Blood Moon on Tax Day... The End of Days?...

Nah, they say there will be four "Blood Moons" over the next two years. I don't expect the "End of Days" until after the fourth one... But hey, we could ask GizMiz... Or whatever his name is...

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
All four happen on Jewish Holy days. The one happening on April 15th is the Passover. I believe G-d is sending a final warning with these 4 Blood Moons.

The interesting thing I have noticed is that the Lucifereans have their holy days ( unholy in reality ) in close proximity to Jewish holy days. For instance, the Lucifereans sacrifice humans to Lucifer on April 18, 19, 20 and May 1st. They claim to have tapped into energy that gives them power to cause mass murders, horrific catastrophes, etc. Others believe the Illuminati plans these events by other means -

There may be something to it because April is known as the cursed month. Throughout History the list of terrible events happening on April 18, 19, 20 and May 1st signify something may be going on.

Nah, they say there will be four "Blood Moons" over the next two years. I don't expect the "End of Days" until after the fourth one... But hey, we could ask GizMiz... Or whatever his name is...

It is very creepy that there are two blood moons falling in the month of October. 2014 /2015

The Communists have a great fondness of the month of October and even named their youth group for youngsters "Children of October".. I've always thought the Russians would attack America in the month of October. What October I have no idea but with the news of the Blood Moons it's possible God is giving us a warning ahead of time.

I've always thought the Russians would attack America in the month of October. What October I have no idea but with the news of the Blood Moons it's possible God is giving us a warning ahead of time.
A regularly scheduled event that can be predicted hundreds of years into the future is now assigned as being a warning of an impending logistically implausible military move by the Russians?

Finding patterns in noise much?

What will the blood moon on March 5 2091 be signaling, or will we have to wait so we can arbitrarily decide what the deity is warning us when the time comes?

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... Jesus gettin' ready to return...

... all ye Bible-hatin', lefty-lib'ral, yankee-media types, an' some such ne'er-do-wells...

... better sit inna corner an' say a buncha Hail Mary's an' repent...

... or ya'll gonna end up inna fire an' brimstone...

... where ya gonna weep an' gnash yer teeth."
:eek:

Forum List

Back