BLM “protesters” block traffic, get beatdown from cops and arrested!

When are people going to learn that roads are for vehicle activity and sidewalks are for pedestrians and protesters?

God bless you and our law enforcement officers always!!!

Holly

This is beautiful:

Just listen to how dumb they sound, claiming they have a right to stand in the middle of a freeway.

I hope they were all arrested. The cops are being EXTREMELY tolerant of these stupid brats. They all deserve police records.

It NEVER occurred to me growing up that you could either approach the police, or mouth off like this without tasting pavement. But I'm white.

Last edited:
The Boogaloo Bois and the Proud Boys, and of course the White KKK that is currently the RWI's, are causing more rioting than any from the so-called Antifa.

The so-called Antifa is composed of RWI KKK, the Boogaloo Bois and the Proud Boys.

Cripes you're fooling no one.
These people fool themselves. When people are willing to believe that a male can be a woman, that is proof they are completely brainwashed.
And talk about ignoring the science when it comes to the China flu ROFLMFAO
Who is ignoring the science? Wu Flu is nearly harmless to young people especially children, but lefties are losing their minds about it.

The Boogaloo Bois and the Proud Boys, and of course the White KKK that is currently the RWI's, are causing more rioting than any from the so-called Antifa.

The so-called Antifa is composed of RWI KKK, the Boogaloo Bois and the Proud Boys.

These people fool themselves. When people are willing to believe that a male can be a woman, that is proof they are completely brainwashed.
Just by you calling the Corona virus a FLU shows your ignorance.... the flu is an INFLUENZA Virus, COVID 19 is a Corona Virus..... They are totally different viruses....Covid19 is NOT a Flu/Influenza.

Who is ignoring the science? Wu Flu is nearly harmless to young people especially children, but lefties are losing their minds about it.
Children catch it, and spread it, at the same infectious spread rate as adults, to all the other groups of higher risk....

Except, not really.

Do you know anyone, anyone at all, who actually believes the bullshit you're all working overtime to spread?
It's hilarious just how Delusional these Leftist are.

There is a reason Leftism is considered a Mental Disorder.

LOL

Children catch it, and spread it, at the same infectious spread rate as adults, to all the other groups of higher risk....

You have no backup saying children who may be harboring it but are asymptomatic have the same spread rate that adults who are asymptomatic or symptomatic do.

image041-4.jpg

Must be why Biden and Kamala have been bailing them out of jail.

bullchit----nice try to spin nonsense

Uh, no they don’t dumbass. And parents in their 20’s to 50’s aren’t at risk. Only senior citizens are.

It NEVER occurred to me growing up that you could either approach the police, or mouth off like this without tasting pavement. But I'm white.

Exactly. I've never had any problem approaching police, but I would never do it while they were in the middle of an arrest! Certainly not these days. Not unless I was there to offer them help if they needed it.

I guess these stupid shitstains jumping in these cop's faces don't get it through their brat heads that these police have the power of life and death over them and can shoot them dead if they deem necessary or kill them just by accident making an arrest trying to maintain control.

I totally sympathize with why some cops lose it on these assholes.

It's too bad a couple of 18 wheelers didn't mow the communist bastards down! :smoke:

Don't these BLM idiots realize no one hears their message when they block traffic?

Forum List

Back