzas. He was merely walking down the street while black. It was raining. He pulled his hood up over his hair, like I do.

Trying to blame this kid for getting shot is like blaming a rape victim for dressing sexy. She must have wanted it. You could see cleavage.

Martin scoped Zimmerman out, and then he vamoosed. He had gotten away. Then he came back. He could have gone home. He could have called his father. He could have called the police. Instead he came back and it appears that he started a fight.

This was a tragedy. However, it has not been proven that Zimmerman committed a crime.

I ran to a phone that was well lit. I called my dad to come and get me. I was very scared. We drove around looking for the guy, but never found him.

Maybe we are in a different place today if Trevon continued home,on the way called
911 instead of his girlfriend.Instead he chose to confront and start to beat on a guy...
who had a gun.

The point is that your thread is supposedly about what black conservatives think. So the relevant opinions would be from black conservatives, and should ideally be an accurate reflection on what they think now if that is known. Old articles written before the facts of the case were clear might not be relevant to what the black conservatives think now that the excitement has calmed down and we know more about Martin, more about Zimmerman and more about what happened that night.

This idea that Trevon was walking down the street and was killed for having Iced tea and a bag of skittles and was just gunned down is ridiculous and was put forth by people who thrive on racial hatred
like Al Sharpton and the rest.

This idea that Trevon was walking down the street and was killed for having Iced tea and a bag of skittles and was just gunned down is ridiculous and was put forth by people who thrive on racial hatred
like Al Sharpton and the rest.

People like Obama & Dean just live to stir up racial hatred

Well, I still think rdean came up with a good topic. And I look forward to more on-topic examples giving the hopefully current opinions of black conservatives.

Well, I still think rdean came up with a good topic. And I look forward to more on-topic examples giving the hopefully current opinions of black conservatives.

Did you notice how most of Dean's threads and posts are about race?

Martin scoped Zimmerman out, and then he vamoosed. He had gotten away. Then he came back. He could have gone home. He could have called his father. He could have called the police. Instead he came back and it appears that he started a fight.

This was a tragedy. However, it has not been proven that Zimmerman committed a crime.

You're just making shit up. Martin was talking to his girlfriend on the phone when Zimmerman caught up to him. And why the fuck did he have to "get away". That's why I like what this guy said from my previous post:

citizens do not have a blanket right to “investigate a strange person in [their] neighborhood.” No such broad right exists in the Constitution, relevant statutes, or common law. Zimmerman’s alleged right to investigate is certainly limited by Martin’s right to walk in public spaces free from threats or threatening behavior. And remember, Zimmerman was stalking a teenager 40 minutes after sunset. You know that kid was scared, which is why he ran off.

Right wingers are racist fucks. They feel they have the right to question any black person they want at any time. There is no "extra" relevant information. Zimmerman is lying to keep from going to jail. He has been caught in one lie after another. He said the police told him to follow trayvon when we know the police told him not to. He said his gun was behind his back, in his pants, covered by his jacket and shirt and Trayvon lunged for the gun where there's no way he could see it. He said he took the gun out of the holster while he was lying on his back with Trayvon straddling him and pounding his head. If that were me, I would be protecting my face from the pounding, not reaching under my back, inside my pants, getting my gun, removing the safety and all while I'm getting my face pounded? Who could believe such nonsense. And why almost non existent injuries? Trayvon must have been the most WEAK 17 year old ever born.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why don't you go look some up. I gave several links.

What did you think of ET Williams video?

Allen West's comments were there.

In the link I gave, there was also a Facebook page, "Black Conservatives for Trayvon Martin". What did you think of all those comments?

Don't tell me you didn't check out those links or watch the videos.

You're just making shit up. Martin was talking to his girlfriend on the phone when Zimmerman caught up to him. And why the fuck did he have to "get away". That's why I like what this guy said from my previous post:

citizens do not have a blanket right to “investigate a strange person in [their] neighborhood.” No such broad right exists in the Constitution, relevant statutes, or common law. Zimmerman’s alleged right to investigate is certainly limited by Martin’s right to walk in public spaces free from threats or threatening behavior. And remember, Zimmerman was stalking a teenager 40 minutes after sunset. You know that kid was scared, which is why he ran off.

Right wingers are racist fucks. They feel they have the right to question any black person they want at any time. There is no "extra" relevant information. Zimmerman is lying to keep from going to jail. He has been caught in one lie after another. He said the police told him to follow trayvon when we know the police told him not to. He said his gun was behind his back, in his pants, covered by his jacket and shirt and Trayvon lunged for the gun where there's no way he could see it. He said he took the gun out of the holster while he was lying on his back with Trayvon straddling him and pounding his head. If that were me, I would be protecting my face from the pounding, not reaching under my back, inside my pants, getting my gun, removing the safety and all while I'm getting my face pounded? Who could believe such nonsense. And why almost non existent injuries? Trayvon must have been the most WEAK 17 year old ever born.

And now you're focusing on the post I made when I got distracted by your accounting of the event and went off-topic.

This thread is about what black conservatives think. Not about the things you think I have wrong or the things I think you have wrong or what either one of us thinks about the case in general.

I liked your original concept. However I'm not going to stick around to be insulted by you.

For Release: July 3, 2013
Prosecutorial Ineptitude in Zimmerman Case Increases Racial Tension, Say Black Conservatives

Group Calls on Public to Let Justice Peacefully Prevail

Washington, D.C. - A week-and-a-half into the trial of George Zimmerman, members of the Project 21 black leadership network say the prosecution's case is faltering, and increased tensions as a result appear to be harming race relations in America.

As reported in the Washington Times, state prosecutors trying to make the case that Zimmerman committed second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin have "stumbled" and that "several key witnesses have cast doubt on the state's version of events and on several occasions have portrayed the defendant as a credible, even sympathetic figure." Prosecutors have thus far only been able to present a "murky" description of the fight between Zimmerman and Martin and the events leading up to it, likely leaving much reasonable doubt in the minds of jurors.

Continue reading...

Prosecutorial Ineptitude in Zimmerman Case Increases Racial Tension, Say Black Conservatives

The Zimmerman Case Exposes Black Racism

The idea that black people will riot over the Zimmerman case should be an embarrassment to blacks.

Unfortunately, far too many black Liberals are waiting to riot, hoping for the opportunity — like it’s a sale day at Macy’s. Obama did promise hope.

Neither white people nor Latinos will riot, if Zimmerman is convicted. They have better things to do. Apparently many black people have nothing better to do.

It’s not necessarily the fault of black Liberals for being so stupid. The Democrats insured this level of absurdity. The idea that one case of a black teen being killed in some obscure town in America and we are back in the racially charged ‘60s.

It goes to show you that the more things change, the more they stay the same. Democrats have all but insured the black Liberal derangement: black Liberals behaving like Pavlov’s dogs, salivating at the ringing of the bell of racism.

The Zimmerman Case Exposes Black Racism :: The Black Sphere

It just shows that they're RACIST! Racist against a latino!!!!

Forum List

Back