Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

You can't dismiss everything you don't like. It makes you look like a partisan hack. The facts are this kid was walking home from a store where he bought candy for a game. None of that is disputed. Someone planning a robbery or burglary doesn't do with a bag of Skittles and an Ice Tea while talking on the phone to his girlfriend.

White conservatives feel they have every right to follow and question any black person they want. Well they don't. It's not a constitutional right. Anyone can walk down any street and they are protected. That's how it's supposed to be.

But if you are black and in a conservative or Republican area, it's a different story.

And for a fully grown armed man "following" a teenage boy for no apparent reason 40 minutes after sunset would be a terribly frightening experience for that boy. I remember being a kid. Some guy tried to grab me about 46 years ago. I ran off like Martin did. I ran to a phone that was well lit. I called my dad to come and get me. I was very scared. We drove around looking for the guy, but never found him.

Travon martin was 6' 3". How the heck was Mr Zimmerman supposed to know that Mr Martin was 17?

I find it interesting that you find it OK for you and your father to drive around and try to track down somebody, but you find that unacceptable behavior for Mr Zimmerman. Did your father call the police like Mr Zimmerman did? Or did he just go 'vigilante'? Hypocrite much?
DAMN! Travon grew 4 inches after death!!! That's amazing!!!!!

MEDICAL EXAMINER REPGRT

043 MEDCAL EXAMINER REPORTR OF AUTOPSY

OFFICIALS PRESENT AT EXAMINATION
None.

EXTERNAL EXAMINATION

The body is secured in a blue body bag with Medical Examiner seal #0000517.

The body is viewed unciothed. The body is that of a normally deveioped, black male appearing the stated age of 17 years with a body length of 71 inches and body weight of 158 pounds. The body presents a medium build with average nutrition, normal hydration and good preservation.

Interesting link you have. I find it difficult to accept a link that has so many egregious misspellings.
The link itself is titled "MEDICAL EXAMINER REPGRT", what the heck word is "REPGRT"?
Within this supposed factual article are also the following errors,
" MEDICAL EXANIINER"
"Date of Birth February 5, 1995 Data of Death (Fcund) February 26, 2012"
"County $eminnle"
"FINAL DIAGNGSES AND FINDINGS"
"Entrance: Lcsfi. chest, intcxmeÈiats rang: "

Many more errors. Your link is not to the medical coroners report, you've been duped.

Travon Martin, tallest man in the family photograph.
tm1.jpg

<snipped>

Apparently, right wingers at the USMB believe that there are "public areas" that are so white, any blacks who wander there by mistake must be questioned and harassed. If they argue, then it's OK to shoot them.

Was this thread just a platform to insult rightwingers?
Yes, it is. That is was rdean does.

Did you not actually have any interest in discussing the various opinions expressed by black conservatives about the Zimmerman case?
No, rdean does not. His entire game is to claim conservatives are racist. He is a race baiter.

Travon martin was 6' 3". How the heck was Mr Zimmerman supposed to know that Mr Martin was 17?

I find it interesting that you find it OK for you and your father to drive around and try to track down somebody, but you find that unacceptable behavior for Mr Zimmerman. Did your father call the police like Mr Zimmerman did? Or did he just go 'vigilante'? Hypocrite much?

MEDICAL EXAMINER REPGRT

None.

EXTERNAL EXAMINATION

The body is viewed unciothed. The body is that of a normally deveioped, black male appearing the stated age of 17 years with a body length of 71 inches and body weight of 158 pounds. The body presents a medium build with average nutrition, normal hydration and good preservation.

Interesting link you have. I find it difficult to accept a link that has so many egregious misspellings.
The link itself is titled "MEDICAL EXAMINER REPGRT", what the heck word is "REPGRT"?
" MEDICAL EXANIINER"
"County $eminnle"
"Entrance: Lcs&#64257;. chest, intcxmeÈiats rang: "

Many more errors. Your link is not to the medical coroners report, you've been duped.

tm1.jpg
It is the medical examiner's report read with a very poor optical character reader because the pdf was a scan of the original.

Admit it He is not 6'3"

travon martin medical examiner's report - Google Search

MEDICAL EXAMINER REPGRT

None.

EXTERNAL EXAMINATION

" MEDICAL EXANIINER"
"County $eminnle"

tm1.jpg
It is the medical examiner's report read with a very poor optical character reader because the pdf was a scan of the original.

Admit it He is not 6'3"

Oh boy, a link to google now.
Much more impressive than your last link to total garbage (that you fell for).
The point is, how was Mr Zimmerman supposedly supposed to know how old Mr Martin was? For the sake of your argument, let's say he wasn't 6'3", but was only 6'. Does that somehow make it more easy to distinguish him as being 17 as opposed to 18, or 20?
Yer barking up the wrong tree.

" MEDICAL EXANIINER"
"County $eminnle"

tm1.jpg

Admit it He is not 6'3"

Oh boy, a link to google now.
Much more impressive than your last link to total garbage (that you fell for).
The point is, how was Mr Zimmerman supposedly supposed to know how old Mr Martin was? For the sake of your argument, let's say he wasn't 6'3", but was only 6'. Does that somehow make it more easy to distinguish him as being 17 as opposed to 18, or 20?
Yer barking up the wrong tree.
First of all, the snopes photo you linked to has a link to the med examiner's pdf on the same page, so you have no excuse for not knowing he was 5'11", not 6 feet or 6 feet 3 inches. Why do you and all the other wing-nuts try to make him bigger than he was????

Even is Trayvon were only 5'11", he would have been a couple of inches taller than Zimmerman.

Even is Trayvon were only 5'11", he would have been a couple of inches taller than Zimmerman.
Trayvon was 5'11" 158 lbs.
G Z was 5'8" 194 lbs, so he had him by nearly 40 lbs. In a fight, weight counts more than height.

Honestly I didn't read any of this other than the weak OP and I didn't go to the links.

What makes this a left vs right thing? (It isn't)

And why is it racial?
(And i would love to see some honest answers to this one)

A case of self-defense if there ever was one...
:clap2:
JURORS: ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY OF 2ND-DEGREE MURDER
Jul 13,`13 -- George Zimmerman blinked and barely smiled as a jury found him not guilty of second-degree murder in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.
Supporters of Martin's family who had gathered outside the courthouse yelled out "No! No!" The jury had been given the chance to convict Zimmerman of manslaughter but did not do so, despite asking for a clarification of the charge earlier in the evening. Zimmerman's wife, Shellie Zimmerman, had tears in her eyes after the six-member, all-woman jury delivered its verdict Saturday night.

After hearing the verdict, Judge Debra Nelson told Zimmerman he was free to go. Jurors heard two different portraits of Zimmerman and had to decide whether he was a wannabe cop who took the law into his own hands or a well-meaning neighborhood watch volunteer who shot the unarmed teenager in self-defense because he feared for his life.

News from The Associated Press

See also:

Not Guilty -- Beyond Reasonable Doubt
July 12, 2013 - That the prosecution in the Zimmerman trial asked the judge to allow a verdict of "third-degree murder" &#8212; i.e., child abuse, since Trayvon Martin was 17 &#8212; testifies to the prosecution's failure and panic.
For George Zimmerman's defense has proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that he shot Trayvon Martin not out of malice, rage or hate &#8212; but in a desperate act of self-defense. Zimmerman was being beaten "ground-and-pound," mixed martial arts style. His head was being banged on the cement. Screaming again and again for help, he pulled out his gun and fired. Even the prosecution is now conceding Trayvon might have been on top, and is now scrambling for a compromise verdict on a lesser charge than second-degree murder, a charge that never should have been brought. Indeed, this trial should never have been held. What we have witnessed in Sanford, Fla., is the prosecution of an innocent man for murder because the politically and socially powerful demanded it.

That Trayvon is dead is a tragedy, and an avoidable tragedy. But it was not murder. And it does not justify railroading a man who, whatever his mistakes that night &#8212; and George Zimmerman made them &#8212; committed no crime. The case comes down to four questions. And the answers, supported by the evidence, testimony and common sense, point straight to an acquittal. First, who was the aggressor? All agree it would have been better if Zimmerman had never left his car or followed Trayvon that night. Yet, ask yourself:

Would a pudgy, out-of-shape 28-year-old with a gun, facing a 17-year-old athletic kid, 4 inches taller, with a longer reach, throw a punch and start a fistfight with him? If Zimmerman threw the first punch, what would be his motive? If you have a gun and your adversary does not, is not the sensible stance to keep your distance so you can be free to pull the gun? Who armed with a pistol starts a fistfight with a suspicious stranger? Moreover, Trayvon's body showed no signs of having ever been punched, while George's nose looks like he was sucker-punched.

Second, who was on top in those final moments of the fight? If Zimmerman was on top and Trayvon was on his back, Trayvon would have been found on his back. He was found dead on his stomach. If Zimmerman was on top and Trayvon was on his stomach, he would have been shot in the back. He was shot in the chest. How could Trayvon have been found lying on his face, with a bullet hole in his chest, if Zimmerman was sitting on top of him? Only if George Zimmerman, after shooting Trayvon, would have turned him over as he lay dying. No one has even suggested that. Why was the back of Zimmerman's jacket soaking wet, and the back of Trayvon's dry, if Trayvon was on the bottom? Why were the knees of Trayvon's pants wet, if he was on the bottom?

Third, who was screaming for help?

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/blog/patrick-j-buchanan/not-guilty-beyond-reasonable-doubt#sthash.MIieYtPC.dpuf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back