blm protestors being awarded thousands in ny

No, the BLM and it’s proxies are waiting for the statistically-rarest event of a white police officer shooting of an unarmed black suspect so they can go out and Burn and Loot brown immigrant business and Maim innocent bystanders - all in the name of “social justice”.
they are going down even blacks are turning against them. terrorists.

Superbadbrutha

It really is amazing that a black man who is totally opposed to bigotry (against blacks) pretends not to notice the rampant bigotry (toward Jews) that has escalated to what was found in Germany, circa 1938.
they never admit to anything they blame it all others. whimps.

Yup….there’s more of that liberal denial. I guess Americans yelling to “kill Jews” and siding with terrorists who brutally massacred innocent Jews isn’t such a problem….to liberals.

Jews are starting to arm up. The new Nazis yelling for our slaughter aren’t going to take us without a fight.
liberasl are racists.

another poverty pay out again. should give it to the businesses they destroyed instead.
This makes any honorable person want to throw up. And is the #1 reason there is rioting, arson, vandalism, assault, looting, other bad acts by certain groups other than they really enjoy doing it and know they'll likely get away with it. They know they will likely win lucrative compensation from 'woke' courts who think they don't deserve any scrutiny or discipline or whatever.

Yup….there’s more of that liberal denial. I guess Americans yelling to “kill Jews” and siding with terrorists who brutally massacred innocent Jews isn’t such a problem….to liberals.

Jews are starting to arm up. The new Nazis yelling for our slaughter aren’t going to take us without a fight.
Well give me some examples of where all these Jewish folks are being attacked in America.

Well give me some examples of where all these Jewish folks are being attacked in America.
Blacks are being attacked in America…. by Blacks. Show US examples where and how a Black Lives Matter gives a flying fuck about that?

Marxist lesbian Blacks pitting Blacks against everyone so they can rest in their $4M homes.
Yea that looks like black folks against black folks.

1698399140644.png

1698399193230.png

This makes any honorable person want to throw up. And is the #1 reason there is rioting, arson, vandalism, assault, looting, other bad acts by certain groups other than they really enjoy doing it and know they'll likely get away with it. They know they will likely win lucrative compensation from 'woke' courts who think they don't deserve any scrutiny or discipline or whatever.
Yea you've gotta love those woke courts, WTF that is.

No one said whites don’t help. The BLM organization does nothing but waits until the statistically-rarest white police shooting unarmed black suspect and then deploys its agents to burn, loot, and maim.
I agree BLM does little or nothing for black people or anybody else other than its own leadership. But so far I haven't seen anybody with ANTIFA who isn't white. Then again there does seem to be this unity between BLM and ANTIFA so who knows?

All I know is that compensating people--any people--for mostly bad acts certainly does not encourage good behavior.

I agree BLM does little or nothing for black people or anybody else other than its own leadership. But so far I haven't seen anybody with ANTIFA who isn't white. Then again there does seem to be this unity between BLM and ANTIFA so who knows?

All I know is that compensating people--any people--for mostly bad acts certainly does not encourage good behavior.
only for themselves in collecting mansion and having parties

"i gonna git me sum them reprashun. Then I can buy me a lifetime supply of menthols and hand lotion. Praise Jesus!!"

Forum List

Back