Blame for Failure of Obamacare?

Doesn't matter. Even when the system falls apart it will somehow be the Republican's fault.

Obama has already been running his piehole about bipartisan support for the bill and the close voting on it. Change the narrative, change the truth.

It can't work, it won't work, when it doesn't work the Republicans get the blame and the Democrats jam single payer healthcare down our throats which is the goal. Government is mother, government is father.

Well, you can't Republicans for not warning Democrats before the collapse of the medical care system, restricted care, much higher taxes, hours at working being cut..

Its not failing.

The Rs will do everything they can to screw us over but, speaking for myself and members of my family as well as some other people we know, its doing just fine.

Granted, that's hardly a scientific sampling but I haven't seen anything wrong except what the Rs are doing to crush our economy and ruin the country.

The only people who say they're having problems are rw's who are very likely lying.

We all know that ObamaCare isn't perfect. Neither was Medicare and Medicaid. Medicare had to be changed and "tweaked" but it now operates within it's budget and does what it was designed to do. If we can get the right out of the way, ObamaCare will likely do the same.

Think that if it gives you comfort, Luddly.

But even the Dems know it's a TRAIN WRECK.

That's okay. The IPAB is going to eliminate care for the elderly.

They're just surplus population and a drain on the system.

Doesn't matter. Even when the system falls apart it will somehow be the Republican's fault.

Obama has already been running his piehole about bipartisan support for the bill and the close voting on it. Change the narrative, change the truth.

It can't work, it won't work, when it doesn't work the Republicans get the blame and the Democrats jam single payer healthcare down our throats which is the goal. Government is mother, government is father.

I think the goal of the democrat party with Obama Care is to move the country to government run single payer universal health care.

Any problem with Obama Care will be put upon the republican party.
And the media will fully support them on that.

I think the goal of the democrat party with Obama Care is to move the country to government run single payer universal health care.

Any problem with Obama Care will be put upon the republican party.

Of course single payer was the end goal all along. Obama, Reid, Pelosi, all the movers and shakers of the Dems wanted it all along. The problem was the American people would never go with it. Obamacare was designed to crash the current system so people would be forced to demand something be done. That something is Single Payer.

It was never about fixing the already-existing problems and was always about government run health care.

The cost, the implementation, the actual horror stories of poor "care", etc...Democrats 100 percent.

Democrats own this one 100%. They had to pass it to find out what was in it. And, just remember, it was the Democrat senate that rushed the vote so at that time, then newly elected senator Scott Brown couldn't vote. The Democrats have heavily invested in the destruction of America and the healthcare system with this. Every Republican voted against Obamacare....when everything falls apart on the Democrats will be to blame.

Wow, look at all the conspiracies. Very strange healthcare discussion.

Its not failing.

The Rs will do everything they can to screw us over but, speaking for myself and members of my family as well as some other people we know, its doing just fine.

Granted, that's hardly a scientific sampling but I haven't seen anything wrong except what the Rs are doing to crush our economy and ruin the country.

The only people who say they're having problems are rw's who are very likely lying.

We all know that ObamaCare isn't perfect. Neither was Medicare and Medicaid. Medicare had to be changed and "tweaked" but it now operates within it's budget and does what it was designed to do. If we can get the right out of the way, ObamaCare will likely do the same.

It's doing just fine? :eusa_eh:
You must be on Medicare AND Medicaid.

doesn't matter. Even when the system falls apart it will somehow be the republican's fault.

It can't work, it won't work, when it doesn't work the republicans get the blame and the democrats jam single payer healthcare down our throats which is the goal. Government is mother, government is father.

i think the goal of the democrat party with obama care is to move the country to government run single payer universal health care.

Any problem with obama care will be put upon the republican party.
+1

Forum List

Back