Zone1 BLM= Cop killers .. Who Supports Them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do we want?
DEAD COPS!
When do we want it?
NOW! … BLM

Why do Democrats, BLM and their corporate contributors/supporters want to murder cops?
Where is the link?

Another white racist thread started withut a link. BLM doesn't hate police and its the right talking about defunding the FBI and DOJ,

I wouldn’t go so far as to say Democrats want to murder cops, but they sure don’t want to show support when one of them IS murdered. That is why Biden didn’t go to the police officer’s wake, even though he was in the area. His handlers decided that he might lose votes among the BLM crowd if he showed sympathy to the widow.

A split screen showing Trump at the wake and Biden at a lavish fundraiser for rich people will make a great campaign ad.
You can stop lying. Where was Trump at Officer Sicknicks funeral or the funerals of the other capital police his actions made die? And he damn sure never showed up at the funerals of unarmed people killed by police. Biden has attended police funerals. Trump attends a a police funeral using it for poitics and yu idiots start taking stupid.

Remember, BLM is about police treating black men like second class citizens. Police brutality. Please don't suggest that racism isn't systemic within police departments. Even black cops treat black men differently. The movement is to protest that.

This is like when you on the right demonized Occupy Wall Street. Remember that? You took our eye off Wall Street, who FUCKED US. Instead you and Fox News attacked the Occupy Wall Street protesters. No different now.

Same way you attacked unions in the 2000's which made it a lot easier for Bush to send their jobs to Mexico and China. Now you say you want to bring those jobs back home but guess what? We don't have people to work those jobs anymore. Because they are $15 hr jobs now. You gonna go work there now?
their ideology seems to have melted into just another cult of personality.

i was at occupy. these guys who now want to fight "those big libtards on wall st" were aghast because brietbart suggested we were "raping women" at the camp.

and our protest was against the "business as usual" approach of both administrations (both mccain and obama flew from their campaigns to vote to pay these basstards for crashing the economy)

Another white racist thread started withut uldn’ta link. BLM doesn't hate police and its the right talking about defunding the FBI and DOJ,
You post lying racist links, generally revisionist history written by racists.. I find them simply ridiculous along with your race baiting conclusions.

You post lying racist links, generally revisionist history written by racists.. I find them simply ridiculous along with your race baiting conclusions.
No, I post facts you can't face. My conclusions are accurate. The only people who have problems with them are you MAGAT racists.

Okay, I would like to see a link to back-up that goofy conclusion.
He is correct. BLM has killed no cops. They do not support cop killing. This tread is a lie tat should not even be in this zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back