#BLM and the new weather underground are making the case for assault weapons.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
after immigration and fake news second amendment is critical

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Mayor gordon lightfoot of Chicago thinks she's going to order the Chicago Police Department to fight against the national guard. she is out of her mind.

The guy who was beaten, the dead cops, Bernie's staff calling for deconstruction.

so i'm getting more guns not less, and for this election i am finally joining the NRA

from my cold dead hand Betto... take away my guns.... heh...
Search Results
Web results
Colt will stop making AR-15s for civilian sale, but people still ...
www.cnbc.com › 2019/09/20 › colt-will-stop-making-ar-15s-for-civilia...

Sep 20, 2019 - Colt announced that it will stop making AR-15 rifles for civilian sales, but ... While sales of the rifle usually go up after mass shootings because ...

i'm using MeanassNBC as a link... CNBC ... same thing. fake

Last edited:
#BLM and the new weather underground are making the case for assault weapons

Too late fascist racist BLM and ANTIFA we already bought them all.....

• Banned
Mayor gordon lightfoot of Chicago thinks she's going to order the Chicago Police Department to fight against the national guard. she is out of her mind.

Huh?

Link please.

...sorry

Gun Sales up Over 200% in Some States, Most ... - NRA-ILA
www.nraila.org › articles › gun-sales-up-over-200-in-some-states-mos...

Apr 8, 2020 - Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the "lobbying" arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible ...

Attachments

• 1598123813031.png
    1598123813031.png
    102 bytes · Views: 21
  • 1598123813031.png
    1598123813031.png
    102 bytes · Views: 25
  • 1598123813146.png
    1598123813146.png
    102 bytes · Views: 26
  • Banned
#BLM and the new weather underground are making the case for assault weapons

Too late fascist racist BLM and ANTIFA we already bought them all.....
that's why i posted the colt story i didn't know they were stopping sales to citizens, natural born or otherwise.

&FYI

ArmaLite Rifle

The letters stand for ArmaLite Rifle — and not for "assault rifle" or "automatic rifle." ArmaLite first developed the AR-15 in the late 1950s as a military rifle, but had limited success in selling it. In 1959 the company sold the design to Colt.Feb 28, 2018

a vermonter told me about this. in Vermont we have no gun laws thanks to Bernie et al.

a person from any state can conceal carry in Vermont with no permission needed.

Last edited:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The guy who was beaten, the dead cops, Bernie's staff calling for deconstruction.

so i'm getting more guns not less, and for this election i am finally joining the NRA

Search Results
Web results

Sep 20, 2019 - Colt announced that it will stop making AR-15 rifles for civilian sales, but ... While sales of the rifle usually go up after mass shootings because ...

Search Results
Web results

Colt is now shipping to civilians once again. They claim a "supply demand thing"

You finally joined NRA? Or did you? I been a member since mid 60's, yes junior member then but shot NRA smallbore, always a member, always active.

350 mil people in the US. Over half gun owners. Yet NRA has 5mil members? Buck up people, you like what they do for you but can't buck up $25-35?. Go to Midway.com, Larry will pay $10 of your dues. Quit sucking the tit without giving the cow a handful of hay.

Forum List

Back