BLM “protesters” block traffic, get beatdown from cops and arrested!

The Boogaloo Bois and the Proud Boys, and of course the White KKK that is currently the RWI's, are causing more rioting than any from the so-called Antifa.

The so-called Antifa is composed of RWI KKK, the Boogaloo Bois and the Proud Boys.
Democrats are the kkk. Fk I wish you uneducated fks would read history

The Boogaloo Bois and the Proud Boys, and of course the White KKK that is currently the RWI's, are causing more rioting than any from the so-called Antifa.

The so-called Antifa is composed of RWI KKK, the Boogaloo Bois and the Proud Boys.
You really haven't gone in for your weekly sanity check for a while, have you?

Democrats are the kkk. Fk I wish you uneducated fks would read history
They don't have time to READ history, they're too busy rewriting it

You are either paid to post this crap or hella fucking stupid.

Democrat terror riots have killed 30 Americans.

Nobody believes the rioters are some kinda KKK dudes in disguise.

He's just one of the many paid Communist Democrat bots on this message board. :smoke:

He's just one of the many paid Communist Democrat bots on this message board. :smoke:
I still think he could be some kinda useful idiot being fed a bunch of crap by a commie.

Liberals felt like they had fallen behind when Antifa got out there so they called Antifa made up and then went out and made up boogaloo boys

LIAR!!

This is beautiful:

Just listen to how dumb they sound, claiming they have a right to stand in the middle of a freeway.

I hope they were all arrested. The cops are being EXTREMELY tolerant of these stupid brats. They all deserve police records.

At this point, they see $$$$ from lawsuits and gofundme camp
The cops should jot the addresses down and let someone else take care of it
Furthermore, these kids parent/s need to be held liable as well

Let mama lose her foods stamps, get kicked out of public housing, lose her section 8,
lose her income tax refunds, have to attend parenting classes, do community service
...shit is gonna get quiet real fast

I've stated this before here...my son is 26 and 6'11
He knows better than to try me
I tell you what...if the cops brought him home and showed me footage
and he was doing and saying what we saw and heard in that video....
Baby bye...the cops would have to protect him from me or lock me up, I promise you that

But, I don't have to worry about that because I raised my son right
and I still make his business my business....

Remember those commercials...it's 10:00 do you know where your children are?

My boy is 30 and all he wants to do is build cars, race cars, and smash pussy, lol.

Pussy is easy to find...a good girl isn't

Oh I know.... but I don't think he's looking for one of those right now.

Lol...

Cripes you're fooling no one.
These people fool themselves. When people are willing to believe that a male can be a woman, that is proof they are completely brainwashed.
And talk about ignoring the science when it comes to the China flu ROFLMFAO
Just by you calling the Corona virus a FLU shows your ignorance.... the flu is an INFLUENZA Virus, COVID 19 is a Corona Virus..... They are totally different viruses....Covid19 is NOT a Flu/Influenza.
You ignorant piece of shit COVID 19 ISN'T A CORONAVIRUS, IT'S WHAT THEY DECIDED TO CALL THE DISEASE VIRAL DOUBLE PNEUMONIA CAUSED BY THE SINGLE STRAND RNA PATHOGEN SARS COV 2 WHICH IS A BETACORONAVIRUS, SARS COV 2 IS FUCKING INFLUENZA BITCH, DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK LIKE I HAVE SINCE DEC OR SHUT THE FUCK UP...

Cripes you're fooling no one.
These people fool themselves. When people are willing to believe that a male can be a woman, that is proof they are completely brainwashed.
And talk about ignoring the science when it comes to the China flu ROFLMFAO
Who is ignoring the science? Wu Flu is nearly harmless to young people especially children, but lefties are losing their minds about it.
Children catch it, and spread it, at the same infectious spread rate as adults, to all the other groups of higher risk....
NEWSFLASH, your name isn't Google so stop acting like a know it all
BECAUSE I KNOW HOW FUCKING IGNORANT AND CLUELESS YOU ARE DARLING

Children catch it, and spread it, at the same infectious spread rate as adults, to all the other groups of higher risk....
World wide there is not even ONE recorded case of a child spreading COVID19 to a teacher.

Keeping schools shut down without exception is paranoia to the point of stupidity.

But all the same, why not let parents choose to either send their children to school or stay home?

Montgomery county Maryland public school system has adopted and is furthering a policy that Black lives haven’t mattered in the community and we are going to end that.
Students can protest for BLM on school propert but no counter protest is allowed.
The illegality of that is that me and other property owners are the ones who pay for the school and land in our property tax bill . We know Black Lives Matter and conduct ourselves according. So the school system chooses to advance the hoax on our dime while prohibiting any other display of opinion
That will end soon snowflakes,

Forum List

Back