blameing whites for blacks beating on asians

And I almost forgot, what does the term “racism” mean to you?

Yea that justifies beating a handcuffed man to death.
That case will dealt with in the court

To me the bigger issue here is the black brain disease that is running rampant among your people

I keep asking you, knowing all the publicity being given to the deaths of blacks who resist arrest why do black people continue to act so stupidly?

The tension between black people and the cops is cause almost entirely by the irrational behavior of black people themselves
Your rational is stupid as hell, how about this why don't cops just do their job. If everyone followed the law we wouldn't need the cops.
Doing their job means dealing with drivers who have the black brain disease and take them on high speed chases

Thats very dumb
So tell me Mac 7 why this white boy wasn't shot, tased, beaten, something. This lame ass excuse should be entertaining.

were is the rest of the video? its cut off.

To me the bigger issue here is the black brain disease that is running rampant among your people

I keep asking you, knowing all the publicity being given to the deaths of blacks who resist arrest why do black people continue to act so stupidly?

The tension between black people and the cops is cause almost entirely by the irrational behavior of black people themselves
Your rational is stupid as hell, how about this why don't cops just do their job. If everyone followed the law we wouldn't need the cops.
Doing their job means dealing with drivers who have the black brain disease and take them on high speed chases

Thats very dumb
So tell me Mac 7 why this white boy wasn't shot, tased, beaten, something. This lame ass excuse should be entertaining.

What part is cut off, what they did after he drove off. Smfh.

Thats very dumb

yeah. when they Arrested him. apparently he is still alive becausehge didnt continue to fight.

Thats very dumb

yeah. when they Arrested him. apparently he is still alive becausehge didnt continue to fight.

He drove off Horseshitting, what part of that don't you understand fool.

Blacks and children are not responsible for their own behavior
not now the authories are afraid to prosicute blacks becasue they wil; burn down the cities and rob everyone. you do bot get justice buy b ulling other people.
Is that why we see black men going to prison on a daily basis because you are scared to prosecute them. Where do you guys come up with this ignorant shit.
in the hood you dont have street cred unless you done been locked up homie

Thats very dumb

He drove off Horseshitting, what part of that don't you understand fool.

what part of there is moire to story do you not understand?

Blacks and children are not responsible for their own behavior
not now the authories are afraid to prosicute blacks becasue they wil; burn down the cities and rob everyone. you do bot get justice buy b ulling other people.
Is that why we see black men going to prison on a daily basis because you are scared to prosecute them. Where do you guys come up with this ignorant shit.
in the hood you dont have street cred unless you done been locked up homie
How would your candy white ass know about the Hood, you are too scared to go to the Hood.

Hmmm, so there have been what 9 incidents with black folks and Asians and from that your dumb ass comes up with black folks hate Asians. So you hate black folks because look at the history of attacks on black folks by white folks. Is that analogy correct?
blacks only attack defenseless old women mostly
They must have learned from your great grandparents, that is how those cowards use to do it with their hoods on.

Hmmm, so there have been what 9 incidents with black folks and Asians and from that your dumb ass comes up with black folks hate Asians.
Uh...no... pretty sure it was a U Colorado professor touting this insane shit. Just following the pattern by the Left in blaming whites for everything wrong under the sun. Fortunately, most of us don't give a single damn what you or they think. At some point, these freaks are going to go far enough to actually cause blowback from whites. That will be a bad day for the whole country and do NONE OF US any good.

Hmmm, so there have been what 9 incidents with black folks and Asians and from that your dumb ass comes up with black folks hate Asians.
Uh...no... pretty sure it was a U Colorado professor touting this insane shit. Just following the pattern by the Left in blaming whites for everything wrong under the sun. Fortunately, most of us don't give a single damn what you or they think. At some point, these freaks are going to go far enough to actually cause blowback from whites. That will be a bad day for the whole country and do NONE OF US any good.
Well tell us Shithead who is blame for the racism in America. Please enlighten us all.

Just like they make up white supremecy to deflect from their own guilt.

Well tell us Shithead who is blame for the racism in America. Please enlighten us all.
I do not know why dont you look in mirror and ask yourself. Because you are as racist as they come.

Actually, I don't.
You are a diversion from the topic

Which simply put is why do so many black people hate asians?

Because the answer is jealousy, and ole billy dont want to talk about that
Hmmm, so there have been what 9 incidents with black folks and Asians and from that your dumb ass comes up with black folks hate Asians. So you hate black folks because look at the history of attacks on black folks by white folks. Is that analogy correct?
There have been fewer incidents with blacks and white cops, yet your ilk claims the cops are all racists.
According to who?
According to facts.

There were 3,800 anti-Asian racist incidents, mostly against women, in past year

Just who is it attacking Asian Americans?
Some white and black folks.
Prove white folks are attacking Asians.
The guy who shot uo those Asians in Atlanta was not black. We all know this thread is some crap by white supremacists trying to project their racism on others.

Just like they make up white supremecy to deflect from their own guilt.
White supremacy is not made up. All we need do is read your posts.

I do not know why dont you look in mirror and ask yourself. Because you are as racist as they come.
......and yet you post all the racist horse shit, go figure.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I find it funny how these guys post shitloads of racist crap then demand somebody show proof.

Forum List

Back