Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

Let me be blunt here, Trayvon would be alive now if it weren't for the nasty little cycle of of violence African Americans seem to accept everyday. Don't waste time arguing. Zimmerman knew it. Time the black community grew up and out of this cycle. Surprise surprise! The African American community knows what I am talking about. Darned straight they do.

Last edited:
Let me be blunt here, Trayvon would be alive now if it weren't for the nasty little cycle of of violence African Americans seem to accept everyday. Don't waste time arguing. Zimmerman knew it. Time the black community grew up and out of this cycle. Surprise surprise! The African American community knows what I am talking about. Darned straight they do.

So, the shooter wasn't the violent one here. It was the victim. This coming from the guy who said 'nignog'.

Conservatives, this is representing you. Perfect.

p.p.s Also, commentary from David French whom is also white.

Not to mention that most of the linked articles are from 2012 (Such as the one from Alan West), when most of the facts were still unknown.

Ah yes, gone are the days when white people could lynch, burn beat and segregate the black communities across the USA without prosecution. The golden era of white supremacy.

Not to mention that most of the linked articles are from 2012 (Such as the one from Alan West), when most of the facts were still unknown.

LOL. I noticed the old date on West's quote. I didn't know French was white too.

If rdean wanted a serious conversation, maybe he'd look at what the black libertarians like Walter E, Williams, Larry Elder and Thomas Sowell are saying.

Great point!

p.s., .... why do you have audio from Michael Savage as your lead example of what black conservatives think of Zimmerman/Trayvon?

Because it's posted on the "Black Conservative"?

Did you listen to it? Do that and you can understand why it's posted there.

Trayvon was walking home from buying Skittles and Ice Tea. Obviously an offense that deserves "death".

And what "facts" are those?

p.s., .... why do you have audio from Michael Savage as your lead example of what black conservatives think of Zimmerman/Trayvon?

Because it's posted on the "Black Conservative"?

Did you listen to it? Do that and you can understand why it's posted there.

I don't want to listen to 7-and-a-half minutes of Michael Savage. Does a single black conservative comment on the audio?

For my contribution I posted something written by an actual black conservative. And I seconded Alan's observation that if you actually wanted to discuss the opinions of black conservatives, you might try people like Williams, Elder or Sowell.

I linked to French because he went into "White Wingnut" racism more than anyone else and as far as I know, he claims to be a conservative.

Some examples:

These assaults on a dead kid who cannot defend himself have occurred despite the lack of any credible allegation that Martin was doing anything unlawful when Zimmerman started following him through the neighborhood.

At arguably the lowest point of the public controversy, John Derbyshire even went so far as to write a column that used the racial conversations surrounding the Martin case to suggest that the incident proved it would be unwise for any white person to come to a black person’s aid lest the black person be planning to commit a crime against the white person. The column, which appeared on the website Taki’s Magazine, was so entirely beyond the pale that National Review promptly ended its many-years-long relationship with Derbyshire.

But if the public spaces belong to the law-abiding and not to aggressors, don’t Zimmerman’s actions raise as many (if not more) questions than Martin’s?

After all, not even the most zealous Zimmerman defender has credibly accused Martin of initially doing anything other than walking home from the store—an entirely lawful act. If a teenager is followed after sunset by an unknown man, there are two predictable reactions: (1) The teen would likely be frightened, and (2) most reasonable observers would see that fright as reasonable and the unknown man as a potential threat.

Contra John Lott, citizens do not have a blanket right to “investigate a strange person in [their] neighborhood.” No such broad right exists in the Constitution, relevant statutes, or common law. Zimmerman’s alleged right to investigate is certainly limited by Martin’s right to walk in public spaces free from threats or threatening behavior. Were Zimmerman’s actions reasonable or unreasonable? Could Zimmerman have been reasonably viewed as a threat to Martin, and did Martin thus have the right to “stand his ground” rather than Zimmerman? Those questions will be critical at trial, and it will not be settled by the assertion of any “right” to investigate Martin.

Third, conservatives should be the last people in America to support or defend reckless behavior with a lawfully carried firearm. Whatever the verdict, an unarmed teenager is dead because an armed citizen behaved at best foolishly. He wrongly profiled a kid as a threat (it’s not known whether the profiling had a racial component), followed him on foot (at least for a time), and shot him after apparently losing a fistfight.

This is the opposite of the Duke lacrosse and Tawana Brawley cases. In both those cases, there was no actual victim (no one was actually raped or assaulted), and yet there was a rush to judgment. In this case there is unquestionably a victim and there was a rush to exonerate.

If conservatives continue to cast their lot with this killer of an unarmed man, they risk damaging their own credibility and further embolden those who would marginalize conservative voices in matters of race, crime, and justice.

------------------------------------------------------------

Now this is how a conservative is supposed to talk. He reasons things out. Looks at the big picture. Spells out what he believes it means to BE a "conservative".
And simply for the fact he is spelling out his position in a thoughtful and logical way, Republicans on the USMB will hate his guts. And no where does he join the "liberal side". No where is he glad a child died.

Savage and French are off-topic, rdean. If you actually want to talk about what black conservatives think, then look for more examples from black conservatives. I posted one for you -- a piece by Kevin Jackson.

I live with these cute punk little nignogs. They remind me of the wind. They throw stones at me an my poor old dog. They have healthy remarks like "Get out of our neighborhood " despite the fact they are living in a section 8 public housing and their parents just immigrated here, let alone I paid taxes to let them live here to begin with. Let alone I was here in this community 50 years ago, they have no clue. None. Here is a question, If Zimmerman was black, or Martin was a white kid, who would care? All the attention Martin is getting is racist.

"nignogs" ...that's a very interesting slur there, Mary. So, tell me...just where did the family immigrate from? Do you know this for fact....please, pray tell how you keep tabs on your neighbors to know these thing?

Savage and French are off-topic, rdean. If you actually want to talk about what black conservatives think, then look for more examples from black conservatives. I posted one for you -- a piece by Kevin Jackson.

While a lot of what Kevin jackson is saying is such bullshit, like blaming this on a hoodie.
For one, we know it was raining. I suspect the kid pulled up the hoodie to avoid getting is hair wet. I do, and I'm 60 and white. So I should be shot for wearing a hoodie when it rains?

Some of his quotes:

Hoodie or no hoodie, the kid should not have been shot by Zimmerman, as neighborhood watch is not neighborhood shoot.

So for Zimmerman to take notice of a teenager wearing a hoodie as part of what he believed to be his responsibilities for neighborhood watch was the right move. He went too far in what happened next however, and for that he should be arrested, tried, and given his penalty.

Make no mistake about it; I’m mad at the killing of the teen in Florida who happens to be black. I’m mad for his death, and I pray for his family.

Liberals Love the Hoodie - The Black Sphere :: The Black Sphere

The really weird thing is how Jackson goes on about how it's the fault of the hoodie. I wear a hoodie when it rains. I don't want my hair wet. Martin should die for that?

Williams:

Despite stereotypes, the responsibility for the Florida shooting lies with the individual who pulled the trigger. The fact that the man pursued the teen after a 911 operator told him to back off, and the fact that he alone had a gun, calls for him to be arrested and held accountable under law.

The Conservative Speaker

Forum List

Back