blm is so dumb

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this black woman goes into liquor in illinois with bad check and gets arrested for trying to cash it. So let waste are time protesting it because we dont want to work.

It's racism. I used to work at a store, and had people come in and try to use bad checks. I don't ever recall them compulsively calling the police on white people who did it.

It's racism. I used to work at a store, and had people come in and try to use bad checks. I don't ever recall them compulsively calling the police on white people who did it.
Don't know what type of store you worked at, but in my experience we called the police on all bad check passers, black, white, or multicolored. A crime is a crime and race doesn't enter it except for people that feel race should be a get out of jail free card. The racists are those people protesting the arrest of a criminal.

Don't know what type of store you worked at, but in my experience we called the police on all bad check passers, black, white, or multicolored. A crime is a crime and race doesn't enter it except for people that feel race should be a get out of jail free card. The racists are those people protesting the arrest of a criminal.
No you didn't.

Were any of those white people dumb enough to try to cash a $9,000 check? The lack of IQ required for such a move cannot be understated. :laugh:

this black woman goes into liquor in illinois with bad check and gets arrested for trying to cash it. So let waste are time protesting it because we dont want to work.
Says the man who uses 'are' instead of 'our'.
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back