BLM mob storms Beverly Hills

This would be a great episode for Beverly Hills 90210.

We can watch Tori Spelling getting the S beat out of her.
I would prefer it be Jennie Garth or Alyssa Milano ( Melrose Place). Preferably the later. :)
I believe there is hope for Alyssa, Now that #ME3 blew up all over her, which was just a matter of time.

Now she sees these WOKE idjits would tear her to shreds too..No, I'm on your side bull S.

I have friends in Benedict Canyon which is very near Beverly Hills, they are VERY VERY well armed and so is their Private Security team VERY VERY well armed. I posted about my friends in Benedict Canyon a few weeks ago when the BLM feral sub-animals were rioting along Rodeo Drive.

Well anyhow as I said, they are ALL armed and ready and they are NOT alone, they have told me that TONS of residents are ALL armed and ready.

1593265366377.png

I would prefer it be Jennie Garth or Alyssa Milano ( Melrose Place). Preferably the later. :)
I believe there is hope for Alyssa, Now that #ME3 blew up all over her, which was just a matter of time.

Now she sees these WOKE idjits would tear her to shreds too..No, I'm on your side bull S.
Since she literally slept her way through the Charmed cast she should have kept her mouth shut in the first place.

Since she literally slept her way through the Charmed cast she should have kept her mouth shut in the first place.
She was such a beautiful young lady too. It is not all her fault. She was used all her life. Soon her plasma will be gone then libturds will toss her for her use as a thing to them..

What you people fail to understand this is BLM doesn't give a shit about what you people claim to know that is always wrong.

Forum List

Back