BLM Riots Are Terrorism and Should Be Treated As Such

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Trying to burn people alive and torching buildings of decent and honest citizens has only one purpose - terrorism.
Start tossing these creatures in Gitmo.

image.jpeg

You can't put American citizens or anyone who committed a crime in the USA in GITMO, that's just silly nonsense Weatherman...

And in Charlotte, they were having a peaceful but vocal protest....until out of Staters came in and joined them and turned it in to a riot.... the Charlotte folks did NOT want a riot, they wanted a simple protest, guaranteed as their right under the constitution.

Trying to burn people alive and torching buildings of decent and honest citizens has only one purpose - terrorism.
Start tossing these creatures in Gitmo.
You mean like in Tulsa? Oh wait, they aren't rioting there. Odd that. I wonder why?

You can't put American citizens or anyone who committed a crime in the USA in GITMO, that's just silly nonsense Weatherman...

And in Charlotte, they were having a peaceful but vocal protest....until out of Staters came in and joined them and turned it in to a riot.... the Charlotte folks did NOT want a riot, they wanted a simple protest, guaranteed as their right under the constitution.
BS. Gitmo is US territory.
And anyone stupid enough to protest something without any facts is just as guilty. They had zero intention of being peaceful.

It's all about violence and destruction with Democrats.

Why aren't the 70% of arrested rioters that are from out of state prosecuted for crossing state lines and inciting terrorism and riot?

And anyone stupid enough to protest something without any facts is just as guilty. They had zero intention of being peaceful.

the constitution isn't BS, my dear....

and why did you take the name Weatherman? Are you a supporter of the terrorist group The Weatherman/the Weather Underground from the past or are you a real weatherman as in weather forecasting? :p

Last edited:

and why did you take the name Weatherman? Are you a supporter of the terrorist group The Weatherman/the Weather Underground from the past or are you and real weatherman as in weather forecasting? :p
Where does it say Guam can have no prison?

and why did you take the name Weatherman? Are you a supporter of the terrorist group The Weatherman/the Weather Underground from the past or are you and real weatherman as in weather forecasting? :p
Where does it say Guam can have no prison?
GITMO is not a prison, it's an internment camp....the people in there and still in there, have never been tried for their crimes...those that have been tried, if there are any, would not be staying in GITMO after they were convicted, is my understanding.

We have these prisoners in GITMO'S internment camp, to AVOID the constitution and constitutional rights for these foreign enemy combatants....

Black-Lives-Fecal-Matter are the ultimate temper-tantrum, violent white-haters who are fellated by the most America-hating, sniveling traitor of a president in US history, an insecure crybaby from a race of crybabies - that's why they never get in trouble for their non-stop violence. Sorry, but human history has already proven that blacks are the most violent, stupidest, hateful race of grievance-mongers in the history of mankind (and that's GENEROUSLY assuming this spoiled punk race is even human). Name me ANY other race in America who starts murdering each other like clockwork every time the newest version of the Nike Air Jordan hits stores. And name me ANY other race in America that is stupid enough to spend $300 on a pair of sneakers (my sturdy DC sneakers only cost $50).

Fuck you, you liar of another kind! When the FUCK have blacks ever had a "peaceful" protest under Obama, you idiot??? It turns into violent, destructive temper tantrums of another kind EVERY TIME! You are such a pathological LIAR, blacks ghetto crybabies are an EXERCISE in violently rioting crime for any reason!

Forum List

Back