BLM mob storms Beverly Hills

This would be a great episode for Beverly Hills 90210.

We can watch Tori Spelling getting the S beat out of her.
I would prefer it be Jennie Garth or Alyssa Milano ( Melrose Place). Preferably the later. :)
I believe there is hope for Alyssa, Now that #ME3 blew up all over her, which was just a matter of time.

Now she sees these WOKE idjits would tear her to shreds too..No, I'm on your side bull S.
Since she literally slept her way through the Charmed cast she should have kept her mouth shut in the first place.
She was such a beautiful young lady too. It is not all her fault. She was used all her life. Soon her plasma will be gone then libturds will toss her for her use as a thing to them..
I lost respect for her when she started suing her own fans and shutting down their websites to start her own messageboard. She is an opportunist idiot. As is her mother.

If they turn on her she has it coming.

I would prefer it be Jennie Garth or Alyssa Milano ( Melrose Place). Preferably the later. :)
I believe there is hope for Alyssa, Now that #ME3 blew up all over her, which was just a matter of time.

Now she sees these WOKE idjits would tear her to shreds too..No, I'm on your side bull S.
Since she literally slept her way through the Charmed cast she should have kept her mouth shut in the first place.
She was such a beautiful young lady too. It is not all her fault. She was used all her life. Soon her plasma will be gone then libturds will toss her for her use as a thing to them..
I lost respect for her when she started suing her own fans and shutting down their websites to start her own messageboard. She is an opportunist idiot. As is her mother.

True. But in life I look at dismal situations as mostly someones fault, but just a wee bit not her fault.......Her mother obviously.But her Agents had to suck.

True. But in life I look at dismal situations as mostly someones fault, but just a wee bit not her fault.......Her mother obviously.But her Agents had to suck.
Her mother is her agent ...so yes. LOL

Well the hood rats have come. Next they'll come along..........

Jed ain't playin' that. He'll let Granny loose on 'em and they'll know they fucked up.
Just call them Grunions.

"Black lives--POW! POW! Run for your lives!"

Come back here you yankees!

Are they advocating cannibalism now?

1593298702666.png

What you people fail to understand this is BLM doesn't give a shit about what you people claim to know that is always wrong.

If a BLM mob were standing outside your door screaming and threatening what would you do? Invite them in? Go out and tell them you love them? What would you do?

What you people fail to understand this is BLM doesn't give a shit about what you people claim to know that is always wrong.

If a BLM mob were standing outside your door screaming and threatening what would you do? Invite them in? Go out and tell them you love them? What would you do?
Blow their POS heads clean off their shoulders.

It sounds like you support BLM violence in the street
I support it. because the more violence is thrown on the supports puppets of the blm and leftists movement the more attention is shown towards their ignorance and America will put the rabid animals down leftists and BLM

I have friends in Benedict Canyon which is very near Beverly Hills, they are VERY VERY well armed and so is their Private Security team VERY VERY well armed. I posted about my friends in Benedict Canyon a few weeks ago when the BLM feral sub-animals were rioting along Rodeo Drive.

Well anyhow as I said, they are ALL armed and ready and they are NOT alone, they have told me that TONS of residents are ALL armed and ready.
That was my old neighborhood. I could walk to that intersection. The Beverly Hills Police are not like LAPD. They are unconcerned with racist accusations.

I hate George Clooney and his Tranny SJW wife.
Let them both literally man the shotguns though I doubt either one has the guts to defend themselves.
They will probably escape when it gets too hot in their underground "Batmobile" that runs to the coast
where a UN dispatched submarine will be waiting to pick them up and whisk them away to somewhere in
British Columbia where other favored Hollywood exiles are waiting out the revolution to return home.

Cher, Kimmel, every Disney exec., De Niro, Depp, Ben Affleck, Gwenyth Paltrow, etc. will pretend they were leading some resistance movement in the woods somewhere when they were Wolverines in reverse!

In reality they will all be sitting in a spa bitching about the cuisine and crummy Canadian champagne like pampered babies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back