Blue State Violence They Asked For

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
After voting in pro-criminal district attorneys, blue states such as New York are overrun by crime and murder.
One low-life was out on parole, charged with murder by stabbing. Within hours, he brutally raped a woman. Another stabbed another victim, killing him.

Blue state Illinois has the highest unsolved murder rate of any state.

Ex New York City cop starved his own son and put him in the garage overnight when it was 19 degrees. The eight year old froze to death.

I recently saw a video of a New York subway where a scumbag ran up the escalator ahead of a woman, turned around and kicked her with both feet as he braced himself on the handrails. Far down the escalator, another blue state scumbag could have caught the cartwheeling woman but instead, stepped to the left and let her continue bouncing down like a true New York Coward.

There are only two kinds of people, decent and indecent. - Elie Wiesel

After voting in pro-criminal district attorneys, blue states such as New York are overrun by crime and murder.
One low-life was out on parole, charged with murder by stabbing. Within hours, he brutally raped a woman. Another stabbed another victim, killing him.

Blue state Illinois has the highest unsolved murder rate of any state.

Ex New York City cop starved his own son and put him in the garage overnight when it was 19 degrees. The eight year old froze to death.

I recently saw a video of a New York subway where a scumbag ran up the escalator ahead of a woman, turned around and kicked her with both feet as he braced himself on the handrails. Far down the escalator, another blue state scumbag could have caught the cartwheeling woman but instead, stepped to the left and let her continue bouncing down like a true New York Coward.

There are only two kinds of people, decent and indecent. - Elie Wiesel
I want to assist the OP here, by clearly marrying two thoughts, his thread title and the first part of the first sentence in his OP: "Blue State Violence They Asked For , After voting in pro-criminal district attorneys". This is a concept I have repeated pointed out. Local cities and state population are responsible for they way they have to live, by who they put in office, locally. It ain't about national politics, not even so much about political parties, but about decent local voters getting out in local elections voting for decent local people in an environment small enough for the voters to actually learn something about the background and character of the local politicos running more than their friggin party. No matter the party they get exactly what they deserve when they either sit home or vote for it. This goes for Mayors, Counselman, State Representative and Governors. National politics, does Zip to effect how people live locally, and of course the two main national parties are fairly corrupted and only of value to push assholes on the people on election day based on party, be they Republican or Democrat. Admittedly, I am an independent living in a conservative state, so assholes don't get to stay in power long, locally or at state level to truly Fk things up in the long term.

Red states have the higher murder rates.

And so another P@triot thread faceplants. But can you blame him? His masters feed him propaganda to keep him hysterical, and that propaganda is his only source of information.

Needless to say, it's not just murder that Republicans specialize in. Criminal perverts are overwhelmingly Republican. I can provide a long list of anecdotes that "prove" that, according to P@triot standards. Decency prevents me from doing that right now, since no one really wants to hear about Republipervs, but I can do it if I have to.

And so another P@triot thread faceplants. But can you blame him? His masters feed him propaganda to keep him hysterical, and that propaganda is his only source of information.

Needless to say, it's not just murder that Republicans specialize in. Criminal perverts are overwhelmingly Republican. I can provide a long list of anecdotes that "prove" that, according to P@triot standards. Decency prevents me from doing that right now, since no one really wants to hear about Republipervs, but I can do it if I have to.
states?

What color are the worse cities?

Yep, that was proven earlier this evening on CNN and MSNBC.

Ugh. This is beyond disgusting.

Throw this POS into gen pop.

What a fucking monster.
And, to top it off, his school teachers called NYC Child Protective Services repeatedly and told them he was starving and beaten. Everyone in that department belongs in prison, ignoring that poor little boy.

Also note the Leftists slinking out trying to slither out of this obvious stinking kettle they cooked up themselves. Sorry, NYC is a fetid cesspool, along with Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle.......

`````More  guns, less crime Harvard.jpg

And, to top it off, his school teachers called NYC Child Protective Services repeatedly and told them he was starving and beaten. Everyone in that department belongs in prison, ignoring that poor little boy.

Just heartbreaking.

So fucked up.

I agree 100%….at a MINIMUM accessory to murder if there is evidence they knew and did nothing.

Do you Trump cult losers really want to get into an anecdote war? Because given how many Republican pervs there are, you won't win. I can literally keep posting about a Republican perv a day _forever_, because Republican pervs arrive in the news at a faster rate than that.

Let's check who today's Republican sexual deviant is ...

---
A GOP candidate running for an Arizona college district’s governing board was arrested on a charge of public sexual indecency after an officer allegedly caught him masturbating in his truck near a preschool.
---

Until the psycho in Vegas rampage, the top nine U.S. male serial killers were all homosexuals:

* Randy Kraft – 67

* Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;

* John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;

* Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways;

* Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in Illinois;

* A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 28 Texas teenagers to their grave

Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he "made love" with their corpses.)

Jeffrey Dahmer – 15 or more
William Bonin – 14

But it's okay because another Leftist defended abortion because he said, "There are too many people on earth." So crazed homosexuals are helping out their Leftist pals reduce the "overpopulation". Thoughtful of them.

I want to assist the OP here, by clearly marrying two thoughts, his thread title and the first part of the first sentence in his OP: "Blue State Violence They Asked For , After voting in pro-criminal district attorneys". This is a concept I have repeated pointed out. Local cities and state population are responsible for they way they have to live, by who they put in office, locally. It ain't about national politics, not even so much about political parties, but about decent local voters getting out in local elections voting for decent local people in an environment small enough for the voters to actually learn something about the background and character of the local politicos running more than their friggin party. No matter the party they get exactly what they deserve when they either sit home or vote for it. This goes for Mayors, Counselman, State Representative and Governors. National politics, does Zip to effect how people live locally, and of course the two main national parties are fairly corrupted and only of value to push assholes on the people on election day based on party, be they Republican or Democrat. Admittedly, I am an independent living in a conservative state, so assholes don't get to stay in power long, locally or at state level to truly Fk things up in the long term.
BULLSHIT.

All those Democrat mayors who let the riots go on and told the cops to stand down, were COORDINATED AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL BY THE DNC.

One would have to be quite the dimwit to believe otherwise. Or believe that others would

Florida alone has absorbed 1.5 MILLION ex NewYorkers who could no longer tolerate the "Blues" and fled to a Red state.
New York absorbed 24 Floridians during that same time. And 19 of those were forced extraditions of former NewYorker criminals.

NewYork under Democrats has become a savage jungle. Ditto for LosAngeles, SanFrancisco and pretty much everywhere Democrats run things.
Everyone knows this......Marxists deny it.

Most of the crime occurs in democrat run cities, right Sparky?

Darwin approves of Leftists killing their own kind to spare us the additional mayhem they would cause.

Darwin got 'em.jpg

And yet willing fools continue to defend their insanity, and continue down their deadly paths.
Take Lakhota, please. And mamooth.
I never thought you'd stoop to openly defending the vast numbers of GOP pervs out there who are molesting _everyone_, but you are. Those like P@triot are why people keep their children and pets far away from Republicans.

Now, today's GOPerv, no doubt a good pal of P@triot ...

---
Former Michigan House Speaker Lee Chatfield has been under investigation since January for an alleged “criminal enterprise,” according to court documents obtained by The Detroit News, with a pair of affidavits and approved search warrants filed against the disgraced lawmaker in April. The inquiry into the Michigan Republican was sparked by claims from Chatfield’s sister-in-law, Rebekah Chatfield, that he had sexually abused her since 2011, when she was 15-years-old, and which continued through 2021. Chatfield has “vehemently” denied these claims, insisting that he and his sister-in-law had a consensual affair. The two affidavits against Chatfield allege that his brother, Aaron Chatfield, provided Adderall to the legislator dozens of times and was paid out of the Chatfield’s political accounts.
---

Interestingly, if you remove the blue cities in those red states, their levels of crime go way, way down. Why is that?

Interestingly, if you remove the blue cities in those red states, their levels of crime go way, way down. Why is that?
Because you're making crap up?

We get it. FOX News lied to you about violent liberals. You fell for it, because you fall for all propaganda. And now, rather than admit you were bamboozled, you're choosing to run cover for violent conseravatives.

Forum List

Back