Blaze: Obama Admits to Making Shutdown as Painful for American People as Possible!

Like the sequester, Obama wants to inflict pain on the very idiots that voted for him

-Geaux

Email suggests Barack Obama wants the sequester to be as painful as possible | America's Watchtower

he Obama administration denied an appeal for flexibility in lessening the sequester’s effects, with an email this week appearing to show officials in Washington that because they already had promised the cuts would be devastating, they now have to follow through on that.

In the email sent Monday by Charles Brown, an official with the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service office in Raleigh, N.C., Mr. Brown asked “if there was any latitude” in how to spread the sequester cuts across the region to lessen the impacts on fish inspections.

He said he was discouraged by officials in Washington, who gave him this reply: “We have gone on record with a notification to Congress and whoever else that ‘APHIS would eliminate assistance to producers in 24 states in managing wildlife damage to the aquaculture industry, unless they provide funding to cover the costs.’ So it is our opinion that however you manage that reduction, you need to make sure you are not contradicting what we said the impact would be.”

I don't understand where the problem is here.
Isn't the current Republican meme that the US can easily accommodate the "shutdown" and the "debt limit" by carefully assigning the costs to the most important sectors?

So, you're saying that the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service is a more essential service than..say...the World War Two Memorial?
Why do you hate The Greatest Generation?

You can't see the forest through the trees because you are a hack

-Geaux

A hack, a liar, a whore and a thief; ooops! I thought you were responding to Rightwinger again!

I don't understand where the problem is here.
Isn't the current Republican meme that the US can easily accommodate the "shutdown" and the "debt limit" by carefully assigning the costs to the most important sectors?

So, you're saying that the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service is a more essential service than..say...the World War Two Memorial?
Why do you hate The Greatest Generation?

You can't see the forest through the trees because you are a hack

-Geaux

Although your comment was written in GOPese, I understand it using BabelFish - Free Online Translator ...a handy site that.

You need bablefish to understand the word 'hack'?

Are you fucking serious?

Is English your first language?

Well.....it took 5 years but its now pretty plain that the American public is finally on to this fraud. Even the stupids of the world wont buy the constant passing the buck after while. This guy is a fucking disaster and even making Carter look competent. Who knew?

If we can just get the miscreants and malcontents to get out of the cart and start pulling it, we can come out of this pit. Unfortunately, Obama encourages you to not pull the cart, but to jump in it

Pretty soon it will bog down and DHS will need all that ammo they have been stockpiling

-Geaux

Yeah, and check this out:

Obama DOT Plans use of National Guard to close I-495 Capital Beltway tomorrow? |

Protesting “the corruption that is destroying America,” the “Truckers Ride for the Constitution” aims to tie up two of the three lanes of Interstate 495 circling the nation’s capital, with big rigs traveling no faster than the legal limit in two of the three lanes, an organizer told U.S. News & World Report. Fox TV news reported that they expect 10,000 or more truckers to continuously circle the beltway for the three day weekend, effectively shutting it down except for the third, passing lane they will allow for emergency vehicles.

The truckers hoped to enlist sympathetic motorists and will allow them to pass their slowed trucks if they display a sign on their car with the letters T2SDA which means “Truckers to Shut Down America,” their original name. Other sources connected to the truckers state that they will do nothing illegal, but had planned only to drive at the minimum legal speed limit, which would in fact tie up traffic around the busy interstate.

“Since Interstate 495 is clearly a federal roadway,” report our DOT sources, and “the federal government is now closed because of the crazy House of Representatives Republicans, it is within the purview of the federal government to add it to the list of government properties that are closed and may not be used by citizens.”

While the planned 495 roadway shutdown by National Guardsmen this Friday is presently planned to coincide with the three day truckers protest, another DOT proposal suggests that the White House has the authority to extend the highway shutdown past the proposed three day closure, and to other federally funded Interstate Highways, such as I-95 and I-66 in Northern Virginia.

This President is trying to wreck this country and his ideological drones in the press and running astro-turf posting opps are lying to anyone who will listen that this is always the GOPs fault somehow.

This President is a traitor, a liar and a fraud. He is doing more harm to the minority communities than to anyone else and they still vote for him because the Big lie machine is so well financed by Soros.

But people are waking up; Obama has dropped to 36% in the polls, by end of the month it will be even lower.

Republicans want to fund the short term items that people see immediately. Let those things that have long term effects linger. Better yet, use it as a means to not fund the agencies that Republicans hate....Education, EPA, HHS

Liar.

The GOP House wants to revise Obamacare so that ALL Americans can have a waiver just like the Presidents cronies and unions are getting.

Yeah, tell that to the families of dead servicemen, fascist liar.

Republican shutdown.....own it

If you only had a brain I would try to essplain it to you, but since you are nothing more than a lying piece of shyte, I wont bother.

You know...before you shut down he fucking government you should kind of figure this shit out before hand.

Republicans had no hope to repeal Obamacare and shut down Government without a care about who could get hurt

Own it

The magic negro sure had no problem spending money on the filthy pro immigration scum at the National Mall. It would have been interesting if a counter protest had tried to enter the mall at that time.

This shit is intentional. The sociopath trying to pass himself off as president could care less. Didn't believe it first, actually questioned, but I'm a believer now. All you need now is about 100K bikers ramming through the barricades and occupying in an act of civil disobedience followed by the same amount of truckers causing interference throughout the city.

And the Democrats in DC are furious with Obama not the House, so you can see who is truly at fault when the people most impacted go after folks in their own Party.

?Shameful?: Local DC officials lose cool with Dem leaders over partial shutdown | Fox News

Democratic leaders who run the District of Columbia are rapidly losing patience with their Democratic colleagues in Congress and the White House, lashing out at them over the partial government shutdown and questioning their overall strategy.

The District already is dealing with lost tourism revenue, as some would-be visitors change vacation plans, knowing that D.C.'s top attractions like the Smithsonian museums are closed. But unlike other cities, Washington, D.C., also is not allowed to spend locally raised funds during the partial shutdown -- due to its unique status as federal district. City leaders have campaigned to have that restriction lifted, but so far only the Republican-led House has voted to allow it.

The impasse has D.C. Democrats suddenly on the side of Republicans, and publicly challenging Democrats.

The tension came to a head on Wednesday, when D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray crashed a Senate Democrats' press conference on Capitol Hill. Gray was attending a nearby rally when he marched over to the Senate Democrats' event, in turn getting into a confrontation of sorts with Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid.

Reid was caught on camera telling Gray: "I'm on your side. Don't screw it up."

Republican shutdown.....own it

If you only had a brain I would try to essplain it to you, but since you are nothing more than a lying piece of shyte, I wont bother.

You know...before you shut down he fucking government you should kind of figure this shit out before hand.

Republicans had no hope to repeal Obamacare and shut down Government without a care about who could get hurt

Own it

Lol, some in the GOP would like to totally scrap Obamacare, but not all of them, and the few who do know it wont happen. The most likely way to end Obamacare is to let it have its train wreck it is heading toward then refuse to let the Dems replace it with anything else, then let it die from disuse, I suppose. Some Democrats want a single payer i.e. socialized medicine system, so they also want to see Obamacare fail in its present form.

But most people want Obamacare to simply be revised to work better and to get the same one year delay that Obama is giving all his Democrat cronies. And that is what the GOP leaders in the House, Speaker Boner the pig that he otherwise is, are hoping to get.

You are just a Democrat slut willing to repeat any bullshit the president and his gang of professional liars spews out of their pie holes.

So, I doubt you really want anything out of this, just more opportunities to bend over for the Democrats any time any where.

Own it

Lol, some in the GOP would like to totally scrap Obamacare, but not all of them, and the few who do know it wont happen. The most likely way to end Obamacare is to let it have its train wreck it is heading toward then refuse to let the Dems replace it with anything else, then let it die from disuse, I suppose. Some Democrats want a single payer i.e. socialized medicine system, so they also want to see Obamacare fail in its present form.

But most people want Obamacare to simply be revised to work better and to get the same one year delay that Obama is giving all his Democrat cronies. And that is what the GOP leaders in the House, Speaker Boner the pig that he otherwise is, are hoping to get.

You are just a Democrat slut willing to repeat any bullshit the president and his gang of professional liars spews out of their pie holes.

So, I doubt you really want anything out of this, just more opportunities to bend over for the Democrats any time any where.
Maybe instead of 40 votes to repeal Obamacare, Republicans should have had 40 votes to make it better

Wait....they can still do that

Own it

Maybe instead of 40 votes to repeal Obamacare, Republicans should have had 40 votes to make it better

Obama and Reid have refused negotiations, unless it is after the House passes a budget funding Obamacare and raising the debt ceiling.

But eventually they will all get together and fix this impasse, or else the country will be strained to even hold together.

And why do you suppose that Harry Reid hasn't allowed one of those 40 bills out of the house to be voted out on the floor, or even debated? Fear that one may pass maybe? :scared1:

Forum List

Back