Blue states saw double the job loss as Red States in 2020

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Well, there goes that narrative that Dems are doing wonders for the economy.

• Job losses during the pandemic differed significantly by party affinity
  • Democratic states averaged job losses of 6.2%, versus 2.5% in Republican ones
  • Difference might be due to severity of pandemic restrictions on the economy
  • Republican states are also less likely to have large cities and service economies
  • More severe job losses might have swayed voters against the incumbent Trump

49B1A612-177A-4740-B15F-41300019B29B.jpeg

Immigrants are displacing blacks in the workforce and lowering wages. And you Democrats are happy to have them. I have seen friends lose their business to low-wage immigrants. A housekeeping business and painting business being underbid and lost everything. Fuck all you democrats. My vote was not for Biden but against Trump who was the evilest of all.

Immigrants are displacing blacks in the workforce and lowering wages. And you Democrats are happy to have them. I have seen friends lose their business to low-wage immigrants. A housekeeping business and painting business being underbid and lost everything. Fuck all you democrats. My vote was not for Biden but against Trump who was the evilest of all.
President Trump was evil for protecting American jobs from cheap third world slave labor?

You got what you voted for, so stop bitching.

Lol, after that rant against democrats and illegal immigrants, you close it out by saying you voted for Biden. You're not a very good friend to those friends you described.

If you voted for Biden, stop your bitching.

Congratulations on posting something that isn't culture wars, which is what the right seems to be obsessed with 24/7.
Are you for real?
We're not the ones banning words like "Mother and Father", having a racial based agricultural payment, putting people last in the queue for vaccines due to colour, teaching kids to hate their own race.

Congratulations on posting something that isn't culture wars, which is what the right seems to be obsessed with 24/7.
This is a culture war, Marxist Democrats against Americans. They punish the people whenever they have power, the numbers prove that.

Well, there goes that narrative that Dems are doing wonders for the economy.

• Job losses during the pandemic differed significantly by party affinity
  • Democratic states averaged job losses of 6.2%, versus 2.5% in Republican ones
  • Difference might be due to severity of pandemic restrictions on the economy
  • Republican states are also less likely to have large cities and service economies
  • More severe job losses might have swayed voters against the incumbent Trump

View attachment 487267

And the most China Flu deaths.

Hey Biden. Keep throwing money at people only to buy votes. Nobody wants to work around here. Small businesses like restaurants can’t fill open positions. Way to enable!! Just like the Great Society. Another democratic blunder.

... which are good numbers for blue states, because their job losses are 1/3d the % of job losses of the red states.

Trump Evil? What has he done evil? wiped out terrorists? gave us the best economy ever till the dems and their chinese masters unleased their virus to murder?

Forum List

Back