Blow Job Bill Clinton May Backfire As Hillary’s ‘Secret Weapon’..

What's worse than Democrats making Obama's campaigns approval referendums on George W. Bush? Republicans making H. Clinton's campaigns approval referendums of her husband.

Any argument at all, Pubtroll? Retired teacher and businessman, Masters in History, fluent in French and Spanish, 1447 SAT when it meant something. You, masters in bs talking points and insults.

Bill maintains a 64% approval rating decades after the world found out about Monica smoking his cigar. I doubt ANYTHING will hurt his credibility on the campaign trail.

What it proves is somewhere we lost anything that resembled the job required moral fiber...

nope. it proves the voting public has more important issues on their list of requirements ... the economy, jobs and about 15 other priorities outweigh blow jobs.

Really, so get me the list of parents who would want him teaching their kids, or being their boss or being their father?

What you confuse here is we have sacrificed moral integrity to legitimize someone who benefits our pocket book, hence the problems we have today. The two don't mix, I could careless if he was a Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Green Party, etc...

If he was the CEO of Chick Fil A it would be front page news until he was fired, since he is a former Democrat POTUS it's irrelevant, hypocrisy is your first, middle and last name...

Try selling your kids this theory, if they agree they're as morally bankrupt as you...

0101f2

Ya' Think?....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

marketwatch.com ^ | January 1
The presidential campaign has taken an ugly turn, with Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton exchanging pointed barbs about whether the Republican hopeful or her husband, the former president, is the bigger sexist. And this may be only the beginning, as Bill Clinton's mixed record now becomes part of the campaign. One of the keys to Trump's success in attracting support is that he refuses to follow the rules of political decorum, such as they are. So when Hillary Clinton accused him of being sexist, he didn't blink an eye in citing Bill's reputation as a sexual predator as a reason...

I always gauge the maturity and certitude of a poster by how many emojis he uses as a way of bolstering an otherwise ineffective and impotent comment.

Bill maintains a 64% approval rating decades after the world found out about Monica smoking his cigar. I doubt ANYTHING will hurt his credibility on the campaign trail.

What it proves is somewhere we lost anything that resembled the job required moral fiber...

nope. it proves the voting public has more important issues on their list of requirements ... the economy, jobs and about 15 other priorities outweigh blow jobs.

Really, so get me the list of parents who would want him teaching their kids, or being their boss or being their father?

What you confuse here is we have sacrificed moral integrity to legitimize someone who benefits our pocket book, hence the problems we have today. The two don't mix, I could careless if he was a Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Green Party, etc...

If he was the CEO of Chick Fil A it would be front page news until he was fired, since he is a former Democrat POTUS it's irrelevant, hypocrisy is your first, middle and last name...

Try selling your kids this theory, if they agree they're as morally bankrupt as you...

Oh puh-leeeeze. Don't get hurt falling off that high horse, or a nose bleed up on that mountain of moral superiority.

What US presidents allegedly had affairs, in or out of office?

Answers below mention, in order of presidency:
  • Thomas Jefferson allegedly with his slave, Sally Hemings.
  • Grover Cleveland had an illegitimate child.
  • Warren Harding with Carrie Phillips and Nan Britton.
  • Franklin Roosevelt with Lucy Mercer.
  • Dwight D. Eisenhower and his chauffeur, Kay Summersby.
  • Lyndon Johnson had numerous affairs. Serially unfaithful.
  • John F. Kennedy allegedly with Marilyn Monroe (actor) and Judith Exner and many others.
  • George H.W. Bush allegedly with Jennifer Fitzgerald.
  • Bill Clinton with Monica Lewinsky.
(My footnote: Barack Obama - none.)

Ya' Think?....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

The presidential campaign has taken an ugly turn, with Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton exchanging pointed barbs about whether the Republican hopeful or her husband, the former president, is the bigger sexist. And this may be only the beginning, as Bill Clinton's mixed record now becomes part of the campaign. One of the keys to Trump's success in attracting support is that he refuses to follow the rules of political decorum, such as they are. So when Hillary Clinton accused him of being sexist, he didn't blink an eye in citing Bill's reputation as a sexual predator as a reason...

Well, you've been trying to hang him over that blow job for 30 years, I guess you can try one more time. After all, your politicians have only voted to kill healthcare a few more than 50 times.
Slick willy is a child molester/rapist

Oh puh-leeeeze. Don't get hurt falling off that high horse, or a nose bleed up on that mountain of moral superiority.

• John F. Kennedy allegedly with Marilyn Monroe (actor) and Judith Exner and many others.
Can you imagine the hookers Trump would bring to the White House?

Last edited:
Well, you've been trying to hang him over that blow job for 30 years, I guess you can try one more time. After all, your politicians have only voted to kill healthcare a few more than 50 times.
You don't do math I see. Are you black?

Thanks for the correction. You've only been after him for the blowjob for closer to 20 years. You've been after him and Hillary for almost three decades, but the blowjob came a little later than your first efforts.

Correction, lying under oath and pointing his finger in our collective faces and lying his ass off. Just a BJ, would never have been a problem. Serial sexual assault, that should be a problem, but the left doesn't think women in those situation should be heard or believed, regardless of what Mrs. Clinton says.

Monica was a child while interning at the WH? Fascinating.

It would be sort of like Hugh Hefner's house without Hugh Hefner.

That's nice. Now go play.

Thanks for the correction. You've only been after him for the blowjob for closer to 20 years. You've been after him and Hillary for almost three decades, but the blowjob came a little later than your first efforts.

Correction, lying under oath and pointing his finger in our collective faces and lying his ass off. Just a BJ, would never have been a problem. Serial sexual assault, that should be a problem, but the left doesn't think women in those situation should be heard or believed, regardless of what Mrs. Clinton says.

Where has Bill Clinton been charged with serial sexual assault?
I think you've got him mixed up with Cosby and the 50 or so women who have come forward with their complaints.

I don't think it is any of your or my business regardless of how much you whine.

I'm no fan of the Clintons, just the opposite. But the desperation of the right to somehow prop up Trump's behavior on the back of Bill Clinton is patently ridiculous.

Trump should pay attention to the fact that Clinton was impeached but came out of it not only ahead of the game but wildly popular.

Trump is going for the jugular because Bill on the campaign trail scares the shit out of his Nazi-Aryan ass.

slick willy is a sorry sack of shit, now go hide...

Just because I slum here to try and educate you morons means nothing as to the veracity of my history, dumbass dupes. Keep voting for greedy idiot megarich GOPers- you have the thickest skulls known to science, brainwashed functional morons. You spent the whole 90's and 2008-2016 looking for scandals and lying, and you found a ditzy GOP slut who wanted to blow the Pres- while you're u are wrecked the world and obstructed the adults. You're a disgrace.
Franky-boy, you slum wherever you are and whatever you do. It is an inherent part of being a low life.

From a guy whose screen name is Meathead.

Where has Bill Clinton been charged with serial sexual assault?
I think you've got him mixed up with Cosby and the 50 or so women who have come forward with their complaints.
It is Trump who raped his wife

Quite a man

slick willy is a sorry sack of shit, now go hide...

I'm impressed with how mature, well thought out, and pertinent the right wing posts have become

Forum List

Back