BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian Rebels Take Responsibility For Chemical Attack...

Somehow, i doubt you would believe her even if she did. Whata you think?
The Rabbi is correct: corroborating evidence is essential to your conclusion, Paulitician.

If it were solid empirical data that pointed right at the rebels, I would believe they used it.

It will take corroborative evidence to show that the regime did not use gas munitions, and we have not been given that yet, have we?

Jake----you can't prove that negative. How are you going to prove that someone didn't do something ?

I did not say the rebels did it. I said we need corroborative evidence, empirical date, etc.

I think more than enough evidence indicates that the regime did indeed gas those folks and that time in that area.

Somehow, i doubt you would believe her even if she did. Whata you think?

So you think it is a waste providing corroborating evidence? What planet are you from? Oh yeaj, Planet Narco-Libtard. All Opinion, Fact Free.

Yes we know, your spoon-fed Anderson Cooper-Government/Media Complex 'information' is the only information you can accept. But guess what? There's a big World out there. There are countless new sources for information. You don't have to swallow all the American Government/Media Complex shit being shoved down your gullet. Seriously, you don't have to.

You fail to answer the question. Don't you think corroborating evidence is sort of crucial to establish credibility?
I realize the answer is No. The only thing necessary to establish credibility with a narco-libtard is voicing opinions expressed by Ron Paul at some time in his worthless 30 year career as a gov't leach.

So you think it is a waste providing corroborating evidence? What planet are you from? Oh yeaj, Planet Narco-Libtard. All Opinion, Fact Free.

Yes we know, your spoon-fed Anderson Cooper-Government/Media Complex 'information' is the only information you can accept. But guess what? There's a big World out there. There are countless new sources for information. You don't have to swallow all the American Government/Media Complex shit being shoved down your gullet. Seriously, you don't have to.

In other words, you are suggesting that we ignore all the data, refuse to critically think, and be spoon fed only alternative "news" sources.

We are talking about the use of poison gas against civilians and, thus, missile intervention here, paulitician, and I suggest we get all the information possible.

In other words, you'll believe anything the American Government/Media Complex tells you. This 'Chemical Attack' thing is a very sad sham. Way too convenient a War Propaganda coup. Assad couldn't have played along more perfectly. But guess what? He didn't? There was no benefit for him in using Chemical Weapons. It didn't happen. Just another War Propaganda scam to get the American Sheeple to support another useless War. Don't be a sheep. Don't run with the herd.

You fail to answer the question. Don't you think corroborating evidence is sort of crucial to establish credibility?
I realize the answer is No. The only thing necessary to establish credibility with a narco-libtard is voicing opinions expressed by Ron Paul at some time in his worthless 30 year career as a gov't leach.

I don't have time to explain to you how Journalism works. You'll have to research it yourself and get a better understanding. And when you do finally grasp it, lets hope you begin to express this same aggressive skepticism when it comes to the American Government/Media Complex.

I don't have time to explain to you how Journalism works. You'll have to research it yourself and get a better understanding. And when you do finally grasp it, lets hope you begin to express this same aggressive skepticism when it comes to the American Government/Media Complex.

Translation: The only measure of whether a report is truthful is whether I agree with it.

Yeah, we got it. Narco-libertarians are just brain-dead liberals who want to legalize pot.

Translation: The only measure of whether a report is truthful is whether I agree with it.

Yeah, we got it. Narco-libertarians are just brain-dead liberals who want to legalize pot.

I actually respect your aggressive skepticism on this report. But now it's time for you to express that same skepticism towards the American Government/Media Complex. They lie for the Machine. It's as simple as that.

In other words, you are suggesting that we ignore all the data, refuse to critically think, and be spoon fed only alternative "news" sources.

We are talking about the use of poison gas against civilians and, thus, missile intervention here, paulitician, and I suggest we get all the information possible.

In other words, you'll believe anything the American Government/Media Complex tells you. This 'Chemical Attack' thing is a very sad sham. Way too convenient a War Propaganda coup. Assad couldn't have played along more perfectly. But guess what? He didn't? There was no benefit for him in using Chemical Weapons. It didn't happen. Just another War Propaganda scam to get the American Sheeple to support another useless War. Don't be a sheep. Don't run with the herd.

The quality of your conclusion is exactly why we are not seriously considering your points. You are not constructively evaluating all the data, and then reaching logical conclusions. You are reacting within a philosophy that has already predetermined conclusions. In that sense, you are as rigid in your thinking as any evangelical or fundamentalist of the Christian far right.

I actually respect your aggressive skepticism on this report. But now it's time for you to express that same skepticism towards the American Government/Media Complex. They lie for the Machine. It's as simple as that.

911 was an inside job.
It's blowback, baby.

The quality of your conclusion is exactly why we are not seriously considering your points. You are not constructively evaluating all the data, and then reaching logical conclusions. You are reacting within a philosophy that has already predetermined conclusions. In that sense, you are as rigid in your thinking as any evangelical or fundamentalist of the Christian far right.

Interesting, because i find that to be exactly what all you Warmongers are doing on this. Are you simply projecting?

911 was an inside job.
It's blowback, baby.

You hang onto all that anger and aggressive skepticism. But now, just start directing it towards Big Brother and his Media Whores. They lie to you everyday. And that should piss you off. Time for you to re-direct your bitter hostility.

BTW has everyone now forgotten about:

The drone program?

Benghazi?

Fast and Furious?

NSA spying on American Citizens?

The economy?

The Joblessness?

The worker participation rate?

The whole warmongering hysteria is about forgetting all of those :D

1_photo.jpg

The drone program?

Benghazi?

Fast and Furious?

The economy?

The Joblessness?

Wag the Dog. It's been done many many times throughout our History. The American Sheeple just love a good bombing distraction. That being said, maybe times have changed a bit. So far, it doesn't look like the American People are supporting this War farce. I'm encouraged.

Interesting, because i find that to be exactly what all you Warmongers are doing on this. Are you simply projecting?

Willingly naïveté on your part, of course. I condemned Iraq from the get go, and I condemned Afghanistan once the helicopter and spec op units were withdrawn for the Iraqi invasion.

Libertarian and reactionary isolationism to beyond the fact we live in a global economy is very naïve.

Last edited:

The drone program?

Benghazi?

Fast and Furious?

The economy?

The Joblessness?

Wag the Dog. It's been done many many times throughout our History. The American Sheeple just love a good bombing distraction. That being said, maybe times have changed a bit. So far, it doesn't look like the American People are supporting this War farce. I'm encouraged.
Indeed...Politicians are great at distraction. With the cult of personality society has sunk to? HEY! Look! Something shiny! FAR too many fall for it.

911 was an inside job.
It's blowback, baby.

You hang onto all that anger and aggressive skepticism. But now, just start directing it towards Big Brother and his Media Whores. They lie to you everyday. And that should piss you off. Time for you to re-direct your bitter hostility.

Why is it you can't express yourself in any way that is not a slogan or a bumper sticker?

Yes, many on this thread have chosen to go the old 'Shoot the Messenger' route. They've attempted to discredit this very well-respected reporter. If you don't buy into the American Government/Media Complex story, you're a bad person only worthy of endless ridicule and scorn. I'm very disappointed in Americans these days. Most have lost their critical thinking ability.

You do realise they have paid gov dis-info trolls to do such a thing?

Forum List

Back