Blow Job Bill Clinton May Backfire As Hillary’s ‘Secret Weapon’..

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Ya' Think?....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

marketwatch.com ^ | January 1
The presidential campaign has taken an ugly turn, with Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton exchanging pointed barbs about whether the Republican hopeful or her husband, the former president, is the bigger sexist. And this may be only the beginning, as Bill Clinton's mixed record now becomes part of the campaign. One of the keys to Trump's success in attracting support is that he refuses to follow the rules of political decorum, such as they are. So when Hillary Clinton accused him of being sexist, he didn't blink an eye in citing Bill's reputation as a sexual predator as a reason...

Ya' Think?....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

marketwatch.com ^ | January 1
The presidential campaign has taken an ugly turn, with Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton exchanging pointed barbs about whether the Republican hopeful or her husband, the former president, is the bigger sexist. And this may be only the beginning, as Bill Clinton's mixed record now becomes part of the campaign. One of the keys to Trump's success in attracting support is that he refuses to follow the rules of political decorum, such as they are. So when Hillary Clinton accused him of being sexist, he didn't blink an eye in citing Bill's reputation as a sexual predator as a reason...

Well, you've been trying to hang him over that blow job for 30 years, I guess you can try one more time. After all, your politicians have only voted to kill healthcare a few more than 50 times.

Well, you've been trying to hang him over that blow job for 30 years, I guess you can try one more time. After all, your politicians have only voted to kill healthcare a few more than 50 times.
You don't do math I see. Are you black?
WTF? Are you a racist idiot a-hole brainwashed functional moron? You betcha! Too bad Gore didn't use Bill, the most popular pol around. We could have missed the W/Pub world catastrophe....

Thanks for the correction. You've only been after him for the blowjob for closer to 20 years. You've been after him and Hillary for almost three decades, but the blowjob came a little later than your first efforts.

Thanks for the correction. You've only been after him for the blowjob for closer to 20 years. You've been after him and Hillary for almost three decades, but the blowjob came a little later than your first efforts.
I was nowhere near Lewinsky, Slick Willie's willy nor the Oval Office.

So, are you black?

If it was only one blow job...

Hildabeast has tried to harpoon all of them, what's the official count 15?

It's really clear where she stands on women's rights...

But her followers miss the forest for the trees as they do many things...

I was nowhere near Lewinsky, Slick Willie's willy nor the Oval Office.

So, are you black?

But your pathetic politicians have been. I have no doubt you have supported their witch hunts for a long time. Do you take it in the butt?

Bill maintains a 64% approval rating decades after the world found out about Monica smoking his cigar. I doubt ANYTHING will hurt his credibility on the campaign trail.

'Blow Job Bill Clinton May Backfire As Hillary’s ‘Secret Weapon’..'

What will backfire on republicans is engaging in unwarranted attacks on Bill Clinton.

It serves as further confirmation of the crass partisanism common to most on the right – Bill Clinton isn't running for president.

And it serves as further confirmation that republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, that their policies are bankrupt of valid ideas and policies, where republicans must resort to inane, ridiculous attacks and lies.

Bill maintains a 64% approval rating decades after the world found out about Monica smoking his cigar. I doubt ANYTHING will hurt his credibility on the campaign trail.

What it proves is somewhere we lost anything that resembled the job required moral fiber...

What will backfire on republicans is engaging in unwarranted attacks on Bill Clinton.

The only way it backfires is if NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC & CNN give it not air time...

It serves as further confirmation of the crass partisanism common to most on the right – Bill Clinton isn't running for president.

No he isn't, but his bitch of a wife is. She defended the morally corrupt POS on everyone of them, you're too f'ing stupid to recognize their deceit and lies...

And it serves as further confirmation that republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, that their policies are bankrupt of valid ideas and policies, where republicans must resort to inane, ridiculous attacks and lies.

Is it something like " I never had sex with that woman" ...

The masses rejected the whining hypocrites when it first was scandalized and they will reject it now. There just aren't that many people who care about his escapades from twenty years ago.

What it proves is somewhere we lost anything that resembled the job required moral fiber...

nope. it proves the voting public has more important issues on their list of requirements ... the economy, jobs and about 15 other priorities outweigh blow jobs.

Three of the top House Republicans who led the impeachment charge, including the speaker, were forced to resign when it was exposed that they had committed sexual misbehavior far more serious than Clinton was accused of while they attacked him. The one that finally got through to being named the new Speaker was recently found guilty of paying bribes to hide his sexual abuse of young boys. You have no room or right to be lecturing about moral fiber.

nope. it proves the voting public has more important issues on their list of requirements ... the economy, jobs and about 15 other priorities outweigh blow jobs.
Fair enough, but Hillary should tread very lightly about women's issues when she's got Bill on the campaign trail. Everyone knows that feminist claws were retracted because Bill was a liberal and in spite of his dalliances with a series of floozies before and during the White House years.

You should have told Bubba dat....yo...

WTF? Are you a racist idiot a-hole brainwashed functional moron? You betcha! Too bad Gore didn't use Bill, the most popular pol around. We could have missed the W/Pub world catastrophe....
The real question is why do you lie and claim to be an ex school teacher?

You are easily the most illiterate motherfucker on here. You post like a child. If school teachers are like you it explains why most millennials are so stupid

I couldn't agree more.

And if more "musicians" — especially alleged heavy metal fans, in particular — here are like you, it explains why there are so many hacks around who don't have a clue how to play the guitar worth a shit anymore.

Here to help. :rock:
Just because I slum here to try and educate you morons means nothing as to the veracity of my history, dumbass dupes. Keep voting for greedy idiot megarich GOPers- you have the thickest skulls known to science, brainwashed functional morons. You spent the whole 90's and 2008-2016 looking for scandals and lying, and you found a ditzy GOP slut who wanted to blow the Pres- while you're party wrecked the world and obstructed the adults. You're a disgrace.

Fair enough, but Hillary should tread very lightly about women's issues when she's got Bill on the campaign trail. Everyone knows that feminist claws were retracted because Bill was a liberal and in spite of his dalliances with a series of floozies before and during the White House years.
Flooozies who you know about only because Pubs paid them to go bs propagandize, hater dupes. Anything to distract the ignorant from Pub thievery and injustice and lies. PFFFTT!!

Still waiting for Trump to release his divorce settlements and details about his Hooters girl wife

Hillary has nothing to fear

Forum List

Back