🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blame Hillary, Says Obama, As He Passes the Buck

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
You gotta love this is you're enjoying Billary's death spiral. Now the great King Barry has turned his back on her. It's all her fault!

From the New York Times:

But the White House says it is not to blame. The finger, it says, should be pointed not at Mr. Obama but at those who pressed him to attempt training Syrian rebels in the first place — a group that, in addition to congressional Republicans, happened to include former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Read the story with links @ Blame Hillary, Says Obama, As He Passes the Buck | RedState

LOL, a cat fight. how sweet it is .He's such a lowlife puke. and I can't stand Hillary. she's as big a snake as he is

now you are looking at putting her back in as President.

LOL, a cat fight. how sweet it is .He's such a lowlife puke. and I can't stand Hillary. she's as big a snake as he is

now you are looking at putting her back in as President.

Never! Putting a woman in as president after a ****** would simply be a giant rung down the slippery slope.

This shouldn't surprise any Hillary fan. Obama simply doesn't take responsibility for anything. He hasn't since he got the reputation for voting "present" all the time.

I just knew Obozo would get his payback for Hillary's claim he was born in Kenya!!!

Training rebels was a idea but the rebels were never strong enough to win...Now we must support Assad.
Just another example of what a bumbling fool Obozo is, after he tried to overthrow Assad and bombed the crap out of his forces....

Isn't there a law against taking up with your enemies during the middle of a war anyway??? Maybe Obozo needs to ask Kerry about that aspect.

Forum List

Back