Bloomberg poll: Obama's approval rating now higher than Reagan's at this point in presidency

And Reagan was a career criminal who should have spent his life in jail. He cannot compare to any other president, let alone the current one.
I can feel the butthurt. And after all this time. Good!

But a current poll doesn't quite compare to a historical consensus. Especially from a left wing source.

Facts are butthurt to conservatives.

130 of Reagan's administration were indicted or convicted of crimes.

0 of President Obama's have been.

Oh the butthurt cons have to live with. For eternity and it is etched in stone. Reagan was a member of a crime family that he headed. He used the Constitution for toilet paper and lied every chance he had.
The butthurt is between your ears. The fact that you believe the obama administration will indict anyone in the obama administration is all one needs to know about you.

And Reagan was a career criminal who should have spent his life in jail. He cannot compare to any other president, let alone the current one.

But a current poll doesn't quite compare to a historical consensus. Especially from a left wing source.

Oh the butthurt cons have to live with. For eternity and it is etched in stone. Reagan was a member of a crime family that he headed. He used the Constitution for toilet paper and lied every chance he had.

All t his proves is that the Obama DoJ is corrupt as shit.

No it proves what the OP says, President Obama is more popular right now than Ronald Reagan was. And this is like bamboo under the fingers of conservatives. They worship the career criminal Reagan because they have no other real or fake grandpa to worship in the last 50 years.
But then again, you're an idiot. Most of the press are liberal and influence how the masses see things. Bush was hammered relentlessly for better unemployment/gas/economic numbers. Every Republican gets the same treatment. You live in a bubble of stupid.

No it proves what the OP says, President Obama is more popular right now than Ronald Reagan was. And this is like bamboo under the fingers of conservatives. They worship the career criminal Reagan because they have no other real or fake grandpa to worship in the last 50 years.
But then again, you're an idiot. Most of the press are liberal and influence how the masses see things. Bush was hammered relentlessly for better unemployment/gas/economic numbers. Every Republican gets the same treatment. You live in a bubble of stupid.

Blah blah blah, do you ever use anything other than cliches? The standard conservative response to EVERYTHING, like cavemen:

"We good, they bad".

I present facts, you present "Bush was great but no one knows it". LOL

Blah blah blah, do you ever use anything other than cliches? The standard conservative response to EVERYTHING, like cavemen:

"We good, they bad".

I made a point that is obvious to anyone with a working brain, which you apparently needed. You can't really refute it so you need to dismiss it so you can continue in your life of ignorance. You are guilty of the accusations you make against others.

"We good, they bad".

I made a point that is obvious to anyone with a working brain, which you apparently needed. You can't really refute it so you need to dismiss it so you can continue in your life of ignorance. You are guilty of the accusations you make against others.

Yes I want so much to continue my life in ignorance. But how would I know that if I'm ignorant. It's a whole feedback loop that contradicts itself, like when someone says "I always tell the truth and then says 'I'm lying'". Then Norman blows a fuse and Mudd is finished. Meh.

"We good, they bad".

Yes I want so much to continue my life in ignorance. But how would I know that if I'm ignorant. It's a whole feedback loop that contradicts itself, like when someone says "I always tell the truth and then says 'I'm lying'". Then Norman blows a fuse and Mudd is finished. Meh.
You don't know that you're ignorant. That's the point.

Forum List

Back