Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

Well, I still think rdean came up with a good topic. And I look forward to more on-topic examples giving the hopefully current opinions of black conservatives.

Why don't you go look some up. I gave several links.

What did you think of ET Williams video?

Allen West's comments were there.

In the link I gave, there was also a Facebook page, "Black Conservatives for Trayvon Martin". What did you think of all those comments?

Don't tell me you didn't check out those links or watch the videos.

All of your links were bunk. The Facebook page, although named "Black Conservatives for Trayvon Martin", does not espouse conservative values.
The Facebook page was filled with hate.
But maybe ^^^that^^^ is the point you're trying to make.

Well, I still think rdean came up with a good topic. And I look forward to more on-topic examples giving the hopefully current opinions of black conservatives.

In the link I gave, there was also a Facebook page, "Black Conservatives for Trayvon Martin". What did you think of all those comments?

I didn't notice the ET Williams video because I was distracted by the white commentators you included.

Now that I see that video, made in March 2012, it gives a good example of how things changed over the past year.

A year ago, when the media made it so easy to conclude that Zimmerman committed murder, Williams thought Zimmerman committed murder.

Two weeks ago, Williams acknowledged that he had mistaken impressions a year ago. His new position as of two weeks ago is more neutral. He wants people to wait until the facts are established. He thinks the spin from both sides has been wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzor6lMv9x0]Trayvon Martin & George Zimmerman Trial- Can We Just Get The Truth - YouTube[/ame]

I see that Williams has made at least one more video since then but I haven't watched that one yet.

The Zimmerman Case Exposes Black Racism

The idea that black people will riot over the Zimmerman case should be an embarrassment to blacks.

Unfortunately, far too many black Liberals are waiting to riot, hoping for the opportunity — like it’s a sale day at Macy’s. Obama did promise hope.

Neither white people nor Latinos will riot, if Zimmerman is convicted. They have better things to do. Apparently many black people have nothing better to do.

It’s not necessarily the fault of black Liberals for being so stupid. The Democrats insured this level of absurdity. The idea that one case of a black teen being killed in some obscure town in America and we are back in the racially charged ‘60s.

It goes to show you that the more things change, the more they stay the same. Democrats have all but insured the black Liberal derangement: black Liberals behaving like Pavlov’s dogs, salivating at the ringing of the bell of racism.

The Zimmerman Case Exposes Black Racism :: The Black Sphere

It just shows that they're RACIST! Racist against a latino!!!!

The irony of this post and every other one in this forum about this case is that there are very few if any blacks commenting on the topic, which makes one wonder if all of this hype about "potential rioting" is actually wishful thinking.

The majority of black people that I have talked to(which probably far exceeds how many you even know) have mixed emotions about this trial and the case that it is based on, but NOT ONE condones rioting or civil unrest.

As for the jackass who wrote this ludicrous article, he is no better than those who may be threatening to riot, because instead using his access to the media to make a sensible plea for peace and healing, he is an agitator who is feeding the flame of public resentment in those like you.

I live with these cute punk little nignogs. They remind me of the wind. They throw stones at me an my poor old dog. They have healthy remarks like "Get out of our neighborhood " despite the fact they are living in a section 8 public housing and their parents just immigrated here, let alone I paid taxes to let them live here to begin with. Let alone I was here in this community 50 years ago, they have no clue. None. Here is a question, If Zimmerman was black, or Martin was a white kid, who would care? All the attention Martin is getting is racist.

"nignogs" ...that's a very interesting slur there, Mary. So, tell me...just where did the family immigrate from? Do you know this for fact....please, pray tell how you keep tabs on your neighbors to know these thing?

Indeed...interesting. I have not heard that one since I was in England many years ago.
-s

Definition of NIG-NOG

Brit slang disparaging + offensive
: a black person
Origin of NIG-NOG

redupl. of nig

Did you notice how most of Dean's threads and posts are about race?

Didn't you have a lot of "N" word stuff in you signature line?

you mean my LBJ quotes?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms]President Lyndon Johnson using the "N" word. - YouTube[/ame]

The Black Conservative: Michael Savage: George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin

« Conservatives and the Trayvon Martin Case Commentary Magazine

The Black Conservative

Allen West on George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin | FrontPage Magazine

Here are articles and video of some of the most well know black conservatives in this country. Compare what they say with what the rest of what the Republican Party says.

Definitely an "eye opener".

All you've shown is race is the dividing factor. Kind of like Colin Powell voting for obama.

I didn't notice the ET Williams video because I was distracted by the white commentators you included.

Now that I see that video, made in March 2012, it gives a good example of how things changed over the past year.

A year ago, when the media made it so easy to conclude that Zimmerman committed murder, Williams thought Zimmerman committed murder.

Two weeks ago, Williams acknowledged that he had mistaken impressions a year ago. His new position as of two weeks ago is more neutral. He wants people to wait until the facts are established. He thinks the spin from both sides has been wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzor6lMv9x0]Trayvon Martin & George Zimmerman Trial- Can We Just Get The Truth - YouTube[/ame]

I see that Williams has made at least one more video since then but I haven't watched that one yet.

I watched this video and it's hilarious. I especially liked the part where he said Zimmerman could have approached Martin in a loving and nice way and asked, "What are you doing in this neighborhood?" Too fucking funny.

Let's review this again: citizens do not have a blanket right to “investigate a strange person in [their] neighborhood.” No such broad right exists in the Constitution, relevant statutes, or common law. Zimmerman’s alleged right to investigate is certainly limited by Martin’s right to walk in public spaces free from threats or threatening behavior.

See? Right wingers feel that blacks don't have the right to walk down the street without being molested. They even convinced this guy that harassment is OK, as long as you do it in a "loving and nice" manner.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?????

Always screaming about your "rights" and here rights are being violated and you come down on the side of the violator. And you say I insult you???? You deserve to be insulted for such blatant hypocrisy.

An armed man stalking a 17 year old 40 minutes after sunset would frighten any teenager. How you guys defend this is beyond the pale. How you can not see it proves you guys are racist and can't even see it.

Savage and French are off-topic, rdean. If you actually want to talk about what black conservatives think, then look for more examples from black conservatives. I posted one for you -- a piece by Kevin Jackson.

While a lot of what Kevin jackson is saying is such bullshit, like blaming this on a hoodie.
For one, we know it was raining. I suspect the kid pulled up the hoodie to avoid getting is hair wet. I do, and I'm 60 and white. So I should be shot for wearing a hoodie when it rains?

Some of his quotes:

Hoodie or no hoodie, the kid should not have been shot by Zimmerman, as neighborhood watch is not neighborhood shoot.

So for Zimmerman to take notice of a teenager wearing a hoodie as part of what he believed to be his responsibilities for neighborhood watch was the right move. He went too far in what happened next however, and for that he should be arrested, tried, and given his penalty.

Make no mistake about it; I’m mad at the killing of the teen in Florida who happens to be black. I’m mad for his death, and I pray for his family.

Liberals Love the Hoodie - The Black Sphere :: The Black Sphere

The really weird thing is how Jackson goes on about how it's the fault of the hoodie. I wear a hoodie when it rains. I don't want my hair wet. Martin should die for that?

Hoodies have been around since I was a kid. I wore hoodies then, I wear them now, and my adult children wear them. It is moronic liberals and the press (redundancy alert) that seem to think hoodies are somehow race related.

That's another article from 2012 when the hype was at its worst.

You can't dismiss everything you don't like. It makes you look like a partisan hack. The facts are this kid was walking home from a store where he bought candy for a game. None of that is disputed. Someone planning a robbery or burglary doesn't do with a bag of Skittles and an Ice Tea while talking on the phone to his girlfriend.

White conservatives feel they have every right to follow and question any black person they want. Well they don't. It's not a constitutional right. Anyone can walk down any street and they are protected. That's how it's supposed to be.

But if you are black and in a conservative or Republican area, it's a different story.

And for a fully grown armed man "following" a teenage boy for no apparent reason 40 minutes after sunset would be a terribly frightening experience for that boy. I remember being a kid. Some guy tried to grab me about 46 years ago. I ran off like Martin did. I ran to a phone that was well lit. I called my dad to come and get me. I was very scared. We drove around looking for the guy, but never found him.

Travon martin was 6' 3". How the heck was Mr Zimmerman supposed to know that Mr Martin was 17?

I find it interesting that you find it OK for you and your father to drive around and try to track down somebody, but you find that unacceptable behavior for Mr Zimmerman. Did your father call the police like Mr Zimmerman did? Or did he just go 'vigilante'? Hypocrite much?

You can't dismiss everything you don't like. It makes you look like a partisan hack. The facts are this kid was walking home from a store where he bought candy for a game. None of that is disputed. Someone planning a robbery or burglary doesn't do with a bag of Skittles and an Ice Tea while talking on the phone to his girlfriend.

White conservatives feel they have every right to follow and question any black person they want. Well they don't. It's not a constitutional right. Anyone can walk down any street and they are protected. That's how it's supposed to be.

But if you are black and in a conservative or Republican area, it's a different story.

And for a fully grown armed man "following" a teenage boy for no apparent reason 40 minutes after sunset would be a terribly frightening experience for that boy. I remember being a kid. Some guy tried to grab me about 46 years ago. I ran off like Martin did. I ran to a phone that was well lit. I called my dad to come and get me. I was very scared. We drove around looking for the guy, but never found him.

Travon martin was 6' 3". How the heck was Mr Zimmerman supposed to know that Mr Martin was 17?

I find it interesting that you find it OK for you and your father to drive around and try to track down somebody, but you find that unacceptable behavior for Mr Zimmerman. Did your father call the police like Mr Zimmerman did? Or did he just go 'vigilante'? Hypocrite much?

Yeah.. and it appears he was smart enough to run to a phone and call for help.
TM had a phone in his hand and he called Jabba The Hut....brilliant.

DAMN! Travon grew 4 inches after death!!! That's amazing!!!!!

MEDICAL EXAMINER REPGRT

043 MEDCAL EXAMINER REPORTR OF AUTOPSY

OFFICIALS PRESENT AT EXAMINATION
None.

EXTERNAL EXAMINATION

The body is secured in a blue body bag with Medical Examiner seal #0000517.

The body is viewed unciothed. The body is that of a normally deveioped, black male appearing the stated age of 17 years with a body length of 71 inches and body weight of 158 pounds. The body presents a medium build with average nutrition, normal hydration and good preservation.

Last edited:

I watched this video and it's hilarious. I especially liked the part where he said Zimmerman could have approached Martin in a loving and nice way and asked, "What are you doing in this neighborhood?" Too fucking funny.

Let's review this again: citizens do not have a blanket right to “investigate a strange person in [their] neighborhood.” No such broad right exists in the Constitution, relevant statutes, or common law. Zimmerman’s alleged right to investigate is certainly limited by Martin’s right to walk in public spaces free from threats or threatening behavior.

See? Right wingers feel that blacks don't have the right to walk down the street without being molested. They even convinced this guy that harassment is OK, as long as you do it in a "loving and nice" manner.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?????

Always screaming about your "rights" and here rights are being violated and you come down on the side of the violator. And you say I insult you???? You deserve to be insulted for such blatant hypocrisy.

An armed man stalking a 17 year old 40 minutes after sunset would frighten any teenager. How you guys defend this is beyond the pale. How you can not see it proves you guys are racist and can't even see it.

This is YOUR thread. YOUR choice of topic, rdean. You proposed a discussion about what black conservatives think. You posted something a particular black conservative said 15 months ago when sources such as NBC were doing unethical things in their reporting of the story. Then I showed you that he was speaking differently about the case two weeks ago.

And now you're upset that this black conservative said to let all the facts be studied.

I'm trying to discuss the topic you chose, and yes all you want to do is insult me and other rightwingers. At this point a reasonable response, based on your choice of topic, would be to acknowledge that not all black conservatives are saying what you thought they were.

Some may be squarely against Zimmerman walking. Many aren't.

Kinda like the population at large.

We already have maybe a hundred threads about the facts of the Zimmerman case. Why are people wanting to argue those facts here? This thread is supposed to be about what black conservatives think. Not about what you think* or about what I think. Or about how tall Martin was. Or about whether Zimmerman followed the 911 dispatcher's advice. And not about whether anyone on this board is a racist.

Do you guys want to talk about black conservatives or not?

*unless you're a black conservative :)

Last edited:
French: citizens do not have a blanket right to “investigate a strange person in [their] neighborhood.” No such broad right exists in the Constitution, relevant statutes, or common law. Zimmerman’s alleged right to investigate is certainly limited by Martin’s right to walk in public spaces free from threats or threatening behavior.

weshallovercome79.jpg

image_09_05_010_apartheidsign-thumb-352x600-1009.jpg

image_07_01_030_whiteladies.jpg

whitehousewhitesonly_2.png

Apparently, right wingers at the USMB believe that there are "public areas" that are so white, any blacks who wander there by mistake must be questioned and harassed. If they argue, then it's OK to shoot them.

<snipped>

Apparently, right wingers at the USMB believe that there are "public areas" that are so white, any blacks who wander there by mistake must be questioned and harassed. If they argue, then it's OK to shoot them.

Was this thread just a platform to insult rightwingers?

Did you not actually have any interest in discussing the various opinions expressed by black conservatives about the Zimmerman case?

Forum List

Back