BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

You weren't expecting honesty from the right were you?

If you want honesty, look up Texas bill SB-1. Since the new regulation of having to put the last four digits of your SS number on your mail-in ballot or your DL number. some counties are tossing half of the ballots because the numbers given to them didn't match voting records or they didn't put them on the ballot at all. These people were probably voting for years. How does one not know the last four of their SS number?

But there's no massive voting fraud, is there?

If you want honesty, look up Texas bill SB-1. Since the new regulation of having to put the last four digits of your SS number on your mail-in ballot or your DL number. some counties are tossing half of the ballots because the numbers given to them didn't match voting records or they didn't put them on the ballot at all. These people were probably voting for years. How does one not know the last four of their SS number?

But there's no massive voting fraud, is there?
ah shucks, they are just too stupid to do such a thing. Just look the other way, there's nothing to see here.

Total myth.
Middle school kids do not have any significant money, so have nothing to do with drugs.
And again, if drugs are legal and accessible, then there is no drug trade.
There are no "pushers".
My whole point is to take the incentive out of it by removing the profit.

I do not thing anyone should be smoking anything, nicotine, pot, etc.
But the point is that criminalizing it is not a solution, but increases it instead.
Beside ruining lives and the credibility of government.

Once you decriminalize and remove profits, the cartels disappear.
Absolutely not a myth because it happened in a local school district several years ago, which I’m not interested in naming. For the record, that school system is not in a slum district but in a conservative town. Maybe that was the reason the actions of this loser individual led to a student tipping off the police. Sad thing is there wasn’t much publicity about it (his face should have been plastered all over the place imo) but it did make the local papers without a pic. Losers like that are low lives for the rest of their life, typically. I try to stay positive and give people the benefit of the doubt. This guy? Not hardly. There’s no way this was the only incident like this. The main reason this guy got caught was that his druggie rental house was within a mile of the school and he was exceptionally stupid. Actually, they’re all pretty stupid to choose to sell to kids.

Absolutely not a myth because it happened in a local school district several years ago, which I’m not interested in naming. For the record, that school system is not in a slum district but in a conservative town. Maybe that was the reason the actions of this loser individual led to a student tipping off the police. Sad thing is there wasn’t much publicity about it (his face should have been plastered all over the place imo) but it did make the local papers without a pic. Losers like that are low lives for the rest of their life, typically. I try to stay positive and give people the benefit of the doubt. This guy? Not hardly. There’s no way this was the only incident like this. The main reason this guy got caught was that his druggie rental house was within a mile of the school and he was exceptionally stupid. Actually, they’re all pretty stupid to choose to sell to kids.
The availability of drugs in schools is well known in all honesty. I knew no less than 3 sources of crystal meth, over a dozen for pot and at least one for cocaine in my high school and I did not do drugs at all. Hang out with some pot heads but pot was of no interest to me. I wanted to be faster, not slower.

It was FAR easier to obtain drugs when I was 16 than it would be for me today except pot. That is about even as I can walk down the street to get pot in my state.

That will forever remain a crime as it should be no matter what happens with the legalities around adult drug use.

The illegal nature though has little to do with the availability of drugs in school. Meth was about as easy to obtain as beer was though far less prevalent. Pot was FAR easier. Legality seems to have no connection with availability to minors. Hell, cigarettes were more difficult than meth was.

I heard somewhere there is no such thing as illegal votes.

WRONG! Are you going to post a retraction? LOL

Charges DROPPED!

Sure I did. She’s suing and sounds like a good case.
IS this because she's black she can't commit illegal voting, just like you morons think black people can't be racist, well unless they are republicans, then they are white supremacists........
if that confuses you, it's because you don't have the maturity of a lefty, which is similar to an 8 year old.

IS this because she's black she can't commit illegal voting, just like you morons think black people can't be racist, well unless they are republicans, then they are white supremacists........
if that confuses you, it's because you don't have the maturity of a lefty, which is similar to an 8 year old.
You're rambling. Just know she was INNOCENT of what you charged her with. Remember whenever it's a Republican it's innocent until proven guilty?

WRONG! Are you going to post a retraction? LOL

Charges DROPPED!

Lets look at her:
Moses, who had prior felonies, was convicted in November of registering to vote illegally in Memphis in 2019 and was sentenced Jan. 31 to six years and one day in prison. She has said she was unaware that she was ineligible to vote. At the time, legal experts said her sentence was excessive.

Wow that confirms every stereotype

Lefty convicted of fellonies...check
Didn't know she couldn't vote? I bet she knew where to buy menthols and where planned parenthood is.
Oh and she was a member of BLM, yet she didn't know felons couldnt vote? How are you into politics and not know that?

You lefties love propping up the dumbest people on Earth.........and you're totally full of shit.

CNN —
At a rally over the weekend, former Virginia Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe did something his party has repeatedly bashed Donald Trump and Republicans for doing: He suggested a past election had been unfairly decided because of ballot shenanigans.

With 2018 Georgia gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams by his side, McAuliffe said this:

“She would be the governor of Georgia today had the governor of Georgia not disenfranchised 1.4 million Georgia voters before the election. That’s what happened to Stacey Abrams. They took the votes away.”

CNN —
At a rally over the weekend, former Virginia Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe did something his party has repeatedly bashed Donald Trump and Republicans for doing: He suggested a past election had been unfairly decided because of ballot shenanigans.

With 2018 Georgia gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams by his side, McAuliffe said this:

“She would be the governor of Georgia today had the governor of Georgia not disenfranchised 1.4 million Georgia voters before the election. That’s what happened to Stacey Abrams. They took the votes away.”
And unless any of them can prove it, they are only pulling shit out of their ass....

Luckily, nobody stormed any capitol buildings to try to overturn any of those elections tho......

Meanwhile................Trumpers are still trying to deflect from the fact that they freely support EVERYTHING THEY CLAIM DEMOCRATS ARE DOING....

Because with Conservatives, it is always projection

And unless any of them can prove it, they are only pulling shit out of their ass....

Luckily, nobody stormed any capitol buildings to try to overturn any of those elections tho......

Meanwhile................Trumpers are still trying to deflect from the fact that they freely support EVERYTHING THEY CLAIM DEMOCRATS ARE DOING....

Because with Conservatives, it is always projection
Nah, no trespassers in the Capitol then. Democrats just stuck to ransacking and burning down black owned businesses in mostly peaceful protests.

Forum List

Back