Bloomberg OUT!

Indeed. Biden has three months to live, throws live puppies into rush hour traffic, impregnated a two year old, and aborted the second coming of Jesus.

Biden has committed adultery, ran a fake university which ripped off the elderly, lies constantly, and dodged the draft in Vietnam by claiming to have bone spurs.

Biden will also run trillion dollar deficits, alienate our allies, and have one of the most corrupt administrations in history.

It's gonna be funny when Donald and his sycophants attempt to paint Joe as a groper because one woman was offended by his touching. :cool:

The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct
Joe Biden has been married to the same woman for 43 years. And she is only 8 years younger than him.

What kind of sick fuck is this guy!?!

Joe is great with young girls

Joe's a perv. Is he considering Al Franken for his running mate?
If Biden was a perv, he would ask Trump to be his running mate.

Next to Trump, Biden looks like Mother Theresa.

You dumb fucks amputated your moral legs years ago. You have nothing to stand on.

Biden "America is land of immigrants", is senile old man who like you has no clue.

Bloomberg is about 50 times more wealthy than Trump, and unlike Trump he earned it honestly.

That's a lot of money to throw around. Should be interesting.

Bloomberg is like Trump in one way, though. They both change parties like they change suits.

Hillary outspent the Donald in 2016, spending nearly twice the amount. How’d that work out?

Maybe, but when you add in the money Putin and his oligarch pals kicked in - It was about even ;)
Really? Have a link on how much they spent?

Sure - It was quite a bundle. This doesn't account for payroll on over 1000 trolls, all the bots, and all the money illegally donated through Lev and Igor.

Russia Spent $1.25M Per Month on Ads, Acted Like an Ad Agency: Mueller

Mueller is a liar, and he just made up the Russian collusion crapola.

Although 1.25 Million a month is really chickenfeed compared to what Mini Mike wasted
all it proves is money spent on adds doesn't produce winners. so there is something else that wins elections.

Breaking. No link yet.
Most expensive fail in history.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Actual, it doesn't cost the OP to create an unlinked ass-sertion. Just credibility, but he didn't have any.
The OP is 100% correct, so my impeccable credibility is intact........and you are still making a fool of yourself,

Once AGAIN -=-- I ain't the one who trotted out a claim with no link to it, AM I.

Indeed. Biden has three months to live, throws live puppies into rush hour traffic, impregnated a two year old, and aborted the second coming of Jesus.

Biden has committed adultery, ran a fake university which ripped off the elderly, lies constantly, and dodged the draft in Vietnam by claiming to have bone spurs.

Biden will also run trillion dollar deficits, alienate our allies, and have one of the most corrupt administrations in history.

It's gonna be funny when Donald and his sycophants attempt to paint Joe as a groper because one woman was offended by his touching. :cool:

Joe Biden has been married to the same woman for 43 years. And she is only 8 years younger than him.

You dumb fucks amputated your moral legs years ago. You have nothing to stand on.

Well, they have Sharpies.

Biden "America is land of immigrants", is senile old man who like you has no clue.
Non sequitur.

Thanks for playing.

Breaking. No link yet.

Actual, it doesn't cost the OP to create an unlinked ass-sertion. Just credibility, but he didn't have any.
The OP is 100% correct, so my impeccable credibility is intact........and you are still making a fool of yourself,

Once AGAIN -=-- I ain't the one who trotted out a claim with no link to it, AM I.
Bloomberg in or out?:iyfyus.jpg:

Holy shit, well, that was quick.

Expensive too.

Seriously WTF was that?
Frank, I heard between him and Steyer's they spent over 700,000,000 dollars. almost a fking billion fking dollars, to lose like a pig in a pen.

Don't conclude the common sense in both of these gentlemen's commercials didn't reach millions of voters, and millions of voters liked what they heard.

If the voters "liked what they heard", Mini Mike and Tom Steyer wouldn't be on the scrapheap of history this afternoon as Pathetic Losers.

Exactly how many of you knuckledraggers who think the sole purpose of running in a primary is to get the nomination are there?

Breaking. No link yet.

Linkie or no linkie?

YOU LOSE.

Non sequitur.

Thanks for playing.

It was not even an argument, just an observation.

For someone operating from mom's bedroom Biden may look like "mother teresa" indeed with all the promises of free shit, but for Americans he is not even passable.

Linkie or no linkie?

YOU LOSE.
I knew that question would be beyond your cognitive skills.

Linkie or no linkie?

YOU LOSE.
I knew that question would be beyond your cognitive skills.

Ain't no cognition to it. It's basic math.
"Zero equals ZERO".

Forum List

Back