Bloomberg Adviser Tim O'Brien Promises Scorched Earth Campaign Against Trump's Children

Why because you can’t win elections? Lol

Like winning the House in 2018.
Not impressive at all.. you needed the senate lol
Coming soon in Nov
Lol you can’t win shit democrats are a fringe group
Trump is putting the nails in your Repub coffin We now know what repubs stand for and it's not the American way
Have you seen the numbers coming out to vote for Trump with no serious challenge? He’s blowing Obama away by millions lol The next Democratic president isn’t even born yet

Coming soon in Nov
Trump is putting the nails in your Repub coffin We now know what repubs stand for and it's not the American way

And we even got them to dig their own graves!

Sandman got 200 million how much you want it give trumps kids? 500 million?? Lol poor losers haha

SmirkyBoy Sandmann got nothing of the sort. I heard it was a $100 gift certificate to Chick-fil-A and a two year supply of zit cream. :laughing0301:
Democrat complaint. Why won't anyone believe me? I'm always called a liar and no one believes a thing I say.

Republican response. Dunno. Haven't got a clue.

Does anyone have a Tipsy Translator handy? :disbelief:
I think she speaks in one of those indecipherable languages.
It's so democommiecrats can't understand me.

Coming soon in Nov
Have you seen the numbers coming out to vote for Trump with no serious challenge? He’s blowing up Obama way by millions lol The next Democratic president isn’t even born yet
Then we will become another Russia

Coming soon in Nov
Have you seen the numbers coming out to vote for Trump with no serious challenge? He’s blowing up Obama way by millions lol The next Democratic president isn’t even born yet
Then we will become another Russia
Russia you mean Soviet union style Democratic Party? Attack and kill people you disagree with?

Coming soon in Nov
Your threats to kill people is a two way street.

Coming soon in Nov
Have you seen the numbers coming out to vote for Trump with no serious challenge? He’s blowing Obama away by millions lol The next Democratic president isn’t even born yet

Why don't you post them for us? I doubt if any Trumptard is bothering to vote except by mail. Even then, why would they waste 50 cents on the stamp??

You post like such a child.
It's funny.

You post like such a child.
It's funny.

I think it might actually be Lil Nicky Sandmann! :D

8800614-6614643-image-a-4_1548088391910.jpg

Coming soon in Nov

Why don't you post them for us? I doubt if any Trumptard is bothering to vote except by mail. Even then, why would they waste 50 cents on the stamp??
Obama 550.000 trump 1,880,000 in Texas lol

Coming soon in Nov

Sorry - Adults need links Nicky

Michael Bloomberg advisor Tim O’Brien informed Joy Reid on her show Saturday morning that the wrath of the Bloomberg media campaign will be unleashed in a brutal, take no prisoners “scorched-earth” campaign focused on Trump’s adult children with first wife, Ivana.

The warning to the grifters occupying the White House is to either drop the attacks on Joe Biden’s son Hunter and Burisma or else they will face the metaphorical, both barrels blasting, directed at them with zero mercy.

Michael Bloomberg adviser Tim O’Brien promises 'scorched-earth' campaign against Trump's children.

This is going to be good.
Trump and the Trumpist smear machine will be working overtime to defame Biden and his family. This campaign will be very nasty. There will be nothing too low for the Trump dirty tricks efforts.

Yep, and his only problem is the 60 Billion dollar Bloomberg machine.

Can you imagine the anger in the White House when those ads start airing about Ivanka and Don Jr.?
Now remember how Bloomy made his money. No sweat there. His global masters most likely gave him inside information. Like Soros and currency swaps. A lacky's work is never done.

Google it

Google it

Nope - You're claim ... show your stuff!

Forum List

Back