Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

RIVERA: I see those six ladies in the jury putting themselves on that rainy night, in that housing complex that has just been burglarized by three or four different groups of black youngsters from the adjacent community. So it’s a dark night, a 6-foot-2-inch hoodie-wearing stranger is in the immediate housing complex. How would the ladies of that jury have reacted? I submit that if they were armed, they would have shot and killed Trayvon Martin a lot sooner than George Zimmerman did. This is self-defense.

Gosh, somehow Geraldo forgot to include "...and that 6-foot-2-inch stranger was straddling them, pounding their fucking heads into the fucking sidewalk."

I wonder why that is.

I'm now convinced that O'Mara is a racist. He used race-baiting throughout the trial - both in and out of court.

Mark O'Mara: If George Zimmerman Were Black 'He Never Would've Been Charged With A Crime'

I am now convinced that Lakhota is a racist.

Mark O'Mara was not the one who came up with the phrase "self-declared white Hispanic". It was the leftist Obama-worshipping media, of which Lakhota is a fan and admirer.

But in all fairness they never sank low enough to call Zimmermann (based on his family name) a White-Jew-Hispanic.

I'm now convinced that O'Mara is a racist. He used race-baiting throughout the trial - both in and out of court.

Mark O'Mara: If George Zimmerman Were Black 'He Never Would've Been Charged With A Crime'

I am now convinced that Lakhota is a racist.

Mark O'Mara was not the one who came up with the phrase "self-declared white Hispanic". It was the leftist Obama-worshipping media, of which Lakhota is a fan and admirer.

But in all fairness they never sank low enough to call Zimmermann (based on his family name) a White-Jew-Hispanic.

wonder why the media doesn't refer to obama as a black- arab- caucasian.

All the links on this thread citing blacks killing whites in various ways neglect to mention that those killings were perfectly justified.

After all, about 150 years ago whites held blacks in slavery and blacks had to get even, one way or another.

Maybe it's a good idea if someone is harassing you to a point where it's a problem you don't call your girl friend you call 911.If Trevon didn't go off and try to be a bad ass to a guy he thought he could beat the shit out of this would have been different cause the guy happened to have a gun.

Trayvon didn't pick the fight. He was on the phone minding his own business when Zimmerman stalked/harassed him to the point where he felt threatened. If Zimmermen wasn't trying to be a wannabe cop, Trayvon would still be alive. Zimmerman is a piece of shit. I hope this haunts him for the rest of his miserable life.

Mark O'Mara: If Zimmerman Were Black 'He Never Would've Been Charged With A Crime'
O'Mara is full of shit. This black Florida woman got 20 years just for firing a warning shot.

s-MARISSA-ALEXANDER-large300.jpg

Marissa Alexander Gets 20 Years For Firing Warning Shot (VIDEO)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wsdQvZHSmHM"]YouTube[/ame]

Because she lived in an apartment, where she fired the warning shot into or around a room where children were playing.

Don't confuse Lakhota with facts.

Florida seems to be a state of almost total dysfunction - electile and otherwise.

The man was tried in a court of law, by a jury of his peers. What more do you want? Oh yeah...you wanted Zimmerman to be found guilty and executed. Well, i want a million bucks, but it ain't going to happen anytime soon. GET OVER IT.

O.J. wasn't a self defense case...

Florida statute.

Chapter 776: JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE

776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.

(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer...

Law of Self Defense ? FL 776.032?Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.?

With a finding in the criminal proceeding, Zimmerman is all but immune from civil litigation...

...but keep grasping at those straws.

Yeah, let's see how that works with the DOJ and civil lawsuit.

What part of "is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force" did you not understand?

What part of OJ happened in California and Zimmerman happened in Florida is hard to understand? Not that OJ admitted to the killing and said it was justified.

Lakhota is a little confused. If Zimmerman would have been black and Martin would have been white and was charged for his death, the black community would call that racist.

I live in Las Vegas. Why do I need to hear about this story 2,000 miles away

Hmmmm....

Black kids die every day, why is Zimmerman important?

Having to ask that question illustrates the limited field of vision your mind has. You live in a vacuumn.

Nope, actually it illustrates your lack of any ability at critical thinking.

Zimmerman was/is innocent, but because a punk who happened to be black is shot and killed while beating on a non black man it HAD to be racism.

Projection is a key element of a left leaning mind...

Maybe the prosecution wanted to lose this case so the federal case could take over. Hate crime, anyone?

You are woefully uninformed.

The FBI hate crime investigation is also closed.

Not a single shred of evidence was found that Zimmerman had ever in his life engaged in racism in thought word or deed...

...but by all means, keep grasping...

That is a fact. George Zimmerman had grown up with a black sibling, had taken a black female to his prom and was, at the time of the incident, mentoring minority kids, which included black kids.

GZ was no racist. He was merely overzealous in trying to help his neighborhood stay safe from those who had gotten off the hook after many incidents of vandalizing and looting homes in his neighborhood.

There are no winners, but there are two victims of GZ's overzealousness and he will remain one of them for the rest of his life....

I agree with your opinion on O'Mara. But he is an attorney and did what he had to for his client. It does not require personal integrity to be a successful criminal attorney, just the ability to defend a client. And I also agree that if Ziimmerman was black he never would have been charged. Had he been a black man who shot a black teen of course not. Probably would not even had been arrested.

And had he been a black man who shot a white teen in a place like Sanford, the police would have smoked him when they arrived at the scene.

Last edited:
Let me understand your thinking here. When another poster points out that the media did INDEED cover this crime, you take that as that poster supporting blacks hunting whites?

How do you come to that rather bizarre conclusion?

I'll play......

When did you hear about it and from where?

The issue is twofold.....

A) It isn't being reported....
B) Blacks hunting whites.......

It isn't being reported...now I know that asking you to try and follow TWO lines of thought is taxing...

If it wasn't reported, where did your link come from?

*rolleyes:

if I recall the Wilding ( central park jogger) case got mentioned in some national media.....and the one after the donna summer concert etc...*shrugs*

Forum List

Back