blameing whites for blacks beating on asians

Yea that justifies beating a handcuffed man to death.
That case will dealt with in the court

To me the bigger issue here is the black brain disease that is running rampant among your people

I keep asking you, knowing all the publicity being given to the deaths of blacks who resist arrest why do black people continue to act so stupidly?

The tension between black people and the cops is cause almost entirely by the irrational behavior of black people themselves
Your rational is stupid as hell, how about this why don't cops just do their job. If everyone followed the law we wouldn't need the cops.
Doing their job means dealing with drivers who have the black brain disease and take them on high speed chases

Thats very dumb
So tell me Mac 7 why this white boy wasn't shot, tased, beaten, something. This lame ass excuse should be entertaining.

Blacks and children are not responsible for their own behavior
not now the authories are afraid to prosicute blacks becasue they wil; burn down the cities and rob everyone. you do bot get justice buy b ulling other people.
Is that why we see black men going to prison on a daily basis because you are scared to prosecute them. Where do you guys come up with this ignorant shit.
according to crime and cdc reports the number one cause of death for young black males is other young black males .....it would seem that no one dislikes blacks more than other blacks .
Tell me Shit head what does that have to do with what was done to THIS black man by white police troopers.

Is that why we see black men going to prison on a daily basis because you are scared to prosecute them. Where do you guys come up with this ignorant shit.
No ....

We see them going to prison on a daily basis because those particular blacks are animals who are incapable of controlling their own behaviour.
If that is true why do the white animals get probation or rehab?
prisons and jails are full of white people commie .
Kiss a Commie's ass, dipshit.

So tell me Mac 7 why this white boy wasn't shot, tased, beaten, something. This lame ass excuse should be entertaining.

There is no excuse.

It is obvious.

White folks aren't the ones who make up 12% of the population and commit more than 60% of the violent crime.

There's your sign.

commie_fnt_logo_edited-1_800x.jpg

There is no excuse.

It is obvious.

White folks aren't the ones who make up 12% of the population and commit more than 60% of the violent crime.

There's your sign.

Still repeating the same lie, had that young man been black he would be dead.

Maybe ....

However, the reason why is not a LIE.

It has zero to do with the color of their skin.

That's you racist's game.

It has everything to do with the fact that 12 % of the population commits more than 60% of the violent crime.

You know this .... you just don't want to admit it because it does not fit your racist narrative.

Blacks and children are not responsible for their own behavior
not now the authories are afraid to prosicute blacks becasue they wil; burn down the cities and rob everyone. you do bot get justice buy b ulling other people.
according to crime and cdc reports the number one cause of death for young black males is other young black males .....it would seem that no one dislikes blacks more than other blacks .
Tell me Shit head what does that have to do with what was done to THIS black man by white police troopers.
cops are not a threat to blacks ... other blacks are the biggest threat commie ...and you know it .

There is no excuse.

It is obvious.

There's your sign.

is that why twice as many whites are killed by cops ?

is that why twice as many whites are killed by cops ?
That has to do with population.

Our friend Superbadracist is referring to treatment.
he said if the guy was black he would have been shot meaning whites dont get shot .... as far as population goes are you saying whites have more run ins with the racist black hating police that target blacks and thats why more are shot ?

he said if the guy was black he would have been shot meaning whites dont get shot .... as far as population goes are you saying whites have more run ins with the racist black hating police that target blacks and thats why more are shot ?
Yeah ...

First of all I think you are reading way too much onto that member's post.

Trust me ... he's not that smart.

And, to answer your second question ... I am saying whites have more run in with police because there are more whites in population.

Racism does not apply to either scenario here.

To me the bigger issue here is the black brain disease that is running rampant among your people

I keep asking you, knowing all the publicity being given to the deaths of blacks who resist arrest why do black people continue to act so stupidly?

The tension between black people and the cops is cause almost entirely by the irrational behavior of black people themselves
Your rational is stupid as hell, how about this why don't cops just do their job. If everyone followed the law we wouldn't need the cops.
Doing their job means dealing with drivers who have the black brain disease and take them on high speed chases

Thats very dumb

Your video adds nothing to this conversation unless it contains the same LA State Police officers arresting a white guy under the same circumstances

Hmmm, so there have been what 9 incidents with black folks and Asians and from that your dumb ass comes up with black folks hate Asians. So you hate black folks because look at the history of attacks on black folks by white folks. Is that analogy correct?
Actually, we had a filopeano friend that died many years ago, but before he died, he was leaving work one day and he too was attacked, beaten, and robbed by a black man. Stanley was the sweetest man around---he was one of those guys who always tried to help everyone--and look what it got him. The media didn't report it----------blacks targeting asians for attacks and robberies is nothing new. The media reporting on it is though. Asians are likely being targeted -because they don't fight back--they are easy usually small passive victims. But atlas our lying manipulative media wants to blame trump for saying Kung Flu instead of the focusing on the facts.

Last edited:

Thats very dumb

Your video adds nothing to this conversation unless it contains the same LA State Police officers arresting a white guy under the same circumstances

Why wasn't that white boy shot or beaten?

Hmmm, so there have been what 9 incidents with black folks and Asians and from that your dumb ass comes up with black folks hate Asians. So you hate black folks because look at the history of attacks on black folks by white folks. Is that analogy correct?
Actually, we had a filopeano friend that died many years ago, but before he died, he was leaving work one day and he too was attacked, beaten, and robbed by a black man. Stanley was the sweetest man around---he was one of those guys who always tried to help everyone--and look what it got him. The media didn't report it----------blacks targeting asians for attacks and robberies is nothing new. The media reporting on it is though. Asians are likely being targeted -because they don't fight back--they are easy usually small passive victims. But atlas our lying manipulative media wants to blame trump for saying Kung Flu instead of the focusing on the facts.
Here is another one bringing a fictional story to the thread.

Why wasn't that white boy shot or beaten?
I dont know

There was the video of the black Army medic who was being a pain in the ass also who was not shot or beaten

So the black brain disease is not always fatal

When did he pull a gun or brandish a gun Jackass.
I know you are only a black person and we’re supposed to let you get away with petty insults because you dont know any better

But this isnt the hood and I dont appreciate it

Forum List

Back