BLM Vows To Set Cities On Fire & That 'All *Hades Will Break Lose' If Chauvin Is NOT Convicted - Extortion? So Much For Justice Taking Its Course...

You notice this woman is a model, but no one is cancelling her or getting her thrown out of work for open incitement to violence.
She's just an airhead hoping for some attention

I dont know what the verdict will be but the case appears weak to me

Why do you think the case appears weak?
Neck pressure is considered a "choke hold" which is considered lethal force, and therefore illegal unless your life is threatened.
Autopsy clearly indicated he did not die from a lack of being able to breathe so no chock hold. It found toxic levels of drugs in his system.

Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

I've been watching the trial. Police Chiefs, Captains, Sargeants, and training officers - a veritable parade of them, all getting on the stand and telling the jury that what Chauvin did was wrong, and violated all off his training and all of the Departments standard procedures. They discussed what his training had taught him to do, which was to stop restraining a suspect when he is under your control and not resisting.

Chauvin kept his knee on George Floyd's neck for nearly 3 minutes after being told that George Floyd had no pulse. That was nearly 2 minutes after George Floyd had stopped talking or moving. Even though the police had called for an ambulance for George Floyd because of his obvious medical distress, Chauvin continued to keep his knee on Mr. Floyd's neck until the ambulance arrived.

And bear in mind that Floyd's original crime was passing a counterfeit $20 bill. Michael Brown stole a candy bar. Eric Garner was illegally selling cigarettes. Why are 4 officers being sent out to investigate a $20 crime. 6 officers taking down a suspect selling cigarettes on the corner.
Personally, I think Chauvin should be convicted of 'Manslaughter' based on the evidence i have seen and heard, but I'm not a member of the jury and do not know every single detail about the trial as those taking part in it. Understanding this, I am more than willing to allow justice to run its course. I still have just enough faith in the system to believe it can still work. That faith is not shared by all.

What, if any, impact do you think this threat of violence will have on the trial or, more importantly, the outcome? Will it 'taint' the final jury decision?

He speaks for everyone? I am a BLM supporter and do not approve of his prediction.
Honey, I saw on television less than 2 hours ago the BLM spokeswoman who said that the BLM would burn buildings if the officer Mr. Chauvin was acquitted. Today it was brought out that the pathologist who issued the death certificate said his death was caused by compression of the neck. Officer Chauvin's foot was televised consistently as being on Floyd's back, and not on the front where the neck compression was diagnosed. None of the 4 touched Floyd's neck. There is no mystery here. Officer Chauvin did not compress Mr. FLOYD's neck in any way shape or form.

And that threat to burn buildings needs to be treated as any other terrorist act. It's just that simple.

Wrong.
It is obvious in all the pictures that Chauvin has his SHIN on Floyd's neck.
No one ever said it was his foot.
His foot never had anything to do with it.

Nope. Try to keep up, ok? There was a new video released, that was taken from ma different angle. The video clearly shows that the officer's knee was on Floyd's shoulder.

Chauvin trial: Was his knee on Floyd's shoulder?

It's not a "new video", and it was from the time period AFTER the paramedicas arrived - more than 9 minutes AFTER Chauvin put his knee on Floyd's neck, by which time, more than two minutes had gone by since the officers tried and failed to find a pulse.

The prosecutor already debunked this claim in his cross examination.
Four officers are sent out for officer safety. Try arresting a Black person in a Black neighborhood alone and see what happens.

You notice this woman is a model, but no one is cancelling her or getting her thrown out of work for open incitement to violence.

Neck pressure is considered a "choke hold" which is considered lethal force, and therefore illegal unless your life is threatened.
Autopsy clearly indicated he did not die from a lack of being able to breathe so no chock hold. It found toxic levels of drugs in his system.
You could not be more racist and ignorant.

Kiddos boy.

I've been watching the trial. Police Chiefs, Captains, Sargeants, and training officers - a veritable parade of them, all getting on the stand and telling the jury that what Chauvin did was wrong, and violated all off his training and all of the Departments standard procedures. They discussed what his training had taught him to do, which was to stop restraining a suspect when he is under your control and not resisting.

Chauvin kept his knee on George Floyd's neck for nearly 3 minutes after being told that George Floyd had no pulse. That was nearly 2 minutes after George Floyd had stopped talking or moving. Even though the police had called for an ambulance for George Floyd because of his obvious medical distress, Chauvin continued to keep his knee on Mr. Floyd's neck until the ambulance arrived.

And bear in mind that Floyd's original crime was passing a counterfeit $20 bill. Michael Brown stole a candy bar. Eric Garner was illegally selling cigarettes. Why are 4 officers being sent out to investigate a $20 crime. 6 officers taking down a suspect selling cigarettes on the corner.

He speaks for everyone? I am a BLM supporter and do not approve of his prediction.
Honey, I saw on television less than 2 hours ago the BLM spokeswoman who said that the BLM would burn buildings if the officer Mr. Chauvin was acquitted. Today it was brought out that the pathologist who issued the death certificate said his death was caused by compression of the neck. Officer Chauvin's foot was televised consistently as being on Floyd's back, and not on the front where the neck compression was diagnosed. None of the 4 touched Floyd's neck. There is no mystery here. Officer Chauvin did not compress Mr. FLOYD's neck in any way shape or form.

And that threat to burn buildings needs to be treated as any other terrorist act. It's just that simple.

Wrong.

Nope. Try to keep up, ok? There was a new video released, that was taken from ma different angle. The video clearly shows that the officer's knee was on Floyd's shoulder.

It's not a "new video", and it was from the time period AFTER the paramedicas arrived - more than 9 minutes AFTER Chauvin put his knee on Floyd's neck, by which time, more than two minutes had gone by since the officers tried and failed to find a pulse.

Four officers are sent out for officer safety. Try arresting a Black person in a Black neighborhood alone and see what happens.
You little white scared boy

Autopsy said exactly the opposite.

Your ass wingnut sites reinforced your racism and you posted that.

Wrong
If Chauvin is acquitted there will not be much concern this time around if cities burn down. There are many armed people in areas also who will have no choice but to defend themselves. But most of the violence will be in blue areas. That is their problem.

Well, the rioting has always been in blue areas --- but it seemed a problem to a lot of people at the time. You think people will just blow it off now, Dems unable to govern their populations? Huh, maybe. If people can't solve a problem, maybe the best thing is just quit paying attention to it.
Danger can be anywhere. However, there are areas of the nation where it forewarns people to be wary. And if they show up there, then it is on the person or people who show up and get into a dangerous situation. It is just tiresome. Leaders in communities are not improving them. The proof is there.
Wrong. This is MY Country and I will not be intimidated to the point I would hesitate to visit any public place in it at any time. Those who would try to prevent that are the ones who need to be wary. It's the "no-go zones that gotta go; not me.
Wrong, you have about 1/332,000,000 part of this country jackass
Wrong! Every little bit of the Country belongs to me but I am willing to share it with fellow Americans. Don't like that feel free to leave.

Wrong
If Chauvin is acquitted there will not be much concern this time around if cities burn down. There are many armed people in areas also who will have no choice but to defend themselves. But most of the violence will be in blue areas. That is their problem.

Well, the rioting has always been in blue areas --- but it seemed a problem to a lot of people at the time. You think people will just blow it off now, Dems unable to govern their populations? Huh, maybe. If people can't solve a problem, maybe the best thing is just quit paying attention to it.
Danger can be anywhere. However, there are areas of the nation where it forewarns people to be wary. And if they show up there, then it is on the person or people who show up and get into a dangerous situation. It is just tiresome. Leaders in communities are not improving them. The proof is there.
Wrong. This is MY Country and I will not be intimidated to the point I would hesitate to visit any public place in it at any time. Those who would try to prevent that are the ones who need to be wary. It's the "no-go zones that gotta go; not me.
Wrong, you have about 1/332,000,000 part of this country jackass
Wrong! Every little bit of the Country belongs to me but I am willing to share it with fellow Americans. Don't like that feel free to leave.
Get off my lawn trailer trash

Wrong.

You wouldn't say that to my face, you pusillanimous putrid punk.

Wrong.

Post your face and I will yell it

Ghetto Trash gonna Ghetto Trash...

They're real good at burning their own neighborhoods down to the ground...

Let 'em... to hell with 'em... "Give them a little space to destroy"...

If they try it elsewhere, like 2020, that's what "cavalry" (mounted cops with stun-batons and automatic pistols) - lots of 'em - squadrons of 'em - are for...

And if THAT doesn't work, try volley-firing into the crowds with live ammunition...

Phukk 'em... enough of this molly-coddling pu$$y-whipped bull$hit...
Nobody can trash their own areas better than white trash. Have driven in rural white Mississippi or Alabama....
Obviously you are not acquainted with either the South or West Sides of Chicago...

Wrong.

Post your face and I will yell it
Ooooo, big bad internet warrior. You're a joke.

In the event mob violence should erupt and city or state forces not deployed, in force, it will spell the end to what remains of the rule of law and judicial process.

I assume it will be a hot summer, as people used to say about the cities rioting.

Look at all the spree killings we've had lately. People are furious and want to go to war with each other and some of the less-well-tied-down types are going off early.

A Long Hot Summer....definitely

You notice this woman is a model, but no one is cancelling her or getting her thrown out of work for open incitement to violence. It's okay when the BLM types do it. Everyone else gets ruined.

It's the old double standard....blacks are treated more lieniently by the criminal justice system as in their victimhood status has been enshrined on the back of the ten commandments

Violence is wrong. Nothing justifies violence, certainly not the death of a thug.

That is silly.
Violence is usually right, such as the American Revolution, defeating Hitler, etc.
And it would not matter if Floyd were a thug or not, his murder still can't be allowed.
Violence is wrong. Nothing justifies violence, certainly not the death of a thug.

That is silly.
Violence is usually right, such as the American Revolution, defeating Hitler, etc.
And it would not matter if Floyd were a thug or not, his murder still can't be allowed.
What's silly is you equating violence over the death of a thug to the American revolution.

Murder by government is always equally bad and can't ever be accepted.
Actually the murder of Floyd was even worse than what the British were doing, because they would never have killed someone over drugs.
The murder of Floyd is 10 times worse than the mere taxation issue we rebelled against.
One could even argue the American Revolution was wrong because England had a right to recoup costs of our defense in the French and Indian War.

Actually the murder of Floyd was even worse than what the British were doing, because they would never have killed someone over drugs.
1. Floyd wasn't murdered.
2. Ever hear of the Boston Massacre? Or that little clash at Lexington and Concord where British government killed British subjects over guns?
3. How many people-especially police officers-have been murdered by BLM sympathizers?

1. Floyd definitely was murdered.
2, With the Boston Massacre, the colonists attacked the garrison and and John defended the British soldiers in court and won. They were found not guilty by a US civilian court.
At Lexington and Concord, the British did not fire the first shots.
3. I don't know. But likely police kill and incarcerate more innocent people than BLM harms people.

~~~~~~

Forum List

Back