Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

2. Federal charges

The FBI in March 2012 opened an investigation into the shooting of Trayvon Martin, which could potentially result in federal hate crimes charges being filed against George Zimmerman. The investigation was placed on hold pending the outcome of the trial. FBI and Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigators scoured Sanford in the spring of last year, and interviewed witnesses inside the Retreat at Twin Lakes gated community where the shooting took place, as well as other witnesses who could potentially be called during a federal case.

3. Shellie Zimmerman’s perjury trial

Shellie Zimmerman faces a perjury charge stemming from statements she made to the previous judge in the case, Judge Kenneth Lester, regarding the amount of money raised by the George Zimmerman legal defense fund, and the amount of money she transferred into her and George Zimmerman’s bank accounts prior to his April 2012 bond hearing. She has pleaded not guilty to the charges that were brought by prosecuting attorney John Guy.

More: Even after the verdict, legal action may continue in Zimmerman case | theGrio

One of the judge's rulings in the case that I objected to was her refusal to allow race to be used by either party. I was concerned that a racial motive may have been improperly inferred by members of the jury and thought Zimmerman should have been allowed to address the issue head on. If the judge had permitted Zimmerman's defense to confront the issue of race, I am convinced that today Zimmerman would be regarded more as a decent and tolerant person rather than a racist monster as falsely depicted by the media. Zimmerman would have shown that he was from a mixed race family, living in a mixed race community and that his Black neighbors thought highly of him. In addition to that he would have been able to show three other things which would make those who call him a racist appear just a little bit foolish:

First, the FBI investigated Zimmerman for the purpose of determining if he was racist. Presumably if he was, federal civil rights charges may have been filed against him. The FBI interviewed almost three dozen of Zimmerman’s friends, neighbors and co-workers but found no evidence of racism. There is no doubt that the FBI diligently searched for any signs of racism, but they found none. According to an Article written by Abraham Gutierrez (Examiner.com) on July 12, 2012:

“One of the questions each individual was asked was whether Zimmerman had ever 'displayed any bias, prejudice or irrational attitude against any class of citizen, religious, racial, gender or ethnic groups.' Not only did each one of them answer 'No,' but his colleagues went on to describe Zimmerman as 'pleasant' and 'outgoing.'”

The rest of the article can be found at the following link:

FBI investigation concludes: George Zimmerman not racist - Miami criminal justice | Examiner.com

Second, Zimmerman and his wife tutored and mentored Black children, something they would never have done if they harbored racist feelings. There are many links available if you want to verify this, but I think I've found the best one. During an interview with Sean Hannity, Joe Oliver, a Black friend of Zimmerman, speaks glowingly of Zimmerman's character and tells how he tutored Black children. Here's the link (the relevant part of the interview starts at around 7:45).

LiveLeak.com - George Zimmerman's African-American Friend Defends Him On Hannity (comments)

Third, George Zimmerman stood up for a homeless Black man who had been beaten by Justin Collison, the son of a White Sanford police lieutenant. The cruel beating was videotaped and Collison should have been arrested immediately, but it appeared that the police were going to let the matter slide. Fortunately, Zimmerman came to the homeless man's defense. He went to Black churches and handed out flyers urging Blacks to become actively involved and he spoke out in public meetings to protest the conduct of the police. The following links describe Zimmerman's efforts to obtain justice for the man:

Trayvon Martin shooting: George Zimmerman once protested treatment of homeless black man by police, his father says * - NY Daily News

Tape showed Zimmerman's anger over black man's beating - CNN.com

I doubt that those who accused Zimmerman of being a racist are aware of the above facts. If they are aware and still think he is a racist, I feel sorry for them.

There is one more thing, something that everyone should know. It is obvious that the main stream media has been on a campaign to discredit and convict Zimmerman. They even deliberately lied about the facts to portray Zimmerman as a racist child murderer. If there was any evidence of anything in Zimmerman's past which could even remotely be associated with racism, it would have been headline news; however, the networks were silent because they were not able to find a thing.

I challenge anyone to give me a credible example showing Zimmerman was a racist or that he did not treat Blacks with dignity and respect. Don't give me this “profiling” bullshit. There is no evidence of any kind which suggests that Zimmerman illegally profiled Martin but I will deal with that on another thread. Before you respond to my next thread, make sure you know the difference between “profiling” which is a legal, necessary and wonderful thing, and “racial profiling” which is illegal and indefensible.

...Florida's Wrongful Death Act, ... requires proof that Martin's death was caused by the negligence of another person or entity. To prove negligence under the statute, it must be shown that Zimmerman owed Martin a legal duty, that the duty owed was breached, and that an injury was caused to Martin by Zimmerman's breach.

Read more: Jury finds George Zimmerman not guilty on all charges | Fox News

As with this case, there is no evidence. This is mere self aggrandizing now.

Last edited:
Ok, so lemme get this straight: I can now follow George Zimmerman, stalk him, assume he's guilty of a crime based on the fact he appears "suspicious" to me, pick a fight with him, and then shoot him dead and go free if I make up a story about how he was really the one that was the aggressor and not me?

Wicked.

Ok, so lemme get this straight: I can now follow George Zimmerman, stalk him, assume he's guilty of a crime based on the fact he appears "suspicious" to me, pick a fight with him, and then shoot him dead and go free if I make up a story about how he was really the one that was the aggressor and not me?

Wicked.

Yep, you got it. Zimmerman made sure he killed the only witness.

Maybe the prosecution wanted to lose this case so the federal case could take over. Hate crime, anyone?

You are woefully uninformed.

The FBI hate crime investigation is also closed.

Not a single shred of evidence was found that Zimmerman had ever in his life engaged in racism in thought word or deed...

...but by all means, keep grasping...

Last edited:
O.J. wasn't a self defense case...

Florida statute.

Chapter 776: JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE

776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.

(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer...

Law of Self Defense ? FL 776.032?Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.?

With a finding in the criminal proceeding, Zimmerman is all but immune from civil litigation...

...but keep grasping at those straws.

Yeah, let's see how that works with the DOJ and civil lawsuit.

What part of "is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force" did you not understand?

The part where his bloodlust is somehow bound to law. Silly thing, it’s not like this is a nation based on law or anything like that, who cares what the jury found. Lakhota wants his own justice, facts be dammed.

Sometimes when I drive to certain locations for business reasons.

I take a short cut thru the 'hood' to save time.

But for the next couple of weeks it will be much safer to avoid the 'hood' and take the long way around to reach my destination. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back