blm to protest in martin luther king day

The BLM stands for everything MLK was against. They are a KKK like group that believes that only blacks should have rights and that everyone else should bow down or die. Makes me sick.

dr,. king woud turn in his geraver over this terroists group. what a disgrace to do this crap on his birthday.
Yet it was white, racist like you that murdered Dr. King. I wish you would get that pile of shit out your mouth then maybe you could type. It was your ilk that didn't even want to give Dr. King a holiday.

The BLM stands for everything MLK was against. They are a KKK like group that believes that only blacks should have rights and that everyone else should bow down or die. Makes me sick.
Dr King was against police brutality, so is BLM. Please tell me when BLM started lynching white folks, tell me when BLM started bombing white churches and white homes. You are one ignorant, racist POS just like the mumble mouth OP that is starting all these dumb ass threads.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yet it was white, racist like you that murdered Dr. King. I wish you would get that pile of shit out your mouth then maybe you could type. It was your ilk that didn't even want to give Dr. King a holiday.

Yes! Supposedly a white racist Democrat, funded by Democrats like Robert Byrd.

Yes! Supposedly a white racist Democrat, funded by Democrats like Robert Byrd.
Those same white racist that republicans fight for today, to keep their statues and monuments erected. Republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wearers of yesterday.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

dr,. king woud turn in his geraver over this terroists group. what a disgrace to do this crap on his birthday.
Martin Luther King is the one who said "Black Lives Matter."

Stop being a white racist trying to shape King into what you want a black man to be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back