BLM Taunts Dallas Cops After Shooting

Weatherman2020 is the PR agent for Westboro Baptist.

I wonder if he wants a race war?

The cops will identify the BLM taunters.

Brownshirter wants people arrested for taunting cops. Good little Nazi.
Confused penguin on the LEO watch list. The black brownshirts are right there with you.

Confused penguin on the LEO watch list. The black brownshirts are right there with you.
If Obama does not have me on the roundup list I'm a failure to the oath I took to uphold the US Constitution.
We're you such a strict constitutionalist when bush was invading a sovereign nation to do regime change?

Or, do you think bush upheld the constitution?

Republicans care more about money and party than they do the constitution. It's just a piece of paper, right?

If Obama does not have me on the roundup list I'm a failure to the oath I took to uphold the US Constitution.
Partially right: you are a failure as a human being.
Having someone of your ilk say bad things about me truly makes my day' thanks.

So where are Sharpton, Jackson, Obama in denouncing the NBP?

Oh yeah, they support them.

The police in Chicago should encourage law-abiding citizens to buy a gun, stay inside, travel in pairs or more when going out is needed, then just stop working....no more police.

Let Chicago go to 'hell in a hand-basket'...Let the out of control, violent, blood-thirsty,robbing, looting, car-jacking, raping, mudering gangs and criminals go wild.

And when bodies lie in the streets, 3-4 dozen murders a DAY rather than over a weekend like this past weekend, then MAYBE Barry will give a damn enough to send in the military / Guard....or just evacuate the innocent civilians before 'nuking'/bombing Chicago flat and starting over...

We're you such a strict constitutionalist when bush was invading a sovereign nation to do regime change?

Republicans care more about money and party than they do the constitution. It's just a piece of paper, right?
Bush took the country to war, as oer the Constitution, based on the arguments liberals made for doing so and with the full authority of Congress to do so...

...unlike Barry's 2 private wars, siding both times with terrorists over dictators....both ending disasterously.

You mean like when Obama started wars with two sovereign nations that were not a threat to America?

Isn't it funny when the pathetic left says they want an "honest discussion?"

Could you imagine if we an actual honest discussion? The bright side may actually result in a lot of them committing suicide.

No, what they want is for everyone to think like them. If anyone sticks with the truth like us, then we are the knuckle draggers.

What disaster this president is. What an absolute disaster.
It's impossible to have an honest discussion with people like you just like it's impossible to convince black people they need to clean up their communities.

You are as dumb as oj Simpson defenders who despite all the evidence you still don't believe cops treat blacks differently just because they are black. OK, so then if no amount of evidence will convince you there is a problem, don't complain when the result of your ignorance turns out to be negative.

e
No, they don't, but you support far right violence. This describes some of your ilk well: "These people are no".t Anericans - they are 'animals', anarchist, stupid, non-thinking, uncaring animals attacking and killing innocent people . . . ".

Could you imagine if we an actual honest discussion? The bright side may actually result in a lot of them committing suicide.

No, what they want is for everyone to think like them. If anyone sticks with the truth like us, then we are the knuckle draggers.

It's impossible to have an honest discussion with people like you just like it's impossible to convince black people they need to clean up their communities.

You are as dumb as oj Simpson defenders who despite all the evidence you still don't believe cops treat blacks differently just because they are black. OK, so then if no amount of evidence will convince you there is a problem, don't complain when the result of your ignorance turns out to be negative.
It is difficult because libs ignore fact and reality.

e
No, they don't, but you support far right violence. This describes some of your ilk well: "These people are no".t Anericans - they are 'animals', anarchist, stupid, non-thinking, uncaring animals attacking and killing innocent people . . . ".
That's interesting because only Obama supporters are out mocking Dallas cops after the slaughter.

e
Was he talking about bad cops when he said all that? He could have been.

I am sure BLM terrorist will shoot more cops soon.....
And I'm sure cops will shoot more innocent blacks soon.

And since cops don't have to worry about going to prison for murder, maybe they'll worry about blacks who are fed up.

In other words, maybe cops need to consider the consequences of murdering black people for things they wouldn't kill a white for doing.

Cops just went from deer hunting to tiger hunting. Up until now blacks just took it. Not anymore. How many more caught on tape murders do you think it should take before something changes?
Another freak saying the cops had it coming.
Is each and every police shooting justified?

And since cops don't have to worry about going to prison for murder, maybe they'll worry about blacks who are fed up.

In other words, maybe cops need to consider the consequences of murdering black people for things they wouldn't kill a white for doing.

Cops just went from deer hunting to tiger hunting. Up until now blacks just took it. Not anymore. How many more caught on tape murders do you think it should take before something changes?
Nobody on earth ever made that claim.
Anything else you wish to pull out of your fat ass this morning?

e
That's interesting because only Obama supporters are out mocking Dallas cops after the slaughter.
That's because trump supporters don't care if cops are brutalizing blacks.

Is it because blacks don't vote GOP? Is that why you don't care that blacks are hunted by cops?

If you want blacks to join the GOP you have to care about them first but you won't care about them until they join. See the problem?

It is difficult because libs ignore fact and reality.
For example?

e

Is it because blacks don't vote GOP? Is that why you don't care that blacks are hunted by cops?

If you want blacks to join the GOP you have to care about them first but you won't care about them until they join. See the problem?
Hilarious how you leftards scream how the government is murdering innocent people while saying the government needs to grow and be more powerful over the people.

e

Hilarious how you leftards scream how the government is murdering innocent people while saying the government needs to grow and be more powerful over the people.
That's just right wing talking point number 298.

Government needs to be taken back so we the people control it again. $ clearly rules our government now.

No one said " grow and be more powerful". That's just right wing bullshit. You're so obvious

What a moron.... "The cops had it coming".

I'll protest a nonexistent problem by assassinating people.

e

That's just right wing talking point number 298.

Government needs to be taken back so we the people control it again. $ clearly rules our government now.

No one said " grow and be more powerful". That's just right wing bullshit. You're so obvious
Yeah, Democrats want government smaller and more accountable.

We'll file that under Lerner and Hillary and Obama.

Nobody on earth ever made that claim.
Anything else you wish to pull out of your fat ass this morning?
Well, the cops did not have it coming. On the other hand, those folks at the gas station were not taunting, nor were they worthy of news coverage, except, of course on Fox News.

Forum List

Back