BLM Is Shaking Down Business Owners That Support Them And Breaking Into Businesses That Don't

The French Revolution, after all, tried and failed to establish a Republic serving “the people” and not a King, an aristocracy or an oligarchy of money. It fortunately did not have to deal with deep inherited racial divisions, but rather fought directly to overcome class, social and political problems. Of course there was soon a foreign reaction against it, and a Revolution against slavery in Haiti/Dominica led by the great French-speaking Toussaint L’Ouverture, which identified itself for awhile with the enlightenment ideals of the French and American Revolutions. Of course that Revolution was spurned by the new U.S. republic, which feared the example of any slave rebellion, even one singing “La Marseillaise.”

Nice diatribe....but you forgot the TOPIC.
We're talking about BLM,....and you're going on about the French Revolution?
You moved the goalpost....then accused me of doing so. I guess you hoped I wouldn't notice.

The French Revolution, after all, tried and failed to establish a Republic serving “the people” and not a King, an aristocracy or an oligarchy of money. It fortunately did not have to deal with deep inherited racial divisions, but rather fought directly to overcome class, social and political problems. Of course there was soon a foreign reaction against it, and a Revolution against slavery in Haiti/Dominica led by the great French-speaking Toussaint L’Ouverture, which identified itself for awhile with the enlightenment ideals of the French and American Revolutions. Of course that Revolution was spurned by the new U.S. republic, which feared the example of any slave rebellion, even one singing “La Marseillaise.”

You moved the goalpost....then accused me of doing so. I guess you hoped I wouldn't notice.
Did you not see I was responding to badger2, who is as hysterical as you, and who talked about BLM leading a “Revolution” if Biden is elected? He brought up the spectre of the French Revolution, and I just gave some much needed perspective on this interesting topic.

Trump fanatics and Bannon types (Bannon once called himself the “Lenin” of a new rightwing Revolution) sometimes think they are bringing about another “American Revolution“ against an imagined liberal globalist communist “Deep State,” and I just clarified that this movement was counterrevolutionary and might end all remnants of Democratic-Republican institutional freedoms.

The Civil War actually completed the “bourgeois” revolution of 1776 by abolishing slavery and giving African-Americans formal equality under law, or as Lincoln put it gave the whole country “a new birth of freedom.” But we all know that Jim Crow reaction arose and with it a profound embittered white sense of grievance and myths about the “Lost Cause” and white supremacy that poisoned our national solidarity for another century.

My point here is that without developing real solidarity between black and white working people, the corporate elites, their politicians and crony capitalists (in both parties) will generally control crisis situations, and the likely result of any radical change will be counterrevolutionary loss of our remaining democratic rights with the rise of an authoritarian strongman.

What many liberal Democrats don’t understand is that such a Bonapartist figure can come from either side, and many liberals will also likely embrace a “law and order” strongman if anarchy and violence ever reaches a high enough level here. We are far from that now, but the rightwing nuts really think it is around the corner, and that is one reason why at this time they are so dangerous.

This is the common law for the common defense:

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Insist our legislators stop slacking!

Did you not see I was responding to badger2, who is as hysterical as you, and who talked about BLM leading a “Revolution” if Biden is elected? He brought up the spectre of the French Revolution, and I just gave some much needed perspective on this interesting topic.

Trump fanatics and Bannon types (Bannon once called himself the “Lenin” of a new rightwing Revolution) sometimes think they are bringing about another “American Revolution“ against an imagined liberal globalist communist “Deep State,” and I just clarified that this movement was counterrevolutionary and might end all remnants of Democratic-Republican institutional freedoms.

The Civil War actually completed the “bourgeois” revolution of 1776 by abolishing slavery and giving African-Americans formal equality under law, or as Lincoln put it gave the whole country “a new birth of freedom.” But we all know that Jim Crow reaction arose and with it a profound embittered white sense of grievance and myths about the “Lost Cause” and white supremacy that poisoned our national solidarity for another century.

My point here is that without developing real solidarity between black and white working people, the corporate elites, their politicians and crony capitalists (in both parties) will generally control crisis situations, and the likely result of any radical change will be counterrevolutionary loss of our remaining democratic rights with the rise of an authoritarian strongman.

What many liberal Democrats don’t understand is that such a Bonapartist figure can come from either side, and many liberals will also likely embrace a “law and order” strongman if anarchy and violence ever reaches a high enough level here. We are far from that now, but the rightwing nuts really think it is around the corner, and that is one reason why at this time they are so dangerous.

If the Khmer Rouge steals the election, Biden will not take office - he will resign so that a colored woman can make the historic step of taking the presidency. The ruler of the democrats, Xi Jinping, never intended to let Beijing Biden take office.

1598144155671.png

The problem with your premise is that Joe Biden WAS Vice President, when this fake BLM propaganda was started. When Colon (Correct spelling of an ahole) kraeperneck got benched for "poor performance and lack of preparation", by his coach, and threw a temper tantrum sitting on the bench during the anthem, Obama was president. Even weeks later when Krapernick came up with his EXCUSE, he'd never told anyone before (not a friend, not a teammate, not his white parents) Biden was still VP. When BLM idiots started destroying Furgeson, as the DNC media tried making up a RACE CARD prior to another election, Senile Joe was still in his elected position. It didn't matter that the entire Leftist media's propaganda attempt was shotdown and destroyed, as the video of little 13 year old thug (media using baby pictures to push their fake news) as a huge thug, assaulting a brown clerk 20 minutes before while stealing cigars. It didn't matter that ALL of the Lefty media's supposed witnesses all admitted under oath that they actually didn't see ANYTHING they claimed, but only heard from others what they'd claimed they saw. It didn't matter that ALL the actual witnesses who actually saw what happened said Thug Mike attacked the cop in his car, then when the officer drew his weapon later, Michael Brown charged at him. It also didn't matter that the officer had just did CPR on a little black girl at the same time Michael Brown was assaulting the store clerk. BLM and the Mainlib media just stopped talking about it, and kept waiting for another incident they could USE. Which amazingly didn't occur until the next election cycle. Amazing timing......

Forum List

Back