BLM gets owned in Boise Idaho

If you're BLM in Idaho you need to move before you get car bombed by the white supremacists.
View attachment 370419
No. And we didn't hear you racists talking about it either.
I heard your side.........pigs in a blanket...........fry them like bacon.........wore socks showing pigs.

Up yours bro............You upset that your boys didn't get to burn and loot in Boise and Colorado city Az.

hell some tried it here......didn't go well for them......they were allowed to hold up signs.......whoop t fucking do.

Fresh from Boise:

Soltesz, whose last day was Friday, came under fire after district officials and parents spotted her July 18 Facebook post referencing McLean’s public condemnation of white supremacists who attended a Black Lives Matter protest in Boise, where some demonstrators were assaulted, the newspaper reports.

“Her white supremacist hater a– needs to get laid! … by BLM members,” Soltesz’s post read. “Should be a group activity … and make it go viral! … I’m still deciding if they should wear masks during the activity.”

Soltez’s controversial comment was a reply to an article detailing a recall campaign against McLean after she criticized the white supremacists who disrupted the Black Lives Matter protest, the Statesman reports.

Fresh from Boise:

Soltesz, whose last day was Friday, came under fire after district officials and parents spotted her July 18 Facebook post referencing McLean’s public condemnation of white supremacists who attended a Black Lives Matter protest in Boise, where some demonstrators were assaulted, the newspaper reports.

“Her white supremacist hater a– needs to get laid! … by BLM members,” Soltesz’s post read. “Should be a group activity … and make it go viral! … I’m still deciding if they should wear masks during the activity.”

Soltez’s controversial comment was a reply to an article detailing a recall campaign against McLean after she criticized the white supremacists who disrupted the Black Lives Matter protest, the Statesman reports.
And now I suppose you will say you are for Free Speech............I don't have Face Plant.....or Twitter......

Nothing but BS sites run by Retarded libs anyway.

The residents of Boise did a better job of handling the situation than the elected mayors of leftists cities. Too funny.
LOL! You obviously don't know the Boise has a Democratic Mayor and Council--I think the Ada County Board is Democratic as well..but not sure. 9 out of 10 Democrats that live in Idaho live in Ada county.

It's not about the party..it's about the place.

Mayor races in Boise is non partisan, meaning no party nominates someone

BLM gets owned in Boise Idaho. They tried a protest to defund the police........marched on the town and were out numbered 5 to 1............People there sent their sorry asses packing.......

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Boise’s chapter of Black Lives Matter (BLM) held a “Defund the Police” protest in front of the city hall in Boise on June 30th.

BLM protesters and counter-protesters, many of whom were armed, exercised their 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

You can see my personal live stream of the event on Facebook or YouTube.

See this is why I can't be a police officer. Because if I was in charge of those officers, and I heard them saying "F the police!".... and I, and my officers are the only protection they have..... "would you like us to leave now, or are you going to shut up?"

and if they kepted cussing at us.... I would order my men out. There's 40 of you... and 200 patriots, half them armed around you.... and we're leaving.... tata! caio!

And I would enjoy the 6 o-clock news. I would want to see what happened after me and my men left.

Yeah I'd get fired, and I'd take the blame for all my men, that I ordered out... but man it would be so worth it to see those BLM people plastered on the pavement.

boise-protest-1.jpg

boise-protest-4.jpg

Burn those American flags bitches
I like the Burn Loot Murder t shirt

BLM gets owned in Boise Idaho. They tried a protest to defund the police........marched on the town and were out numbered 5 to 1............People there sent their sorry asses packing.......

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Boise’s chapter of Black Lives Matter (BLM) held a “Defund the Police” protest in front of the city hall in Boise on June 30th.

BLM protesters and counter-protesters, many of whom were armed, exercised their 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

Its amazing how bold whites get when they outnumber Blacks 5 to 1. I bet they wont be showing up to any major Black population centers to do the same thing.

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Its amazing how bold whites get when they outnumber Blacks 5 to 1. I bet they wont be showing up to any major Black population centers to do the same thing.

Ya it is amazing how blacks only riot and loot and burn in black communities you afraid of something?

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Ya it is amazing how blacks only riot and loot and burn in black communities you afraid of something?

Asslips doesn't know any black people, so he can't answer questions about them. All he knows is he likes to fantasize about being gang raped by the ones he sees on TV.

The thug fans also seem to think those out in the Burbs should want to rescue Democrat run cities for sone reason, but they're 'afraid to', when the fact is those 'white supremacists' could care less about dumbass street thugs burning their own towns down, and the last few forays of the BLM vermin out to the Burbs haven't gone well for the scum; the liquor stores are too far apart, and fewer stores to loot to attract the street thugs, plus the citizens themselves are 'scary', being armed and having sizable turnouts. Feral animals only seek easy prey, being more like buzzards trailing coyotes and jackals than like lions and bears.

Last edited:

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

I think blm has more dopey white members than actual black members
I read it somewhere last week ....

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Why would they?
Most people in the world don't feel entitled to go and act the fool in someone else's neighborhood. They're not assholes, so they understand that behavior isn't appropriate.
Too bad not everyone is like that, huh?

And the other reason why not, is what do they care what goes on in some other area? It's not their business, so they feel you can just keep being as fucked up as you like, no skin off their ass.

We know majority black areas are racist as hell and typically violent as fuck, why would anyone with a choice about it decide to go there?

The residents of Boise did a better job of handling the situation than the elected mayors of leftists cities. Too funny.
LOL! You obviously don't know the Boise has a Democratic Mayor and Council--I think the Ada County Board is Democratic as well..but not sure. 9 out of 10 Democrats that live in Idaho live in Ada county.

It's not about the party..it's about the place.

Mayor races in Boise is non partisan, meaning no party nominates someone
True.....however..the Mayor of Boise is a registered Democrat, just sayin'...

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Good for them. Every town and city should send those assholes packing.

Boise ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... yeah ... Boise ...

This is really scraping the bottom of the barrel ... like burning a Confederate Battle Flag in Jackson, Mississippi ...

Boise ... sheesh ... I'm guessing you've never been to Boise ... the crown jewel of the I-84 ...
Antifa and BLM has to test the waters. That way we can all see where everyone is at. Wars count on expansions. Revolutionaries are no different.

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Good for them. Every town and city should send those assholes packing.

They did not get sent packing..they protested and went home....most were local.

Forum List

Back