blameing whites for blacks beating on asians

Blacks and children are not responsible for their own behavior
not now the authories are afraid to prosicute blacks becasue they wil; burn down the cities and rob everyone. you do bot get justice buy b ulling other people.
Is that why we see black men going to prison on a daily basis because you are scared to prosecute them. Where do you guys come up with this ignorant shit.
No. They go to prison because they commit crimes. Not as many go to prison as should go to prison.
the newslately everytimr 0one goes to jail they just get right back out again. you should read it more often.

Actually, I don't.
You are a diversion from the topic

Which simply put is why do so many black people hate asians?

Because the answer is jealousy, and ole billy dont want to talk about that
Hmmm, so there have been what 9 incidents with black folks and Asians and from that your dumb ass comes up with black folks hate Asians. So you hate black folks because look at the history of attacks on black folks by white folks. Is that analogy correct?
White attacks on blacks are a historical fact

But they are history

Black attacks on asians are taking place as we speak
and black attacks on whites too. this dude that just beat up this white old man was out before the dude got to the hospital . its right in the article. every article i read like this these blacks are out buy supper time. its crazy.

Last edited:
Actually, I don't.

Hmmm, so there have been what 9 incidents with black folks and Asians and from that your dumb ass comes up with black folks hate Asians. So you hate black folks because look at the history of attacks on black folks by white folks. Is that analogy correct?
There have been fewer incidents with blacks and white cops, yet your ilk claims the cops are all racists.
According to who?
According to facts.

There were 3,800 anti-Asian racist incidents, mostly against women, in past year

Just who is it attacking Asian Americans?
Some white and black folks.
Prove white folks are attacking Asians.
Come on dude, use Google.

Actually, I don't.

White attacks on blacks are a historical fact

But they are history

Black attacks on asians are taking place as we speak
Actually that is BS, we just saw Louisiana State Police beat a black man to death. We just saw a white man in Minnesota convicted of killing a black man. The only difference is they wear police uniforms all the time today.

Is that why we see black men going to prison on a daily basis because you are scared to prosecute them. Where do you guys come up with this ignorant shit.
No ....

We see them going to prison on a daily basis because those particular blacks are animals who are incapable of controlling their own behaviour.

not now the authories are afraid to prosicute blacks becasue they wil; burn down the cities and rob everyone. you do bot get justice buy b ulling other people.
No. They go to prison because they commit crimes. Not as many go to prison as should go to prison.
You mean white folks, I agree. You are usually given probation or sent to rehab.
It must be terrible living a lifetime in your head

Feels like a nightmare everytime you post a "thought"
Especially when we still have to deal with racist trash like.

Actually, I don't.

There have been fewer incidents with blacks and white cops, yet your ilk claims the cops are all racists.
According to who?
According to facts.

There were 3,800 anti-Asian racist incidents, mostly against women, in past year

Just who is it attacking Asian Americans?
Some white and black folks.
Prove white folks are attacking Asians.
It's already been proven, where have you been?

BS. White's do not march blACks upto asians ands say beat them up. Stop the white hate . That is the group we need now!
So let me get this straight .....

Blacks and Latinos attacking members of the AAPI Community is because of White Supremacy.

Hmm ....

Did anyone ask Ms. Ho where these elusive White Supremacist are.

Are that marching in Big Blue cities calling for the death of Cops ..... or Jews?

Are they broadcasting on YouTube or any other form of media?

Uhm-Hmm ....

I am going to assume at this point she is referring to the voices in her head.

There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a Mental Disorder.

the newslately everytimr 0one goes to jail they just get right back out again. you should read it more often.
Name 5 who went to jail and just got right out.

No ....

We see them going to prison on a daily basis because those particular blacks are animals who are incapable of controlling their own behaviour.
If that is true why do the white animals get probation or rehab?

It's already been proven, where have you been?
LOL ....

Using the dumbass Leftist translator ...

Translation:

I can't prove it.
Only to cocksuckas like you who are in denial, let your stupid ass tell it whites never commit a crime.

You mean white folks, I agree. You are usually given probation or sent to rehab.
It must be terrible living a lifetime in your head

Feels like a nightmare everytime you post a "thought"
Especially when we still have to deal with racist trash like.
like themselves

I've known loads of asians and the vast majority of them are terrific people. Smart, hard-working, great sense of humor. A lot of the women are incredibly beautiful, too.
I think Asians are a huge.asset for this country. The same cannot be said for the worthless losers who are attacking them.
Imo their attackers should be shot, not arrested.

I've known loads of asians and the vast majority of them are terrific people. Smart, hard-working, great sense of humor. A lot of the women are incredibly beautiful, too.
I think Asians are a huge.asset for this country. The same cannot be said for the worthless losers who are attacking them.
Imo their attackers should be shot, not arrested.
they are just tight with a buck. you buy something from them they snacjed the money so fast lol

Forum List

Back