blameing whites for blacks beating on asians

Actually, I don't.
You are a diversion from the topic

Which simply put is why do so many black people hate asians?

Because the answer is jealousy, and ole billy dont want to talk about that
Hmmm, so there have been what 9 incidents with black folks and Asians and from that your dumb ass comes up with black folks hate Asians. So you hate black folks because look at the history of attacks on black folks by white folks. Is that analogy correct?
White attacks on blacks are a historical fact

But they are history

Black attacks on asians are taking place as we speak
Actually that is BS, we just saw Louisiana State Police beat a black man to death. We just saw a white man in Minnesota convicted of killing a black man. The only difference is they wear police uniforms all the time today.
Come on dude, use Google.
Why did the black guy in Louisiana run from the police?

I dont take the cops on a dangerous high speed chase when they try to pull me over and we get along just fine

What was he thinking?

Actually, I don't.

Hmmm, so there have been what 9 incidents with black folks and Asians and from that your dumb ass comes up with black folks hate Asians. So you hate black folks because look at the history of attacks on black folks by white folks. Is that analogy correct?

But they are history

Actually that is BS, we just saw Louisiana State Police beat a black man to death. We just saw a white man in Minnesota convicted of killing a black man. The only difference is they wear police uniforms all the time today.

I dont take the cops on a dangerous high speed chase when they try to pull me over and we get along just fine

What was he thinking?
Yea that justifies beating a handcuffed man to death.

That case will dealt with in the court

To me the bigger issue here is the black brain disease that is running rampant among your people

I keep asking you, knowing all the publicity being given to the deaths of blacks who resist arrest why do black people continue to act so stupidly?

The tension between black people and the cops is cause almost entirely by the irrational behavior of black people themselves

To me the bigger issue here is the black brain disease that is running rampant among your people

I keep asking you, knowing all the publicity being given to the deaths of blacks who resist arrest why do black people continue to act so stupidly?

The tension between black people and the cops is cause almost entirely by the irrational behavior of black people themselves
Your rational is stupid as hell, how about this why don't cops just do their job. If everyone followed the law we wouldn't need the cops.

Your rational is stupid as hell, how about this why don't cops just do their job. If everyone followed the law we wouldn't need the cops.
Doing their job means dealing with drivers who have the black brain disease and take them on high speed chases

Thats very dumb

Is that why we see black men going to prison on a daily basis because you are scared to prosecute them. Where do you guys come up with this ignorant shit.
No ....

We see them going to prison on a daily basis because those particular blacks are animals who are incapable of controlling their own behaviour.
If that is true why do the white animals get probation or rehab?
blacks do too.

true.

Actually, I don't.

But they are history

What was he thinking?
thats not what. happened exactly. but once he is cuffed the danger has passed and they should have put him in the patrol car yes.,

Blacks and children are not responsible for their own behavior
not now the authories are afraid to prosicute blacks becasue they wil; burn down the cities and rob everyone. you do bot get justice buy b ulling other people.
Is that why we see black men going to prison on a daily basis because you are scared to prosecute them. Where do you guys come up with this ignorant shit.
according to crime and cdc reports the number one cause of death for young black males is other young black males .....it would seem that no one dislikes blacks more than other blacks .

not now the authories are afraid to prosicute blacks becasue they wil; burn down the cities and rob everyone. you do bot get justice buy b ulling other people.
according to crime and cdc reports the number one cause of death for young black males is other young black males .....it would seem that no one dislikes blacks more than other blacks .
true black on black crime is the worst right above black on white crime.

No ....

We see them going to prison on a daily basis because those particular blacks are animals who are incapable of controlling their own behaviour.
prisons and jails are full of white people commie .

true black on black crime is the worst right above black on white crime.
the number one cause of deaths for black males under the age of 50 isnt car accidents ,or health problems .nope ! its other blacks ...they are the only group with that stat .

No Republican voted for the bill to protect Asian lives in America.

Not. A. Single. One.
Yes ...

And, we discussed why no Republican voted for that bill.

But, you don't want to talk about that because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.

Racist are inherently evil people.

And, everyone on this forum knows you are a Racist.

Yes ...

But, you don't want to talk about that because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.

LoLing @ "discussed."

Whatever you say Chip.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Yes ...

LoLing @ "discussed."

Whatever you say Chip.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
That's right.

So let me type that again real slow for you this time:

"we discussed why no Republican voted for that bill.

But, you don't want to talk about that because it doesn't fit your racist narrative."

No ....

blacks do too.
Very seldom, but it is often for whites.

Actually, I don't.

But they are history

What was he thinking?
thats not what. happened exactly. but once he is cuffed the danger has passed and they should have put him in the patrol car yes.,
What happened?

Forum List

Back