Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

Imagine what?
Media blackout?
WKRC reported it, they're not considered media?

Got it, you support blacks hunting Whites.

I had to trace it back to the Station...I could have sourced it from Mr. Conservative Online but you'd have objected to that.

Now to the topic...maybe a black gang will beat your ass too.

Let me understand your thinking here. When another poster points out that the media did INDEED cover this crime, you take that as that poster supporting blacks hunting whites?

How do you come to that rather bizarre conclusion?

I'll play......

When did you hear about it and from where?

The issue is twofold.....

A) It isn't being reported....
B) Blacks hunting whites.......

It isn't being reported...now I know that asking you to try and follow TWO lines of thought is taxing...

Imagine what?
Media blackout?
WKRC reported it, they're not considered media?

I had to trace it back to the Station...I could have sourced it from Mr. Conservative Online but you'd have objected to that.

Just because my penis is larger than yours is no reason to eat peanut butter.

I like peanut butter and if you feel the need to talk about your penis...well I doubt it is very big.

I heard nothing about this and I live in Cincinnati, lol.

I don't remember Channel 12 showing it and I watch their news all the time. It must have been on the website, which I never go to.

EDIT: As for the local Cincinnati News Stations, all of them are unbiased. They don't take a stand on anything and just report the news. I'm very proud of our local news stations because of this except for the weather competition that they have going on, it drives me nuts.

Last edited:

Let me understand your thinking here. When another poster points out that the media did INDEED cover this crime, you take that as that poster supporting blacks hunting whites?

I'll play......

It isn't being reported...now I know that asking you to try and follow TWO lines of thought is taxing...

If it wasn't reported, where did your link come from?

I live in Las Vegas. Why do I need to hear about this story 2,000 miles away

Hmmmm....

Black kids die every day, why is Zimmerman important?

Zimmerman is important because the race hustlers who make money off of racism made it important. What does that have to do with this case in Cincinnati?

I'll play......

(smile) So you knew all about it before I posted this...where did you hear of it?

We can stretch your mind today...

Just because my penis is larger than yours is no reason to eat peanut butter.

I like peanut butter and if you feel the need to talk about your penis...well I doubt it is very big.

SOme adjust others sublimate, but if nanny's don't and goats do then little sheep eat ivy.

I'll play......

(smile) So you knew all about it before I posted this...where did you hear of it?

Start your own media and report all that is important to you, but don't demand that every incident in the world must be reported or it is a blackout.

Apparently those poor white folk in Ohio could have used a Zimmerman type to help them.

I'll play......

Because....I live 2000 miles away from Cincinnati. I don't know how the Reds did either.

Tell us what you know about what happened in San Diego this week.

I'll play......

Perhaps you can supply us with the links from MSNBC, CBS, ABC, or CNN? How about the New York Times?

I saw one of these attacks when I was waiting for a bus in San Diego. Several blacks started beating the bejesus out of this white kid. The bus driver pulled over opened the door and ran.

Too bad they don't have bullet-proof glass surrounding the driver so he can just drive them to the police station.

I saw one of these attacks when I was waiting for a bus in San Diego. Several blacks started beating the bejesus out of this white kid. The bus driver pulled over opened the door and ran.

Too bad they don't have bullet-proof glass surrounding the driver so he can just drive them to the police station.

And when was that? and what did you do about it?

Look this shit happens all the time.

A few years ago a black kid cut me off driving, I flipped him off and he decided to follow me.

I pulled into a Cemetary and stopped , he screeched in behind me...he started to getout as did I.

He decided against further action and started yelling that he had a knife.

I just smiled and got my keys and opened my trunk and showed him my 12 gauge.

He again decided against further action.

Last edited:

I said; "Do you feel lucky punk!!"

It was back in the 70s. Hope you're not looking for some kind of justification. The more things change the more they stay the same fyi.

Oh, btw, did you want me to go all Dirty Harry on them? Let's talk about the real world now, shall we???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back