blade runner shoots intruder....oh wait

good thing he was snuggling a gun and lived in fear huh?

Everyone in South Africa lives in fear, especially if they are white. It's open season on whites there.

They could always go back to Europe where they came from....

Pretty sure a lot of them have. Just when S. Africa got so safe and all under the new leadership.
Just so you know....many blacks in S Africa want things to go back to the way they were.
You know....back before people were getting their arms lopped off with machetes and they actually had an economy and jobs.

I guess it is wishful thinking on the part of a racist and bigot that the Holocaust never happened, but it did.
How does not believing in an alleged historical event make me a racist and a bigot?? :confused:

The jews aren't a race but members of a religion...... so saying I am a racist makes no sense?

And calling me names for just expressing my personal views makes you the bigot........ :cool:

I guess it is wishful thinking on the part of a racist and bigot that the Holocaust never happened, but it did.
How does not believing in an alleged historical event make me a racist and a bigot?? :confused:

The jews aren't a race but members of a religion...... so saying I am a racist makes no sense?

And calling me names for just expressing my personal views makes you the bigot........ :cool:

Many people consider Jews a race; I mentioned race in case you were one of them, but I also mentioned bigot, which you realize you are. You don't get to pick and choose what happened in history and what didn't, not when there is conclusive, empirical evidence and first hand witnesses to the event. So, I don't accept on any level whatsoever that those who deny the Holocaust are just expressing a personal opinion. My identifying a bigot for what he is doesn't make me a racist. It's really incredibly hilarious on this site how all the racists and bigots try to turn the tables on those who call you what your are. It doesn't work, you know. The only ones who swallow such BS are you and those who have the same bigoted views as you do.

Many people consider Jews a race; I mentioned race in case you were one of them, but I also mentioned bigot, which you realize you are. You don't get to pick and choose what happened in history and what didn't, not when there is conclusive, empirical evidence and first hand witnesses to the event. So, I don't accept on any level whatsoever that those who deny the Holocaust are just expressing a personal opinion. My identifying a bigot for what he is doesn't make me a racist. It's really incredibly hilarious on this site how all the racists and bigots try to turn the tables on those who call you what your are. It doesn't work, you know. The only ones who swallow such BS are you and those who have the same bigoted views as you do.
More than half of the people in America do not believe the Warren Commission or the U.S. Government when it comes to the Kennedy assassination.

So does that make them bigots for not accepting the official version of the killing?? .........:cool:

Everyone in South Africa lives in fear, especially if they are white. It's open season on whites there.

They could always go back to Europe where they came from....

They didn't come from Europe, you witless douche nozzle. They were born in South Africa, and their ancestors have lived there for hundreds of years. Most of the blacks who live there are recent immigrants. Perhaps they should go back to where they came from.

Wow! What are the gun laws in South Africa?

God forbid a double amputee not be allowed to protect himself from someone breaking into his home.

Tragic if it were his girlfriend coming home to surprise him, since she has not been identified by the family yet.

Strict gun control in South Africa.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/03/world/africa/03iht-guns.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

The black government has imposed gun control on whites so they can be murdered more easily by the cutthroats who invade their homes.

I guess mabell wants all gun deaths to go unreported so she can pretend a gun makes her safer

Don't put words in my mouth.
I did ask you a question though.

What are South Africa's gun laws?

South Africa has a new gun-ownership law, and since it took effect on Aug. 1, Redneck Tactical Supplies, one of two firearms shops in this rather proper, white-picket-fence beach town, has applied to the government for ownership certificates for about 250 prospective buyers.

"So far, we have yet to receive one certificate," Botha said.

"Not a single license has been issued for a firearm that the association is aware of," Andrew Soutar, the chairman of the South African Arms and Ammunition Dealers Association, said in a telephone interview. "Dealers who were selling 400 firearms a month have now dropped to two or three. A lot of people see it as nothing more than a deliberate disarmament process, and at great expense to the nation."

On the other hand, South Africa's advocates of gun control are delighted.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/03/world/africa/03iht-guns.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

To be fair, it seems that this might not have been an 'accident'.

Police said a 26-year-old male would appear in court later on Thursday on the charge of murder and that there had ``previously been incidents at the home of Mr. Oscar Pistorius.'' Police in South Africa do not name suspects in crimes until they have appeared in court but police spokesperson Brigadier Denise Beukes said that Pistorius was at his home at the time of the death of Steenkamp and ``there is no other suspect involved.''

``Yes there are witnesses and there have also been interviews this morning,'' Beukes told reporters outside the gated complex where Pistorius lived. ``We are talking about neighbors and people that heard things that happened earlier in the evening and when the shooting took place.''

Police said that earlier reports that Steenkamp may have been mistaken for a burglar by Pistorius did not come from the police. Several local media outlets had initially reported that the shooting may have been accidental.

Beukes also said there had been previous incidents and ``allegations of a domestic nature'' at the home of the Olympic star and double-amputee runner, who is one of South Africa's and the world's most famous sportsmen and made history at the London Games last year by being the first double-amputee runner to compete at the Olympics.

``I'm not going to elaborate on it but there have been incidents (at Pistorius' home),'' Beukes said.
Olympian Pistorius charged with murder | Comcast

And the worst is assumed ....go man go!

Last edited:
The only thing people like TM are sad about is this shooting didn't happen in America so they could use it as an excuse to further attack the 2nd amendment.

"The estate where South African athlete Oscar Pistorius lives is supposed to be one of the safest in the country.

In 2009, Silver Lakes Golf Estate was voted "the most secure estate in South Africa", according to its website.

Located in the east of the country's capital Pretoria, the estate consists of more than 1,600 plots of land up to 3,000 sq m (32,000 sq ft) built around an 18-hole golf course.

Offering a tranquil lifestyle "unparalleled in the Pretoria region", it has electrified fences, armed 24-hour security guards and manned controlled access.

It is thought that Pistorius lived on the Silverwoods Country Estate, which directly adjoins Silver Lakes"

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/oscar-pist...uil-estate--the-most-secure-in-south-africa--

Much has been made of the idea that living in a country like South Africa, it is reasonable to have a gun in the house for security. Why would someone living in a place like this 'estate' need a gun in the home for security?

Last edited:

God forbid a double amputee not be allowed to protect himself from someone breaking into his home.

Tragic if it were his girlfriend coming home to surprise him, since she has not been identified by the family yet.

:lol:

Yeah..you go with that one.

:clap2:

Yeah..you go with that one.
Sallow, check the date and time I made that post.

According to the link TM provided the victim had not been identified by the family yet.
Unfortunately the link has been updated to his actually being charged for murder.

So yeah, I'll go with that...since it was what was available at the time.

Last edited:
I love watching these these conjecture threads flop around for a few days bofore laughing at how wrong everybody was.

Funny. And so ironic. It was open season on blacks there for hundreds of years.

I feel no sympathy for the whites. They have brutalized the black people there for centuries.

Whites should leave South Africa and let it become another Zimbabwe. Then like Zimbabwe, the blacks can beg the whites to come back, and the whites can say fuck you one more time.

Zimbabwe's central bank chief wants white farmers back

South Africa is very mixed. There are a lot of Indian people, a lot of Asian people, a lot of people who are mixed race, as well as a lot of black people. The whites have treated all of them like shit for a long, long time.

The reason Africa is such a mess is because of brutal European colonialism for hundreds of years. Cultures were decimated and the human beings were treated worse than animals. It is any wonder they are now so brutal?

Whites should leave South Africa and let it become another Zimbabwe. Then like Zimbabwe, the blacks can beg the whites to come back, and the whites can say fuck you one more time.

Zimbabwe's central bank chief wants white farmers back

South Africa is very mixed. There are a lot of Indian people, a lot of Asian people, a lot of people who are mixed race, as well as a lot of black people. The whites have treated all of them like shit for a long, long time.

The reason Africa is such a mess is because of brutal European colonialism for hundreds of years. Cultures were decimated and the human beings were treated worse than animals. It is any wonder they are now so brutal?

The Africans are brutal because they are brutal. They are more brutal to other Africans than anyone else. The whites should leave, let them simmer in their own stew. Before there were Europeans to colonize, the Africans were killing each other and selling one another into slavery to the arabs.

Leave them be. Who knows, at some point they might actually develop a civilization when they get tired of murdering one another.

Forum List

Back