BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

Dumbfuck, exactly how retarded are you?? You implied she voted illegally.
No Moron, I correctly said she was sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting. She was.

FACT!

Eat shit, Dumbass.

No Moron, I correctly said she was sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting. She was.

FACT!

Eat shit, Dumbass.

LOL

Poor, unhinged Dumbfuck. That charge was dropped. She didn't vote illegally. You implied she voted illegally and she didn't.

:itsok:

LOL

Poor, unhinged Dumbfuck. That charge was dropped. She didn't vote illegally. You implied she voted illegally and she didn't.

:itsok:
What I posted was 100% fact, Moron. I didn't "imply" anything, Dumbass.

I correctly stated she was sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting. She was, Halfwit.

Are you ever not a complete imbecile?

What I posted was 100% fact, Moron. I didn't "imply" anything, Dumbass.

I correctly stated she was sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting. She was, Halfwit.

Are you ever not a complete imbecile?

LOL

There is no limit to your retardation, is there, Dumbfuck?

Of course you implied she voted illegally. Along with posting an article to her conviction, you added...

I heard somewhere there is no such thing as illegal votes.

You're beyond insane to deny that implies she voted illegally.

face-palm-gif.278959

I'm confused.....are we talking about Mark Meadows?

This is why Republicans know voter fraud exists. Because they are doing it. But no poor person who doesn't have homes in 3 states is voting 3 times.

So Republicans know there are flaws with the system.

They also know that in red states, when Granny is in Hospice, they always send in her vote for Republican governor or Republican president. This is why they know this happens. Because they do it themselves.

And they've rigged voting machines. Diebold in 2000. So they know voting machines can be hacked. They've hacked them.

And they thought starting a riot would work on January 6th because it worked for Bush in 2000. Google the Brooks Brother Riots. Trump saw how Bush got the recount stopped and thought maybe a riot would work again. Do you know who participated in both riots 2000 and 2016?

Roger Stone

Many of the demonstrators were Republican staffers.[2] Both Roger Stone and Brad Blakeman take credit for managing the riot from a command post

LOL

There is no limit to your retardation, is there, Dumbfuck?

Of course you implied she voted illegally. Along with posting an article to her conviction, you added...

I heard somewhere there is no such thing as illegal votes.

You're beyond insane to deny that implies she voted illegally.

face-palm-gif.278959
Let me ask you a yes or no question and let's see if you are smart enough to just answer yes or no. I have my doubts.

Was she sentenced to 6 years for voting illegally?

Let me ask you a yes or no question and let's see if you are smart enough to just answer yes or no. I have my doubts.

Was she sentenced to 6 years for voting illegally?

Yes she was. And you were right when you said she was sentenced to 6 years for voting illegally. A pity you didn't leave it at that but felt the urge to add your implication that she did in fact vote illegally. She didn't and for that, you were wrong. Try and man up for once in your insignificant life and own your mistake.

Savvy?

Are you ever not a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck?

Ever???

Forum List

Back