BLM chanting Death to Jews and cops in LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet 90 percent of Jews will all vote for BLM and the Dems
I have never seen a group with such utter stupidity and ignorance
They are going to many synagogues burned
Why is it wrong when some black ppl kill a white person when white people and non blacks kill black people ?
Life is what it is. Racist bigotry in committing a crime is not allowed to be considered if it is Black on White or it is put under the rug unless it is to noticeable or used as a slave every once in a while. Because of this, this has caused more people to attack more people. The propaganda artists on TV who are white, most of them promote your way, but their living is nowhere near the same. People move away from black people if they can if there are issues. That is damning. And it is a shame for the many fine African American men and women trying to survive in this pained world.

Yet 90 percent of Jews will all vote for BLM and the Dems
I have never seen a group with such utter stupidity and ignorance
They are going to many synagogues burned
Why is it wrong when some black ppl kill a white person when white people and non blacks kill black people ?
Life is what it is. Racist bigotry in committing a crime is not allowed to be considered if it is Black on White or it is put under the rug unless it is to noticeable or used as a slave every once in a while. Because of this, this has caused more people to attack more people. The propaganda artists on TV who are white, most of them promote your way, but their living is nowhere near the same. People move away from black people if they can if there are issues. That is damning. And it is a shame for the many fine African American men and women trying to survive in this pained world.
Also Jewish organizations have made large contributions to BLM
They again have dug their own grave

The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history, white supremacists are the main evil.

The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history, white supremacists are the main evil.
You guys are your own evil !!
Tens of thousands every year are killed by your own
That is what you know

That is what you know
What are you doing about the fact that most whites are killed by whites ?

What are you doing to control your people ?

That is what you know
What are you doing about the fact that most whites are killed by whites ?

What are you doing to control your people ?
I don’t care . We’re all individuals. I have zero connection just because they’re white .
It’s a law and police problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back