blms defense of smillet exposes truth of school crt wars

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

crt isnt history is racist black propeganda,and we were always taught slavery in school . I did a a paper on it and got an a. crt is nothing but racist trash.

crt isnt history is racist black propeganda,and we were always taught slavery in school . I did a a paper on it and got an a. crt is nothing but racist trash.
Your dumbass like most of the right wing, conservatives don't have a clue what CRT is. You listen to other right wing idiots like Hannity or Carlson or Boot Lickers like Candace Owens and you run with it. Take the time educate yourself instead of making yourself look like a complete moron.

Your dumbass like most of the right wing, conservatives don't have a clue what CRT is. You listen to other right wing idiots like Hannity or Carlson or Boot Lickers like Candace Owens and you run with it. Take the time educate yourself instead of making yourself look like a complete moron.
I know more about CRT and its origin than you, so knock off the "you don't know about CRT" cocksucking bullshit. You're fooling no one.

BLM is nothing more than a tool of division. PERIOD.
I'm just in awe at how gullible and stupid most Americans are.

The ages old method of conquering a nation and a people is to DIVIDE them against one another.
It is the method tyrants, mass murderers and dictators have used since the dawn of aggression.

China has teams of them at forums just like this working merrily every day at it.
You know who they are.

Look around at America......

Americans have fallen for this ancient trick hook, line and sinker like the perfect sheeple they must be.
I'm convinced Americans will become slaves and servants to a handful of powerful and nasty oligarchs this way.
All that's left now is to disarm all Americans and they have a perfect plan to do just that.

Last edited:
Do you believe Jussie Smellit is guilty or innocent?

BLM is nothing more than a tool of division. PERIOD.
I'm just in awe at how gullible and stupid most Americans are.

The ages old method of conquering a nation and a people is to DIVIDE them against one another.
It is the method tyrants, mass murderers and dictators have used since the dawn of aggression.

China has teams of them at forums just like this working merrily every day at it.
You know who they are.

Look around at America......

Americans have fallen for this ancient trick hook, line and sinker like the perfect sheeple they must be.
I'm convinced Americans will become slaves and servants to a handful of powerful and nasty oligarchs this way.
All that's left now is to disarm all Americans and they have a perfect plan to do just that.
They needed to divide us first before they pulled BLM out of the hat.
40 years ago BLM would be sitting in a jail cell waiting on a trial date.

That is not what CRT teaches, you don't have a clue what it is. Just say that. CRT does not focus on individuals.
I never said a thing about individuals. I'm right. You're telling us we dont know what it is, yet you can't explain it.

I never said a thing about individuals. I'm right. You're telling us we dont know what it is, yet you can't explain it.
Sure I can explain it, it deals with systematic racism which comes from policy, bills, etc. For example if you got rid of every racist in America, racism wouldn't go away because many of the statues in America were created out of racism. Take the Justice System for example, black folks are given 20% longer sentences than their white counterpart for the same crime with the same background. After WWII when the GI Bill was created for schooling, buying houses, etc. was created white veterans enjoyed the benefits of the bill whereas black veterans were denied access to the bill.

Forum List

Back