Blatant Lying Threads or Titles

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
It has become quite a common occurrence on this forum for posters to start threads based on what is obvious lies...and many times with misleading or lying titles. Two were started today. Stein DIDN'T miss the deadline to file... yet Trump supporters flocked to the thread like flies to shit to praise the OP and trash Stein. Another OP started a thread that a Somali refugee killed people at Ohio State with a gun. Not only did the refugee NOT use a gun, he didn't kill a single person, not even a critically injured person. And people are giving Trump credit for the refugee getting shot and killed... when Obama is President still! Yet if you say something about Trump that is negative, they will quickly point out that Trump isn't President yet.

So, my question is... is there some kind of rule around here about creating threads that are complete lies and using misleading and lying thread titles? Especially in regular parts of the forum?

In short no, you must learn to step around the sh#t just like real life.

That's funny coming from a Trump supporter... maybe you should preach that to all your fellow supporters that flock to these trash threads without even seeing they are true.

It has become quite a common occurrence on this forum for posters to start threads based on what is obvious lies...and many times with misleading or lying titles. Two were started today. Stein DIDN'T miss the deadline to file... yet Trump supporters flocked to the thread like flies to shit to praise the OP and trash Stein. Another OP started a thread that a Somali refugee killed people at Ohio State with a gun. Not only did the refugee NOT use a gun, he didn't kill a single person, not even a critically injured person. And people are giving Trump credit for the refugee getting shot and killed... when Obama is President still! Yet if you say something about Trump that is negative, they will quickly point out that Trump isn't President yet.

So, my question is... is there some kind of rule around here about creating threads that are complete lies and using misleading and lying thread titles? Especially in regular parts of the forum?

You have too much time on your hands

Like nonsense about Russians hacking our election or using propaganda to get Trump elected?

Too much time to read the articles and get the truth? HAHAHAHAHAHA Now I know why you support Trump, you are too lazy to find out the truth and you just go with it.

Remember that these people get all their news from Breitbart and other alt-right opinion blogs. Sensationalist titles and articles are all that they know.

Too much time to read the articles and get the truth? HAHAHAHAHAHA Now I know why you support Trump, you are too lazy to find out the truth and you just go with it.

I notice you didn't quote any left loon thread titles that are lies....partisan hack

Like nonsense about Russians hacking our election or using propaganda to get Trump elected?

You can say the Russian thing is a lie all you want... but you haven't been able to dispute a single bit of the evidence provided, in any of the articles I posted... from numerous sources, not just the OP from the Washington Post.

But then again, you guys don't read the evidence provided for you. You just stand back and ask for more evidence... and then you don't read that evidence and ask for more evidence... and then when given more evidence you don't read that either... it's like a never ending cycle until people just get tired of dealing with your nonsense and quit. Then you act like you won the discussion.

You have the right to be butt hurt, should you give up the right to be butt hurt, you can be an adult. If you cannot afford to be an adult, we will have a lot of fun pointing it out. Do you understand your right as I have explained it to you?

I notice you didn't quote any left loon thread titles that are lies....partisan hack

I listed the ones that were started TODAY.... by Trump supporters that are BLATANT lies. And you guys have eaten it up.

I listed the ones that were started TODAY.... by Trump supporters that are BLATANT lies. And you guys have eaten it up.

Want a cookie?

You can say the Russian thing is a lie all you want... but you haven't been able to dispute a single bit of the evidence provided, in any of the articles I posted... from numerous sources, not just the OP from the Washington Post.

But then again, you guys don't read the evidence provided for you. You just stand back and ask for more evidence... and then you don't read that evidence and ask for more evidence... and then when given more evidence you don't read that either... it's like a never ending cycle until people just get tired of dealing with your nonsense and quit. Then you act like you won the discussion.
Because you haven't provided any evidence.

^ Statements supported by our country's Director of National Intelligence.

Want a cookie?

How about instead of trying to be bully, you do some inner reflection and how dumb you are making yourself look by accepting threads from your fellow Trump supporters as facts without reading the articles and doing research into the truth?

Want a cookie?

How about instead of trying to be bully, you do some inner reflection and how dumb you are making yourself look by accepting threads from your fellow Trump supporters as facts without reading the articles and doing research into the truth?

How about you stop letting insignificant thread titles work yourself up into a lather and then cease trying to dictate what I do?

You're acting like a petulant child

Because you haven't provided any evidence.

No, because you don't want to read the articles and try to refute them other than to say the typical Trump supporter defense, "BUT BUT BUT they are a Liberal biased source!"

Someone on here that is a Trump supporter in a thread just posted today a Washington Post article to support one of their Trump stories... I laughed out loud about it.

Want a cookie?

How about you stop letting insignificant thread titles work yourself up into a lather and then cease trying to dictate what I do?

You're acting like a petulant child

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Coming from a person that just said they are too lazy to read articles in threads and find out the truth. That's some funny ass shit.

Forum List

Back