Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

One of the judge's rulings in the case that I objected to was her refusal to allow race to be used by either party. I was concerned that a racial motive may have been improperly inferred by members of the jury and thought Zimmerman should have been allowed to address the issue head on. If the judge had permitted Zimmerman's defense to confront the issue of race, I am convinced that today Zimmerman would be regarded more as a decent and tolerant person rather than a racist monster as falsely depicted by the media. Zimmerman would have shown that he was from a mixed race family, living in a mixed race community and that his Black neighbors thought highly of him. In addition to that he would have been able to show three other things which would make those who call him a racist appear just a little bit foolish:

First, the FBI investigated Zimmerman for the purpose of determining if he was racist. Presumably if he was, federal civil rights charges may have been filed against him. The FBI interviewed almost three dozen of Zimmerman’s friends, neighbors and co-workers but found no evidence of racism. There is no doubt that the FBI diligently searched for any signs of racism, but they found none. According to an Article written by Abraham Gutierrez (Examiner.com) on July 12, 2012:

“One of the questions each individual was asked was whether Zimmerman had ever 'displayed any bias, prejudice or irrational attitude against any class of citizen, religious, racial, gender or ethnic groups.' Not only did each one of them answer 'No,' but his colleagues went on to describe Zimmerman as 'pleasant' and 'outgoing.'”

The rest of the article can be found at the following link:

FBI investigation concludes: George Zimmerman not racist - Miami criminal justice | Examiner.com

Second, Zimmerman and his wife tutored and mentored Black children, something they would never have done if they harbored racist feelings. There are many links available if you want to verify this, but I think I've found the best one. During an interview with Sean Hannity, Joe Oliver, a Black friend of Zimmerman, speaks glowingly of Zimmerman's character and tells how he tutored Black children. Here's the link (the relevant part of the interview starts at around 7:45).

LiveLeak.com - George Zimmerman's African-American Friend Defends Him On Hannity (comments)

Third, George Zimmerman stood up for a homeless Black man who had been beaten by Justin Collison, the son of a White Sanford police lieutenant. The cruel beating was videotaped and Collison should have been arrested immediately, but it appeared that the police were going to let the matter slide. Fortunately, Zimmerman came to the homeless man's defense. He went to Black churches and handed out flyers urging Blacks to become actively involved and he spoke out in public meetings to protest the conduct of the police. The following links describe Zimmerman's efforts to obtain justice for the man:

Trayvon Martin shooting: George Zimmerman once protested treatment of homeless black man by police, his father says * - NY Daily News

Tape showed Zimmerman's anger over black man's beating - CNN.com

I doubt that those who accused Zimmerman of being a racist are aware of the above facts. If they are aware and still think he is a racist, I feel sorry for them.

There is one more thing, something that everyone should know. It is obvious that the main stream media has been on a campaign to discredit and convict Zimmerman. They even deliberately lied about the facts to portray Zimmerman as a racist child murderer. If there was any evidence of anything in Zimmerman's past which could even remotely be associated with racism, it would have been headline news; however, the networks were silent because they were not able to find a thing.

I challenge anyone to give me a credible example showing Zimmerman was a racist or that he did not treat Blacks with dignity and respect. Don't give me this “profiling” bullshit. There is no evidence of any kind which suggests that Zimmerman illegally profiled Martin but I will deal with that on another thread. Before you respond to my next thread, make sure you know the difference between “profiling” which is a legal, necessary and wonderful thing, and “racial profiling” which is illegal and indefensible.

Soon as he said, "Fucking punks. These assholes, they always get away,", everything else is out is out the window. He chased that kid down, took out his gun from the holster behind his back, inside his pants and under his shirt and jacket, disengaged the safety and shot that kid.

ghostskittles.jpg

One of the judge's rulings in the case that I objected to was her refusal to allow race to be used by either party. I was concerned that a racial motive may have been improperly inferred by members of the jury and thought Zimmerman should have been allowed to address the issue head on. If the judge had permitted Zimmerman's defense to confront the issue of race, I am convinced that today Zimmerman would be regarded more as a decent and tolerant person rather than a racist monster as falsely depicted by the media. Zimmerman would have shown that he was from a mixed race family, living in a mixed race community and that his Black neighbors thought highly of him. In addition to that he would have been able to show three other things which would make those who call him a racist appear just a little bit foolish:

First, the FBI investigated Zimmerman for the purpose of determining if he was racist. Presumably if he was, federal civil rights charges may have been filed against him. The FBI interviewed almost three dozen of Zimmerman’s friends, neighbors and co-workers but found no evidence of racism. There is no doubt that the FBI diligently searched for any signs of racism, but they found none. According to an Article written by Abraham Gutierrez (Examiner.com) on July 12, 2012:

“One of the questions each individual was asked was whether Zimmerman had ever 'displayed any bias, prejudice or irrational attitude against any class of citizen, religious, racial, gender or ethnic groups.' Not only did each one of them answer 'No,' but his colleagues went on to describe Zimmerman as 'pleasant' and 'outgoing.'”

The rest of the article can be found at the following link:

FBI investigation concludes: George Zimmerman not racist - Miami criminal justice | Examiner.com

Second, Zimmerman and his wife tutored and mentored Black children, something they would never have done if they harbored racist feelings. There are many links available if you want to verify this, but I think I've found the best one. During an interview with Sean Hannity, Joe Oliver, a Black friend of Zimmerman, speaks glowingly of Zimmerman's character and tells how he tutored Black children. Here's the link (the relevant part of the interview starts at around 7:45).

LiveLeak.com - George Zimmerman's African-American Friend Defends Him On Hannity (comments)

Third, George Zimmerman stood up for a homeless Black man who had been beaten by Justin Collison, the son of a White Sanford police lieutenant. The cruel beating was videotaped and Collison should have been arrested immediately, but it appeared that the police were going to let the matter slide. Fortunately, Zimmerman came to the homeless man's defense. He went to Black churches and handed out flyers urging Blacks to become actively involved and he spoke out in public meetings to protest the conduct of the police. The following links describe Zimmerman's efforts to obtain justice for the man:

Trayvon Martin shooting: George Zimmerman once protested treatment of homeless black man by police, his father says * - NY Daily News

Tape showed Zimmerman's anger over black man's beating - CNN.com

I doubt that those who accused Zimmerman of being a racist are aware of the above facts. If they are aware and still think he is a racist, I feel sorry for them.

There is one more thing, something that everyone should know. It is obvious that the main stream media has been on a campaign to discredit and convict Zimmerman. They even deliberately lied about the facts to portray Zimmerman as a racist child murderer. If there was any evidence of anything in Zimmerman's past which could even remotely be associated with racism, it would have been headline news; however, the networks were silent because they were not able to find a thing.

I challenge anyone to give me a credible example showing Zimmerman was a racist or that he did not treat Blacks with dignity and respect. Don't give me this “profiling” bullshit. There is no evidence of any kind which suggests that Zimmerman illegally profiled Martin but I will deal with that on another thread. Before you respond to my next thread, make sure you know the difference between “profiling” which is a legal, necessary and wonderful thing, and “racial profiling” which is illegal and indefensible.

Soon as he said, "Fucking punks. These assholes, they always get away,", everything else is out is out the window. He chased that kid down, took out his gun from the holster behind his back, inside his pants and under his shirt and jacket, disengaged the safety and shot that kid.

ghostskittles.jpg

"Fucking punks. These assholes, they always get away,",

^^ show me the racist part of that.

Hell, my kids don't even look like the milk man, the mail man, the UPS man, the FedEx man, the man man... I guess that leaves only me as the one who fucked my fuckee.

And she doth bore my babbiy. My dear un-aborted babby.

Yup just like the one above.
Oh that and he would have been convicted and sent away for life

What strikes me here about the supposed racism of all folks, especially blacks. If Martin had been white, or Zimmerman black, never mind all the details, This thread wouldn't exist. How many blacks have murdered each other based on mindless hate and distrust? But that is a separate issue? How so? Racism is a dead issue. This particular incident is trivial, most of us know it. Blacks slaughter each other in record numbers. No Eyebrow gets raised. No one bothers to question that.

If Zimmerman had been black, and Martin white - with no other change to the facts, he would have never been arrested or charged.

And we ALL know it.

Forum List

Back