BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

Yes she was. And you were right when you said she was sentenced to 6 years for voting illegally
Yes she was. And you were right when you said she was sentenced to 6 years for voting illegally

Thanks for proving my OP was 100% correct, and you are whiny little fuckface.:5_1_12024::dance:

Yes she was. And you were right when you said she was sentenced to 6 years for voting illegally. A pity you didn't leave it at that but felt the urge to add your implication that she did in fact vote illegally. She didn't and for that, you were wrong. Try and man up for once in your insignificant life and own your mistake.

Savvy?

Are you ever not a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck?

Ever???

She took a plea deal on a host of felony charges relating to illegal registration, fraud, tampering, and ostensibly voting but that isn't spelled out in the article.

Thanks for proving my OP was 100% correct, and you are whiny little fuckface.:5_1_12024::dance:

LOLOL

It's hysterical how you feel the need to chop up my post to pat yourself on the back.

Despite your desperation, I never said you were wrong about that. I said you were wrong for implying she voted illegally, which she didn't do. A pity you can't handle being proven wrong.

:itsok:

LOLOL

It's hysterical how you feel the need to chop up my post to pat yourself on the back.

Despite your desperation, I never said you were wrong about that. I said you were wrong for implying she voted illegally, which she didn't do. A pity you can't handle being proven wrong.

You just admitted my OP was 100% correct, Dumbass. Take your loss and move on. :5_1_12024: :dance: :auiqs.jpg:

You just admitted my OP was 100% correct, Dumbass. Take your loss and move on. :5_1_12024: :dance: :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

Of course your OP was wrong where you implied she voted illegally.

And to further highlight your retardation, I never said your OP was 100% correct. You hallucinated me saying that and tried to hide me saying the opposite of that by cutting out the following highlighted portion of my quote...

Yes she was. And you were right when you said she was sentenced to 6 years for voting illegally. A pity you didn't leave it at that but felt the urge to add your implication that she did in fact vote illegally. She didn't and for that, you were wrong. Try and man up for once in your insignificant life and own your mistake.

Savvy?

Are you ever not a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck?

Ever???

LOLOL

Of course your OP was wrong where you implied she voted illegally.

And to further highlight your retardation, I never said your OP was 100% correct. You hallucinated me saying that and tried to hide me saying that by cutting out the following highlighted portion of my quote...

Poor baby. Doesn't know when he has been destroyed. :5_1_12024: :dance: :auiqs.jpg:

Poor baby. Doesn't know when he has been destroyed. :5_1_12024: :dance: :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

No, you don't. You implied she voted illegally. She didn't and you were wrong. A pity you're not man enough to own your own fuckups.

LOL

No, you don't. You implied she voted illegally. She didn't and you were wrong. A pity you're not man enough to own your own fuckups.

She was convicted and sentenced for voting illegally when I posted this thread, Dumbass. :cuckoo:

"You tricked the probation department into giving you documents saying you were off probation," Criminal Court Judge W. Mark Ward told the founder of the Black Lives Matter chapter in Memphis, Pamela Moses, on Monday.

That was overturned.

She was convicted and sentenced for voting illegally when I posted this thread, Dumbass. :cuckoo:

Dumbfuck, you posted an article which showed evidence she was wrongfully charged. You posted an article which clearly stated a clerk from the state and the election commission cleared her to register, making her vote legal. You chose to ignore that and still decided she committed voter fraud. She didn't and you were wrong.

Dumbfuck, you posted an article which showed evidence she was wrongfully charged. You posted an article which clearly stated a clerk from the state and the election commission cleared her to register, making her vote legal. You chose to ignore that and still decided she committed voter fraud. She didn't and you were wrong.

Memphis BLM founder Pamela Moses sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting​

By
Jackie Salo
February 6, 2022 8:51am
Updated

The date is Feb 6 2022. When was it overturned>?

It doesn't appear to be since the judge specified it.

A Tennessee prosecutor dropped all criminal charges on Friday against Pamela Moses, a Memphis woman with a previous felony conviction who was sentenced to six years and one day in prison in January after she tried to restore her right to vote in 2019.

The voter fraud conviction from her trial was thrown out in February after a judge ruled that the Tennessee Department of Correction had improperly withheld evidence that was later uncovered by The Guardian. Ms. Moses had been set to appear in court on Monday to find out whether prosecutors would pursue a retrial.

If you dig further a judge ordered a new trial because of some question as to whether or not she knew she was in eligible but the prosecutor's office decided not to refile.

Unfortunately politics drives a lot of charging decisions these days.

Forum List

Back