Blatant Lying Threads or Titles

It has become quite a common occurrence on this forum for posters to start threads based on what is obvious lies...and many times with misleading or lying titles. Two were started today. Stein DIDN'T miss the deadline to file... yet Trump supporters flocked to the thread like flies to shit to praise the OP and trash Stein. Another OP started a thread that a Somali refugee killed people at Ohio State with a gun. Not only did the refugee NOT use a gun, he didn't kill a single person, not even a critically injured person. And people are giving Trump credit for the refugee getting shot and killed... when Obama is President still! Yet if you say something about Trump that is negative, they will quickly point out that Trump isn't President yet.

So, my question is... is there some kind of rule around here about creating threads that are complete lies and using misleading and lying thread titles? Especially in regular parts of the forum?
Like nonsense about Russians hacking our election or using propaganda to get Trump elected?
^ Statements supported by our country's Director of National Intelligence.
You mean the guy who lied under oath?

How about instead of trying to be bully, you do some inner reflection and how dumb you are making yourself look by accepting threads from your fellow Trump supporters as facts without reading the articles and doing research into the truth?

Never stopped you when Hillary and Obama did it. You wouldn't know truth if I pinned it to your t shirt.

I notice you didn't quote any left loon thread titles that are lies....partisan hack

I listed the ones that were started TODAY.... by Trump supporters that are BLATANT lies. And you guys have eaten it up.

Want a cookie?

How about instead of trying to be bully, you do some inner reflection and how dumb you are making yourself look by accepting threads from your fellow Trump supporters as facts without reading the articles and doing research into the truth?

How about you stop letting insignificant thread titles work yourself up into a lather and then cease trying to dictate what I do?

You're acting like a petulant child

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Coming from a person that just said they are too lazy to read articles in threads and find out the truth. That's some funny ass shit.

I never said that at all, you're not only a hysterical loon you're also a liar

Unlike you I don't let insignificant BS drive me to start a thread whining and bawling about them.....think about it, cry baby

It has become quite a common occurrence on this forum for posters to start threads based on what is obvious lies...and many times with misleading or lying titles. Two were started today. Stein DIDN'T miss the deadline to file... yet Trump supporters flocked to the thread like flies to shit to praise the OP and trash Stein. Another OP started a thread that a Somali refugee killed people at Ohio State with a gun. Not only did the refugee NOT use a gun, he didn't kill a single person, not even a critically injured person. And people are giving Trump credit for the refugee getting shot and killed... when Obama is President still! Yet if you say something about Trump that is negative, they will quickly point out that Trump isn't President yet.

So, my question is... is there some kind of rule around here about creating threads that are complete lies and using misleading and lying thread titles? Especially in regular parts of the forum?
Like nonsense about Russians hacking our election or using propaganda to get Trump elected?

You can say the Russian thing is a lie all you want... but you haven't been able to dispute a single bit of the evidence provided, in any of the articles I posted... from numerous sources, not just the OP from the Washington Post.

But then again, you guys don't read the evidence provided for you. You just stand back and ask for more evidence... and then you don't read that evidence and ask for more evidence... and then when given more evidence you don't read that either... it's like a never ending cycle until people just get tired of dealing with your nonsense and quit. Then you act like you won the discussion.
Because you haven't provided any evidence.

No, because you don't want to read the articles and try to refute them other than to say the typical Trump supporter defense, "BUT BUT BUT they are a Liberal biased source!"

Someone on here that is a Trump supporter in a thread just posted today a Washington Post article to support one of their Trump stories... I laughed out loud about it.
Please link to my quote saying the Washington Post is a "liberal biased source." The only links you post are to statements by anonymous self-proclaimed, or Washington Post proclaimed, "experts," and they never provide proof of their claims or any of their so-called "research" to back up what they say. Just anonymous quotes. That's all.

Never stopped you when Hillary and Obama did it. You wouldn't know truth if I pinned it to your t shirt.

I didn't vote for either of them. I love how the followers of politics have fallen. It's ok to lie to me, the country, and everyone else, as long as you can lie better than other politicians.

:clap::clap:

I didn't vote for either of them. I love how the followers of politics have fallen. It's ok to lie to me, the country, and everyone else, as long as you can lie better than other politicians.

You don't have to vote for someone in order to lie for them. True story and you're living it.

I listed the ones that were started TODAY.... by Trump supporters that are BLATANT lies. And you guys have eaten it up.

Want a cookie?

How about you stop letting insignificant thread titles work yourself up into a lather and then cease trying to dictate what I do?

Coming from a person that just said they are too lazy to read articles in threads and find out the truth. That's some funny ass shit.

Unlike you I don't let insignificant BS drive me to start a thread whining and bawling about them.....think about it, cry baby

Bullshit. If you weren't a lazy ass you would read the articles and do research to see fellow Trump supporters have been spreading lies in these threads and you wouldn't be piling on in the threads like some huge Trump supporter orgy.

You don't have to vote for someone in order to lie for them. True story and you're living it.

Trump has been on record as the largest liar of any candidate this entire election cycle. His supporters continue to lie for him.

I supported Sanders who was the most honest politician in this election cycle. Get over yourself and learn how to tell the truth from lies... or get the moral will to actually TRY and figure out the truth.

Want a cookie?

Bullshit. If you weren't a lazy ass you would read the articles and do research to see fellow Trump supporters have been spreading lies in these threads and you wouldn't be piling on in the threads like some huge Trump supporter orgy.

Want a cookie? Dude you're acting like a butthurt hysterical loon, our six year old is more mature acting than you are being

Want a cookie? Dude you're acting like a butthurt hysterical loon, our six year old is more mature acting than you are being

So I'm acting like Trump on Twitter?

Trump has been on record as the largest liar of any candidate this entire election cycle. His supporters continue to lie for him.

I supported Sanders who was the most honest politician in this election cycle. Get over yourself and learn how to tell the truth from lies... or get the moral will to actually TRY and figure out the truth.

Did you see me post in the threads you talked about? Your truthiness has been in jeopardy for a long time.

The difference is Trump won...you're acting like a petulant child who didn't get his way....even our six year old stopped that at around 4. Hint

It has become quite a common occurrence on this forum for posters to start threads based on what is obvious lies...and many times with misleading or lying titles. Two were started today. Stein DIDN'T miss the deadline to file...

Uh, yes she most certainly did YOU lying because you are a butt hurt little leftist who refuses to accept the election results does not alter reality.

{Stein can’t file for a recount for herself; instead, three voters from each voting district must request one. Per Billy Penn, Stein would need about 30,000 volunteers for this effort — and in some counties, the recount filing deadline has passed already}
Stein’s Recount Crusade In Pennsylvania Riddled With Hurdles

yet Trump supporters flocked to the thread like flies to shit to praise the OP and trash Stein. Another OP started a thread that a Somali refugee killed people at Ohio State with a gun. Not only did the refugee NOT use a gun, he didn't kill a single person, not even a critically injured person. And people are giving Trump credit for the refugee getting shot and killed... when Obama is President still! Yet if you say something about Trump that is negative, they will quickly point out that Trump isn't President yet.

Actually, you LEFTISTS claimed that a gun went on a killing spree in Ohio - but it turned out that it was MUSLIM and no gun was involved.

See how the liar in BOTH of these cases is you, Lew?

So I have advice for you, STOP LYING, HILLARY!!! :rofl:

The difference is Trump won...you're acting like a petulant child who didn't get his way....even our six year old stopped that at around 4. Hint

There you go! Who cares about lies as long as my candidate won! And who is being the child?

There you go! Who cares about lies as long as my candidate won! And who is being the child?

You're now at the annoying stage. Have a good evening, loon

It has become quite a common occurrence on this forum for posters to start threads based on what is obvious lies...and many times with misleading or lying titles. Two were started today. Stein DIDN'T miss the deadline to file...

Uh, yes she most certainly did YOU lying because you are a butt hurt little leftist who refuses to accept the election results does not alter reality.

{Stein can’t file for a recount for herself; instead, three voters from each voting district must request one. Per Billy Penn, Stein would need about 30,000 volunteers for this effort — and in some counties, the recount filing deadline has passed already}

yet Trump supporters flocked to the thread like flies to shit to praise the OP and trash Stein. Another OP started a thread that a Somali refugee killed people at Ohio State with a gun. Not only did the refugee NOT use a gun, he didn't kill a single person, not even a critically injured person. And people are giving Trump credit for the refugee getting shot and killed... when Obama is President still! Yet if you say something about Trump that is negative, they will quickly point out that Trump isn't President yet.

Actually, you LEFTISTS claimed that a gun went on a killing spree in Ohio - but it turned out that it was MUSLIM and no gun was involved.

Do you read your own articles? How about a link from Billy Penn himself?

In fact, if it’s going to happen, it has to — Monday, Nov. 28 is PA’s recount deadline.

Jill Stein's Pennsylvania recount: 4 new developments on deadline day

Do you read your own articles? How about a link from Billy Penn himself?

In fact, if it’s going to happen, it has to — Monday, Nov. 28 is PA’s recount deadline.

Jill Stein's Pennsylvania recount: 4 new developments on deadline day

"and in some counties, the recount filing deadline has passed already." :eusa_whistle:

Poor little "never been told no" Lew...

images

Forum List

Back