Bloomberg Adviser Tim O'Brien Promises Scorched Earth Campaign Against Trump's Children

Well, the Nepotist-N-Cheif brought it on himself by bringing them actually inside his new administration. If memory serves, I think they already had enough skeltons making explanation on an SF-86 questionnaire become longer that War and Peace, and requiring waivers all the way to the top just to make them able to receive classified information at that level of government, whether they knew what to do with it or not.
We do have anti lynching laws on the books
We can make an exception for Trumps?
Why because you can’t win elections? Lol

Dems did quite well in 2018. Did you sleep through the largest vote margin in the history of the US House ...

or were you lighting the scented candles in your Sandmann Shrine. :)
41 seats!? Lol republicans won 52 a few years prior hahah NO ONE LIKES YOU

I said VOTE MARGIN TOTAL Goober.

Are you a grown man? You post like a 14 year old.

Yep, and his only problem is the 60 Billion dollar Bloomberg machine.

Can you imagine the anger in the White House when those ads start airing about Ivanka and Don Jr.?
Well, the Nepotist-N-Cheif brought it on himself by bringing them actually inside his new administration. If memory serves, I think they already had enough skeltons making explanation on an SF-86 questionnaire become longer that War and Peace, and requiring waivers all the way to the top just to make them able to receive classified information at that level of government, whether they knew what to do with it or not.

Dems did quite well in 2018. Did you sleep through the largest vote margin in the history of the US House ...

Funny. Like your new avatar much better than the old tumpy/lil kim in the valeting heart. It always kind of gave me the creeps, but I suppose that was the intent.

Ivanka and Jared have monetized Trump’s presidency for their benefit. The Trump organization lives off the presidency and taxpayer money. Don Jr and Eric are like elitist welfare queens.

Those loser kids should be made an issue just as the corrupt Trump made an issue of Hunter Biden.

You have to fight fire with fire.

Yep, like prosecuting them after Trump is out of office.
Yep What goes around comes around btw Trump is fair game then too Make the rest of his life miserable like he has for so many others
Nothing Trump has done has negatively affected you personally in any way.
In my case true He's just fked up our constitution letting those who follow him imitate the way he's defiled it
No, he didn't. Don't be silly.
Has there ever been a president in your memory who spoke so full of hate to those in the opposing party to opposing voters to ANYONE opposing him ,,to allies worldwide....while sing the praises of our enemies NK and Russia Did Obama vilify GWB like trump has to him?? trump is a cancer upon america and the sooner you repubs get it the sooner america heals

Funny. Like your new avatar much better than the old tumpy/lil kim in the valeting heart. It always kind of gave me the creeps, but I suppose that was the intent.

Yeah, someone pointed out that the Trump/ Baby Kim love affair might be over. I agreed.

Can you point out all the foreign companies paying the Trump children like they pay Romeny, Pelosi, Biden and Kerry's kids?

How much time ya got? You have Little Jared with millions in loans from the Saudis, Ivanka's 16 trademarks with China, Russian oligarchs paying inflated prices for Trump properties under bogus LLC names ... Need I go on?
They’ve been investigated already,, congressional investigation.. stop losing

Bullshit :lol:
Sandman got 200 million how much you want it give trumps kids? 500 million?? Lol poor losers haha

SmirkyBoy Sandmann got nothing of the sort. I heard it was a $100 gift certificate to Chick-fil-A and a two year supply of zit cream. :laughing0301:
Democrat complaint. Why won't anyone believe me? I'm always called a liar and no one believes a thing I say.

Republican response. Dunno. Haven't got a clue.

Yep, like prosecuting them after Trump is out of office.
Yep What goes around comes around btw Trump is fair game then too Make the rest of his life miserable like he has for so many others
Nothing Trump has done has negatively affected you personally in any way.
In my case true He's just fked up our constitution letting those who follow him imitate the way he's defiled it
No, he didn't. Don't be silly.
Has there ever been a president in your memory who spoke so full of hate to those in the opposing party to opposing voters to ANYONE opposing him ,,to allies worldwide....while sing the praises of our enemies NK and Russia Did Obama vilify GWB like trump has to him?? trump is a cancer upon america and the sooner you repubs get it the sooner america heals

They really DON'T get it and they never will. Donnie could take a dump in their Cheerios and they'd think it was brown sugar. Sad :(

Truth be told I never knew how I got that Still don't know how the present one got there ..Have had some puter problems

41 seats!? Lol republicans won 52 a few years prior hahah NO ONE LIKES YOU

I said VOTE MARGIN TOTAL Goober.

Are you a grown man? You post like a 14 year old.
Didn’t result in more seats most were probably illegal votes congratulations

How much time ya got? You have Little Jared with millions in loans from the Saudis, Ivanka's 16 trademarks with China, Russian oligarchs paying inflated prices for Trump properties under bogus LLC names ... Need I go on?

Sandman got 200 million how much you want it give trumps kids? 500 million?? Lol poor losers haha

SmirkyBoy Sandmann got nothing of the sort. I heard it was a $100 gift certificate to Chick-fil-A and a two year supply of zit cream. :laughing0301:
Democrat complaint. Why won't anyone believe me? I'm always called a liar and no one believes a thing I say.

Does anyone have a Tipsy Translator handy? :disbelief:

I think she speaks in one of those indecipherable languages.

Yeah, someone pointed out that the Trump/ Baby Kim love affair might be over. I agreed.
Not so sure. I just think he has developed bigger fish to fry and maybe not inclined to publicly stand too close to that kettle of boiling oil in an election year. We got nothing from that embarrassing relationship and he knows it, but still privately admires lil kim's autocratic totalitarian style. I think it's a penis envy thing.

Trumptardish? :)

Maybe she's Russian?

Bring on those ads Mike.
Nothing fake, just the real facts that RWI's can't deny, but will scream slander.

Oh, and Nick Sandman is a POS.

Forum List

Back