Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

I saw one of these attacks when I was waiting for a bus in San Diego. Several blacks started beating the bejesus out of this white kid. The bus driver pulled over opened the door and ran.

Too bad they don't have bullet-proof glass surrounding the driver so he can just drive them to the police station.

And when was that? and what did you do about it?

I said; "Do you feel lucky punk!!"

It was back in the 70s. Hope you're not looking for some kind of justification. The more things change the more they stay the same fyi.

Oh, btw, did you want me to go all Dirty Harry on them? Let's talk about the real world now, shall we???

Ah....a story from the 70s.....so relevant, don't you think? :lol:

And when was that? and what did you do about it?

I said; "Do you feel lucky punk!!"

It was back in the 70s. Hope you're not looking for some kind of justification. The more things change the more they stay the same fyi.

Oh, btw, did you want me to go all Dirty Harry on them? Let's talk about the real world now, shall we???

Ah....a story from the 70s.....so relevant, don't you think? :lol:

Always seems to work for you folks.

Besides, I would think that telling everyone how bad it was back when blacks actually had a reason to be pissed about discrimination and letting you know just how little has changed in 40 years (thanks to race merchants like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Barack Obama) would be enlightening.

Last edited:
I live with these cute punk little nignogs. They remind me of the wind. They throw stones at me an my poor old dog. They have healthy remarks like "Get out of our neighborhood " despite the fact they are living in a section 8 public housing and their parents just immigrated here, let alone I paid taxes to let them live here to begin with. Let alone I was here in this community 50 years ago, they have no clue. None. Here is a question, If Zimmerman was black, or Martin was a white kid, who would care? All the attention Martin is getting is racist.

Last edited:
This should be national news every fucking day. What exactly makes the trayvon fuckton story more important???

Oh yes they can scream racism at whites...Even through Zimmmerman clearly isn't white.

What a fucking joke.

I live with these cute punk little nignogs. They remind me of the wind. They throw stones at me an my poor old dog. They have healthy remarks like "Get out of our neighborhood " despite the fact they are living in a section 8 public housing and their parents just immigrated here, let alone I paid taxes to let them live here to begin with. Let alone I was here in this community 50 years ago, they have no clue. None.

Wow, I guess they should be crawling at your feet and begging for benediction. So, which one was "Trayvon"? Did you get any pictures of him? I would be thankful if you posted them.

or

oh wait

are you "profiling"?

Did anyone find out what Michael Steele had to say? I couldn't find any quotes from him.

Here's another case...No national news in the media!

Mob beats man on his own front porch “for Trayvon”…press ignores (Photos)
Mob beats man on his own front porch ?for Trayvon??press ignores - Norfolk Crime | Examiner.com

Mobile, AL – On Saturday night, Matthew Owens told a group of kids to stop playing in the middle of street, only to have them return with a group of adults who dished out a beating that landed him in the Intensive Care Unit, according to police

Republicans insist they are so inclusive and they aren't even curious what black conservatives think of the "Zimmerman/Martin" case.

I live with these cute punk little nignogs. They remind me of the wind. They throw stones at me an my poor old dog. They have healthy remarks like "Get out of our neighborhood " despite the fact they are living in a section 8 public housing and their parents just immigrated here, let alone I paid taxes to let them live here to begin with. Let alone I was here in this community 50 years ago, they have no clue. None.

Wow, I guess they should be crawling at your feet and begging for benediction. So, which one was "Trayvon"? Did you get any pictures of him? I would be thankful if you posted them.

or

oh wait

are you "profiling"?

You are patronizing me. I am used to people telling me how bad I am because I live with poor folks that are Hispanic or African American. No, they have no clue about benedictions. Or what racism is, for that matter. Racism is at best an exaggeration, at worst a lie. And either way, improvable. Profile that.

I wish whites and Hispanics would riot over this and the trayvon shit.

If the black community raids the adjacent white neighborhoods on Long Island, I will have my 2 gauge Punt gun and 4 gauge shotgun ready with grapeshot.

Then I'll use my 12 gauge with #7 birdshot for maximum spread and pain.

No one --- black, white, latino or asian --- is going to invade, rape, murder and pillage our community.

Last edited:
p.s., .... why do you have audio from Michael Savage as your lead example of what black conservatives think of Zimmerman/Trayvon?

Forum List

Back