BLM Taunts Dallas Cops After Shooting

Isn't it funny when the pathetic left says they want an "honest discussion?"

Could you imagine if we an actual honest discussion? The bright side may actually result in a lot of them committing suicide.

No, what they want is for everyone to think like them. If anyone sticks with the truth like us, then we are the knuckle draggers.

What disaster this president is. What an absolute disaster.
It's impossible to have an honest discussion with people like you just like it's impossible to convince black people they need to clean up their communities.

You are as dumb as oj Simpson defenders who despite all the evidence you still don't believe cops treat blacks differently just because they are black. OK, so then if no amount of evidence will convince you there is a problem, don't complain when the result of your ignorance turns out to be negative.
It is difficult because libs ignore fact and reality.
For example?
For example, Hillay was just on CNN still sticking toher same ol' BULLSHIT about bever HAVING NEVER SENT/RECEIVED DOCUMENTS MARKED CLASSIFIED.

Despite the FBI declaring that statement to be 'false' they also pointed out she clearly sent / received 'TS' and 'SECRET' Information.

Hillary doesn't facts / reality slow her down at all...she just keeps spewing BS / lies!

Last edited:
I am sure BLM terrorist will shoot more cops soon.....
And I'm sure cops will shoot more innocent blacks soon.

And since cops don't have to worry about going to prison for murder, maybe they'll worry about blacks who are fed up.

In other words, maybe cops need to consider the consequences of murdering black people for things they wouldn't kill a white for doing.

Cops just went from deer hunting to tiger hunting. Up until now blacks just took it. Not anymore. How many more caught on tape murders do you think it should take before something changes?

What a moron.... "The cops had it coming".

I'll protest a nonexistent problem by assassinating people.
You don't think police killing African Americans is a problem? Do you think every police killing is a justified use of police force?

And since cops don't have to worry about going to prison for murder, maybe they'll worry about blacks who are fed up.

In other words, maybe cops need to consider the consequences of murdering black people for things they wouldn't kill a white for doing.

Cops just went from deer hunting to tiger hunting. Up until now blacks just took it. Not anymore. How many more caught on tape murders do you think it should take before something changes?
Another freak saying the cops had it coming.
Is each and every police shooting justified?
Nobody on earth ever made that claim.
Anything else you wish to pull out of your fat ass this morning?
Well, the cops did not have it coming. On the other hand, those folks at the gas station were not taunting, nor were they worthy of news coverage, except, of course on Fox News.
STFU! The 11 policemen who were shot - the 5 who were assassinated did NOT 'have it coming'!

These guys had nothing to do with any of the cases blacks are pissed about, so you can shove tha justification bullshit.

11 ranom police officers were ambushed and assassinated because some racist piece of shit decided to take matters into his own hands by murdering 5 innocent white policeman, and tried to kill all 12!

There is NO EXCUSE / NO JUSTIFICATION for this shooting

I hope, if they are found guilty, that the policemen in those other cases get punished to the full measure of the law... but they need to fry this asshole!

What a moron.... "The cops had it coming".

I'll protest a nonexistent problem by assassinating people.
You don't think police killing African Americans is a problem? Do you think every police killing is a justified use of police force?
If you think the government is going around murdering innocent people, why do you want a bigger government and also take away the ability to defend ourselves?

Your bullshit stinks.

I feel bad for the innocent cops who were innocent victims.

Same way I feel bad for all the blacks who got shot because a cop over reacted.

If it isn't obvious to you black people are clearly being discriminated against and treated differently than you or I when we get pulled over, you are part of the problem.

In fact, so are we. Us liberals who tell our black friends how sorry we are but then do nothing to change the system. Fuck that. Start treating black people the same way you treat whites.

That might mean cops don't get to decide if you get a ticket or go to jail. If you turn on red or speed you get the ticket period! No letting whites off but ticketing every black.

How can you treat an animal the same way as a kitten?

Well, the cops did not have it coming. On the other hand, those folks at the gas station were not taunting, nor were they worthy of news coverage, except, of course on Fox News.
STFU! The 11 policemen who were shot - the 5 who were assassinated did NOT 'have it coming'!

These guys had nothing to do with any of the cases blacks are pissed about, so you can shove tha justification bullshit.

11 ranom police officers were ambushed and assassinated because some racist piece of shit decided to take matters into his own hands by murdering 5 innocent white policeman, and tried to kill all 12!

I hope, if they are found guilty, that the policemen in those other cases get punished to the full measure of the law... but they need to fry this asshole!
I was not justifying anything! Calm down!

And more people, other than African Americans are pissed about the abuse of police power. Every American should be pissed.

If it isn't obvious to you black people are clearly being discriminated against and treated differently than you or I when we get pulled over, you are part of the problem.

In fact, so are we. Us liberals who tell our black friends how sorry we are but then do nothing to change the system. Fuck that. Start treating black people the same way you treat whites.

That might mean cops don't get to decide if you get a ticket or go to jail. If you turn on red or speed you get the ticket period! No letting whites off but ticketing every black.

Kittens are animals

Kittens are animals
Wow..this some real fucking liberal brilliance there.....

I was not justifying anything! Calm down!

And more people, other than African Americans are pissed about the abuse of police power. Every American should be pissed.
I wouldn't becessarily call it 'abuse of power' as much as really damn poor judgement. Some of these cops are so afraid of getting shot / killed - rightfully so as cops being shot and killed is up 44% - that they are on a 'hair-trigger'.

BLM and these hate groups calling for cops to be mjrdered have to take some of the blame for cops being on edge now as well.

...for the cops being on edge, not the shootings.

And this whole 'blanket coverage' thing is BS, too.

5 or 6 Muslims engaging in terrorism does not define all Muslims but q American shooter defines all gun owners and a few bad cops / bad shootings defines all cops?

NOT!

Kittens are animals
Ok let's address what the racist prick meant. He means white people are kittens and black people are scary and dangerous. Do you agree with that? Then you are admitting you treat all blacks differently than you do whites because you are afraid of them.

Cops should be be able to see on the computer if a person has insurance and if the car is registered. No need to make us reach for anything.

It is all about perspective. Many around the world celebrated after 9/11. They felt it was 'justified' in some way. And some African Americans do feel the Police had it coming to em. I can't agree with them, but i can understand the perspective.

I can't.
Justice is one thing.
This is cold-blooded revenge / murder.

Kittens are animals
Ok let's address what the racist prick meant. He means white people are kittens and black people are scary and dangerous. Do you agree with that? Then you are admitting you treat all blacks differently than you do whites because you are afraid of them.

Cops should be be able to see on the computer if a person has insurance and if the car is registered. No need to make us reach for anything.

Looks to me you can take a white person in custody but have to blow up a black person.. A spade is a spade, you do it to yourself

Forum List

Back